Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,666 members, 7,911,799 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards (3229 Views)

The Abomination - Episode 14 (semi Final) / The Man I Married - Episode 14 / TOUCHING STORY:- The Life I Didn’t Wish For (episode 14, 15, & 16) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

Xander's father wrinkled his brows and reprimanded,

"Am ashamed to admit that I am your father! Xander!

And you! You! Sange girl! You have desecrated the sanctity of your sister's marriage just ....... "

I quivered in fear and slumped on the ground and said,

"Please Daddy Xander, placate your anger, I was only trying to stop Luann from pacifying the homewrecker right there!"

" She is basically thanking her with money for drugging and raping your son last night. She probably doesn't are about him but I care about my sister's marriage.
Besides after she fainted immediately after burying father, I thought she was still in shock"

Tears tumbling down my face, I rumbled desperately trying to wash myself clean of those accusations.

Xander's father gnashed his teeth and said,

" Don't be a shrew, Sange girl! You showed your true colors the moment your coquettishness crossed the line. Don't ......." He paused and coldly glared at Xander.

"You're a ferocious manipulative little lady, the heavens are watching and there will definitely be retribution"

She scoffed at me and Xander's mother was standing next to him with a look full of self-confidence and haughtiness.

I couldn't help but grimace as cold sweat trickled down my forehead.
I always wanted Xander's parents to adore me but apparently that dream impossible to get. Our relationship had been throttled to such an extent all because of that twerp Luann.

What Mrs Namara Valerie said is right, heavens will definitely retribute.

"Mama Xander please, don't scolded Sange girl,"

Luann smirked when she slowly intonated " Sange girl"
Xander's father always calls me Sange! It is so annoying but now that Luann has stressed it. It is even more disgusting.

And why is she trying to defend me?

" It has been a hard day for her. Her quibbling shows that she really cares about your son. Am not mad at her"

"Am getting hungry, let's continue our journey"

I heaved a sigh of relief when I heard that. Before I could gather my thoughts , Xander's father cleared her throat and said,

" You Sange girl, come ! We'll travel with you. Let the maid ride with Xander"

" Am Sage..."

I coyly said looking down but he sneered saying,

"Who cares what you are called! What you're called is so trifling right now"

Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2018
THE REBORGE
Sage's POV

As Xander's parents strode to the car with Luann right behind them. Xander acted on impulse and obstinately pulled me aside.

"Please Sage, soothe your heart. stifle your emotions deep down . Don't throw childish fits and outbursts because mum can be a shrew andI will never hear the end of it"

A myriad of emotions drowned my soul after listening to him harangue. This fool is only worried about himself not a tiny bit about me.

Am I hallucinating?

"Do you think I care about what your dear mum will lecture you about?"

I bristled at him while whimpering. Am exhausted and probably delirious because my original Xander wouldn't be throttling like this.

"Do you even know what a day I have had? The night ......."

I swallowed the rest of the words when I realized how I stupidly rambled.

He pursed his lips and furrowed his brows, pondering an he covetously gazed at Luann. But before I could even growl ,he retorted bluntly,

"What the hell did you do last night? Luann insinuated so early and before you deny it , please tell me why your face instantly turned several shades darker then?"

"Are you jealousy! You......"

Before I could reclaim some semblance of control Luann appeared behind Xander with a diabolical smile on her face with all haughtiness, she said,

" Quibble all you want in the confines of my home but we gotta go! Show some respect to your parents!"

She was so presumptuous that my heart leaped with depravity and despair... seriously what happened to the cabbage I used to know. Just one day has changed everything?

My heart wrenched with pain and anger when I saw Xander's brows twitch involuntarily, his face turned rigid and pale the moment he heard Luann.

A moment ago when he pulled me aside I actually thought he wanted to pacify me but well that isn't the only thing I got wrong today!
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
THE REBORGE
Xander's POV

After three days

Since the day we arrived at home Luann moved into the guest's bedroom and avoided me like a plague.

Now matter how many times I have tried to resist my heart from feeling clenched Everytime I think about Lu, it hasn't worked . I find myself thinking about her lovely pale face more and more .

I have given my heart many warning to not to care or miss her but it is all in vain so far . The weird feeling is creeping deep into the marrow , carving into the depth of my soul.

What the heck is wrong with me!

Thinking about how Sage has been acting crazy jealousy clinging pathetically onto me drains all my energy.

In that moment she strolled in my bedroom door looking around, obviously snooping but am not in the moods to rebuttal her.

