Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,472 members, 7,974,917 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:10 PM

Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) (4243 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / "Men Are Gold Diggers Too" Woman Shares Her Experience / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2018

One Guy There Said Women Is The Synonym Of Stupidity... That Sentence Touch The Liver In My Head...
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by mimimile93: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Maybe you're not romantic
It's not 'Maybe'.
For real I am not romantic.
I wasn't taught how to be romantic.

Was only taught how to be moneymantic..
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2018

But Seriously, is That Girl Not Mad Like This. Me I Would Have Called Ogun To Kill Her since.

Lefulefu how You See This Matter Na

Highqueen, LadyHippolyta88
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by highqueen(f): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

But Seriously, is That Girl Not Mad Like This. Me I Would Have Called Ogun To Kill Her since.

How are you?
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, don't take everything I write too serious ma'am wink wink

And believe me, those ladies that say those things actually are opposite of what they write while the ones forming holier than thou do worst.
There's a lady on this thread that's pretending and acting all holy while she's worst in real life.

I'm still a good shild trust me. angry kiss cry
tell Me The Name Of This Lady
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
I can't remember sayin u are my gf. If I did, den it was a typo.

I fvck with hoes who fvck with hoes

That settles it then.

1 Like

Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:

Chai, have you recovered from the lost? cry cry

I will change, believe me. cry

Oyindidi Thanks For Telling Her. She Has graduated From HighQueen to Become Spiritual Wickedness in HighPlaces
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by highqueen(f): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Oyindidi Thanks For Telling Her. She Has graduated From HighQueen to Become Spiritual Wickedness in HighPlaces
undecided grin
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by highqueen(f): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:
tell Me The Name Of This Lady
Lool.

She's there on first page. grin

She's worst in real life, nl is a too for pretentious ladies. grin
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:
Lool.
She's there on first page. grin
She's worst in real life, nl is a too for pretentious ladies. grin

On This Thread Or The Other One
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:
How are you?

I'm Doing Good but You Just De Break Men Heart All Over Nairaland
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by highqueen(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

I'm Doing Good but You Just De Break Men Heart All Over Nairaland
Lol, as long as I didn't break my bfs heart, I'm okay. grin
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by highqueen(f): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

On This Thread Or The Other One
On this one.
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Rosay15:
...Not only u my dear, those comment thou...

What Happened To Those Beautiful Breasts cry
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, as long as I didn't break my bfs heart, I'm okay. grin

Queen!

Open Eyes when Breaking o, make You No Go Mistakenly Break Your Boyfriend Own too
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:
On this one.

Oh That One? I Know Her. Who Get Her Time Sef
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

why the mention?
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
why the mention?

Your Contribution
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by highqueen(f): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Oh That One? I Know Her. Who Get Her Time Sef
Lol.
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by highqueen(f): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Queen!

Open Eyes when Breaking o, make You No Go Mistakenly Break Your Boyfriend Own too
Lol, no problem.
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Your Contribution

Wetin I wan talk?

I nor get Wetin I wan contribute to the topic
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Oyindidi(f): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Oyiqndidi Thanks For Telling Her. She Has graduated From HighQueen to Become Spiritual Wickedness in HighPlaces
Funny guygrin
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by IamPlato(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wetin I wan talk?
I nor get Wetin I wan contribute to the topic

Do You Think That Lady Used That Money Wisely...
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Do You Think That Lady Used That Money Wisely...

The agreement was for her to use the money to start up a business but she used it for her family.
In my opinion she was not sincere to her husband to be she ought to have been honest with him.I won't blame her for using the money to assist her family but since the money was not from her pocket and the reason why he gave her money was to start a business she would have informed him before doing what she did because he gave her money to start up a business and not for her family's use.

1 Like

Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
I can't remember sayin u are my gf. If I did, den it was a typo.

I fvck with hoes who fvck with hoes

You called me a hoe
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by carter009(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ode, continue fooling yourself....
Liliyann:
Mtschwww!!
Taking panadol for another person's headache!!
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by mimimile93: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

You called me a hoe
I said I mess with hoes who mess with hoes. And u ain't no hoe so I don't mess with ya.
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
mimimile93:
I said I mess with hoes who mess with hoes. And u ain't no hoe so I don't mess with ya.

Okay.
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by Justbeingreal(m): 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
So all of a sudden everyone is being logical now. This thread is cool because the way some ladies behave these days concerning money is appalling. Same with some guys with their comments here.

People that work hard to make legit money don't sound that way lots are just trying to be fake or into scam or olosho or students so they really don't know the value of money n what life is all about.

One thing that's certain is that few years from now many people eye go clear and reality will hit on ery1.
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by NLbully(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Justbeingreal:
So all of a sudden everyone is being logical now. This thread is cool because the way some ladies behave these days concerning money is appalling. Same with some guys with their comments here.

People that work hard to make legit money don't sound that way lots are just trying to be fake or into scam or olosho or students so they really don't know the value of money n what life is all about.

One thing that's certain is that few years from now many people eye go clear and reality will hit on ery1.

How?? why?
Re: Date/marry Some Nairaland Girls At Your Peril, Some Are Gold Diggers (proof) by NLbully(m): 7:52am On Nov 14, 2018
carter009:
Ode, continue fooling yourself....

Leave am angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Just Me? 21st Century Guys Should Grow Up / If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! / Omo Girls Are Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.