Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) (1253 Views)

My Younger Sister Threatens To Link My Secret / My Secret Desire: / My Secret Crush - If Only Dreams Come True! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by donex: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2010
Was scanning through my dairy this evening when i bumped into this note that i wrote to a girl when she broke my heart, Cant stop imagining how cruel some people could make you suffer!!

Note: There is no more personal attachment to it neither is it reflecting my state of mind, Thought i should share with the world the silent pains i once went through,

When I think of the pain you caused my poor heart i weep, You were the only one my heart sung for , the only one who made me believe that love was possible or obtainable. My mind is clouded with visions of your wicked, selfish, desperate and arrogant face and unceasing pain grasps my heart with regret of why i was such a fool,

I wish that i could give you my heart so that you could see the damage you've done to it! The monster of a person you have turn me into,

I do not regret because you fell to reciprocate my honesty, fidelity and love, but i am filled with anger for being such a fool for so long, Once one ask, When was the last
time you heard a woman say, "word is bond" ? NEVER because they don't think in those terms, Now it has make more sense to me cos the writer was not far from the truth,

I have learned that you are emotional junky, you are slave to your own emotions. For you, love is just a feeling, material gains and Sex. But for a man, or at least for me, love is a commitment you make in SPITE of your feelings. It is a decision "for better or for worse" to work things out, no matter what. But I can't count on a you to make that kind of commitment, You are a woman - you will go with your feelings.

Everything i did just to make sure you were happy you ignored and blamed me for things i did not do or things you brought upon yourself ! I pray that God shows you what you've become because it is a horrible reflection of what you once were !

God has always provided me with sources to defeat my broken heart ! I believe that you will one day realize how cold you really are inside ! You are the most self-arrogant person i have ever met
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by Africanqueen2(f): 10:50am On Jul 23, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by Omolola1(f): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by Blueice4re(f): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2010
what a pain.
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by kikiray(f): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2010
i which i can help u out.all d same sorry. cry
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmm cry cry cry cry
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by omofat: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2010
wow, pele o. I can feel the pain. Glad you're over her now sha. Are you?
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by ice234: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
eya
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by ice234: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
eya
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by ice234: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2010
eya
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by LordReed(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2010
Was she really as u described?
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by xmasgift: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
In retrospect, I don't think she was as horrible as you described in the diary, u know we tend to exaggerate in anger only to calm down later.
Lucky u, it's bin a while, being heartbroken is horrible! I'm there presently and I hate every bit of it!
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by donex: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
xmasgift:

In retrospect, I don't think she was as horrible as you described in the diary, u know we tend to exaggerate in anger only to calm down later.
Lucky u,  it's bin a while,  being heartbroken is horrible! I'm there presently and I hate every bit of it!

Sometime words cant explain our minds or emotion. Nothing hurts like betrayal of Love. There is an adage that says Something that doesn't KILL you will only make you STRONGER, You just have to be strong
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by mkpuluma(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2010
i can guess how u feel

i have had similar xperience

i hop u have gotten over it

just move on wt your life.

be strong!
Re: Open Letter To Her(from My Secret Dairy) by kipsy: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2010
Ekpele ohh, i feel ur pain, and i hop uve gotten over her, u deserve better

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish / intimate Companion / Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.