She purses he lips in an attempt to calm herself down . She acts cute and coy when she wants something. And I have to admit that it is damn cute and I like it when she behaves fragile and needy sometimes

I was seated on the bed half naked in only boxers, the bed was not made considering I had just woken up preparing to go to work. Just the thought of Sage fulfilling my sexual desire this early morning palpated my weak heart.

But unfortunately since Luann's 180 degree change I no longer find that warmth and throbbing feeling that before.

Sage's eyes were brimming with passion so greed overpowered my reasoning rationally. She sits on the bed with me smiling cutely .

Seriously though, Sage is a beautiful girl! Even more beautiful than Luann. Why bother myself with Lu.

Then again am comparing them right now!

This is frustrating!

I shake my head to shake off Luann's lingering image. Then Sage's claw grit into my thigh and she tilted her head discerningly

" Hun, are you here with me? You have no idea how I have missed you! We have wasted more time bickering about my slowpoke sister....."

I involuntarily stiffed the moment she brought up Luann's name. The rage surged up but I stifled it but I could see the fire of he jealousy reigniting.

"Sage, it is becoming exhausting to be around you if you always want to bring up Luann's name.....you ..you .."

I said standing up but I gasped when Luann materialised in front of the door way.

"Please don't stop on my account! This might teach me a thing or two about romance that I fail to slurp on"

She said smiling and I felt a chill behind that smile. A cold sweat broke out on my forehead.

"You....you...." Heaving in anger as incoherent words came out Sage's expression got darker and darker.

I was even more morose!

She really doesn't care?

Why is my heart breaking?
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
THE REBORGE
Xander's POV

The Normal response for any normal wife under these circumstances would be grimy, screaming, cursing, fighting or at least crying!

But she only standing there with only vindication and austerity.

Is this the girl that used to follow me around like a bug?

Her eyes glint with nothingness .

My heart wrenched when she entered the room and the door closed with a click and issued a throat, chilling laugh.

This can't be the Luann I know! This one has a cold sinister demeanor and a strange vibe seeping through and out of her body.

I step forward and stare at her tentatively, she was dressed in a plain huggy white dress with pink belt and black crafted shoes . Her eyes looked different like they could see one's soul and her lips twitched when she is shy.

And oh my God, her teeth!

Her teeth were like the epitome of perfection. They were white but not too white just enjoy . And in perfect formation held by those dark gums.

Typical African teeth!

Her nose was small and it's bridge would wrinkle when she is thinking a lot. Her brows always arch when she is incredulous. When she heartily laughed, she would close her eyes slightly

Her hair was braided most times giving off a mature look especially with her ever pale skin .

But now all I see is a strange intimidating beautiful lady in front of me. She has this contempous glance that she is throwing at me.

I think I think.....I think I might be....

" Hey Xandy! Stop spacing out! Lu.."

I was brought back to my senses by Sage. She is the only one who calls me Xandy. I used to live it when she tags herself on me and innocently called me 'Xandy'
But I didn't even hear what more she was saying. I was in a trance watching Luann.
But now that I hear it in front of this new Luann. It totally sounds and feels like a cheap attempt at flattering with your sister's husband and in her presence .

There was this baleful glint in Luann's eyes while gazing at us. A drop of cold sweat trickled down my cheek.

"The door was open, so forgive my intrusion but I had to give you this"

She said smothering a brown envelope in my chest as she strolled past us .

I was immediately drumstruck , I looked at the envelope and turned behind me to look at a so confident and comfortable Luann.

She always has been a very friendly and amiable person which made her a good person to conservate with but now she has this imposing demeanor about her .

I suspect that I might be hallucinating because I didn't sleep enough last night.

The thought of this envelope containing impending door made me nervous.

Luann was looking around, touching and tossing stuff with disgust.

"What...the.....he ..."

Sage gripped my hand and incredulously stammered pointing at Luann.

Luann turned and deprecated Sage for her incoherent words.

" Now Namara Xander! Look at the papers and understand my offer. I will be waiting to hear from you soon. Lu out!"

I was definitely treading on dangerous paths and with Luann's current mentality, she is to scary. If I don't rectify my .......

"What the hell was that? Pfft she is acting all might an righteous as if she ...... Xandy! You're spacing out again!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
THE REBORGE

Xander's POV

When I saw her seated there crossed legged at the dinning table tapping her bare foot on the chair in front of her so casually, she maintained an expression of tranquility as she spoke.

It was quite a funny sight, seeing her speak like a wise elder person reprimanding the unruly child ...me..

Considering I was like older than her by like 5 to 6 years. And since she trimmed off her long braids, she does have this childlike semblance that is yet to mature.

But wait... How long was I in the bedroom?

She has totally changed her clothes looking like a business lady. I have never seen her dressed this official and yet cute.

The white armless blouse bulged her boobs that I didn't know that had grown to .....wow!

And it complimented her her fair skin bringing out her eyes and teeth especially when she smiled callously like that.

I stifled this urge that wanted her to stand up so that I could see how those pants were hugging her curves. Her curves....her curves

This is one thing that she totally surpasses Sage. I think!

She really looked enchanted!

" Xandy! You zoned out again!"

I heard Sage's voice next to me . I cleared my throat and reverted back to my best poker face.

In that moment I heard Luann guffaw, disregarding Sage's sullen face . My poker face flopped miserably.

" Forgive me guys....cough..cough. .. I really thought...."

She couldn't continue speaking, she was laughing hysterically . She placed the fork on plate of breakfast of katogo ( banana plantains with beef). And the phone on the table, she tapped on the table laughing while the other hand hold her stomach. And her eyes wetted.

I frowned and sighed looking at Sage hoping that maybe she has some clue of what has happened.

Sage twirled her finger on her head to signal that Luann has lost her wits

" Luann what is the meaning of this?"

I asked hauling the divorce papers at her. I continued blurting out stuff that I didn't know I would say to her considering she was once my friend before the smothering arranged marriage.

" Do you think this would change how I see you? Are you this desperate to keep me in this marriage that you have resorted to this distasteful trickery ?"

" You know my parents would never agree to this! I love Sage . Get this through you thick skull!"

"Am the man of the house! I will say when I want a divorce! Besides that who the hell divorces in Uganda!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
THE REBORGE
Xander's POV

" Didn't you say that you are magnanimous to the point of auctioning off you husband to Keke!"

Sage was taunting her with glee, she sauntered over slowly and chuckled softly.

Luann stopped laughing the moment I berated at her.

But her expression has not fluctuated once!

Is this normal! What fake facade is this?

Without a trace of emotions she leaned back on the chair and crossed legged again folding her arms on her chest and tilted her head discerningly .

" Am confused! You have just said that you love Sage! Shouldn't you both be grateful that am magnanimously making your lives comfortable by presenting divorce as a solution to your love funk!?"

She spoke gently not a bit daunted.

" You spoke about you being the man of the house, not you virtues towards this marriage doesn't portray that. I honestly thought that you had an erectile dysfunction" she shyly chuckled, I felt like regurgitating. It was like those words punched my inner gut. My ego severally trampled

"The grand scheme of marriage is for passing down generations and if am to be specific, it is to have sex! It is a rule since penis exists but apparently you're not into independent sturdy women, you like them skunks! "

" But don't get me wrong, am a super sucker for happily ever after.
When two people with no feelings for each other naturally they wouldn't like the idea of spending the rest of their lives with each other sulking"

" Sage , you're a clever girl ! How can you regress to this state! I know a jealous woman can lose all her rationality, no matter what, everything I do would naturally come off unfavorable in your eyes overlooking the point of being objective but don't you think you're being callous?"

Her brows we're now furrowed as she berated in a harsh tone staring at both of us . I didn't know Luann can be this eloquent! She can say all those things without blinking.

I felt an explosion go off in my head the moment I heard her long drilling speech. My scattered thoughts were over the place and I could feel her eyes piercing through me.

I looked downwards and I realized that I had rushed out the bedroom in boxers half naked.

This is why she was laughing earlier?

I blathered nonstop looking pathetic in front of her and her maid, Jessica!

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I need to regroup and .....

" Luann are you trying to delude me? I was flustered just because of these ridiculous conditions you set to renege this marriage!"

" Are you kidding me? This house isn't yours alone!"

Sage demurred with a shaky voice
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

As I luxuriously strolled to the guests bedroom to pick the car keys I heard a loud thud of a slap, I turned back abruptly to see who was slapped silly, considering the days I have had I deserved a laugh.

When I turned Xander was snatching papers away from Sage frenziedly strode away.

When my eyes met with Sage, I could see malicious intent hidden in her eyes as she smiled at me.

I smiled ad and asked if she was okay , but she jeered and charged at me.

" LUANN! What the hell are you trying to do?! You think you can emotional blackmail xandy by acting like this?"

Her lips arched into a smile, every word was cold and clear .
." You are the same old Lu, who used to have smelly armpits and completely disgusting! That will never change in xandy' s eyes. Even if you're by chance have a child with him , the child will be like the carbon copy of a crazy ....."

Before she could complete the sentence I turned around and with my left hand I swifly grasped her delicate neck and pursed her onto the wall clutching her manically. The moment she mentioned child, I got this tingling feeling down my spine as if he'll had frozen over.

I have been tolerating her cheap antics and whims for long but the moment she sprouted out nonsensical stuff about a child, I lost my thinking cap. If I don't put her in her place, I wouldn't be able to stifle the insurmountable anger that had dwelled within me.

" So am guessing you see me as your rival now! But watch your steps while spouting crap" I really wanted to twist her neck! Just mentioning a child to to me ruffled my feathers. My stomach churned immediately and my eyes brimmed with tears

I leaned to her ear and whisper,

" Am giving you a chance to fight with all you gotta, but now one thing you'll never come close to ever harm my nail! So stop dawdling and put on your big girl pants because this is officially......"

In that moment Jabril, Xander's friend sturdily stood in front of us and yelled,

" What the f*ck!"

I don't know how much he has heard
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

I told I head nonchalantly without unclenching her neck.

Dormant memories rose up to engulf me like a thick swamp pulling me in inexorably.

My body quivered and convulsed when Jabril and Jessica, my maid watched on.

It was like devaju all over again. People watching while a vile woman slumped my child on the ground deprecatingly. My innocent child died in the hands of these filthy animals and for what?

Suffocating feeling clenched my heart even more when I saw Sage's expression tragically emaciated.

Just when I thought I was going to kill someone , someone ferociously pulled me backwards. I released Sage frenziedly and I recovered from my trance and glared at her coldly.

She hurled backwards frenziedly and looked incredulously at me , she tenaciously clutched her neck and coughed bulging her eyes scared witless.

"This wo..man has gone nuts!" Cough cough

"Are you completely cra...zy b*tch!?"

She slumped on the ground and eyes brimming with tears and ranted pitifully,

"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

"Lu, I know you're venting your frustrations with Xander on me but do you really need to bully me like this?".

She said whimpering with such beguilement and shrewdness.

Her eyes glanced behind me and dramatically closed them and grunted. Then I heard Xander's voice behind and I sighed softly when I figured that he is the one who pulled you.

"Luann! Do you have to act like a street shrew! You literally want to strangle your own sister just....."

His voice carried a trace of disdain and kneaded his brows , his eyes glitched with derision.

" Xandy... Xandy! You see what I have been telling you? She pimped you to that floozy, Keke to bridge a gap between us. But when it didn't work out, she proposed some presumptuous clauses in the divorce papers. I was only trying to placate her irrationality considering am also father's daughter, his properties can't go to her alone. But she instead conceitedly jumped me quibbling some nonsensical stuff"

She finished her long-winded sob story, just like a downright crafty snake she is , she bit firmly without letting go flipping the facts.

But I don't care but the sinister stares Xander is throwing at me and, his friend, Jabril face was complacent for some strange reason. And he tried to imperceptibly hid the slight smirk on his face.

Jabril was one of Xander's friends who disliked Sage's guts and coquettish waywardness. Considering he didn't come to Sage's rescue when I acted impetuously, and his isn't buying into this pathetic lip service that Sage has kind of mastered, it puts him in my 'good guy books'

" God damnit! Luann! What the hell happened to you? I know that regardless of whether a woman is intelligent or not , kind or not, but once their husbands are poached, her temperament flares and they'd be irrational but but ..but don't you have to go this far?"

He talked in a placating way as if ....

I placed my hand at the nape of my neck , neither conceited nor rash .

" Do you really think that you're so handsome that it would shock the Earth and make ancestors weep, that without you it'd be impossible for me to live on. So it is a matter of if I don't have you no one can!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2018
I can't seem to read the comments and the episodes I post. There seem to be a glitch.

I don't know why. Please help
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

Just like a street shrew?

What does this punk think he is?

This is the perfect example of repaying kindness with idiocy shamelessness. This is exactly why I had decided to sever my ties with these vile spawns but I think that is even too good for them.

When we were traveling back from the village Xander's father was caught in a quandary between his son and his friend's daughter.

He assured me that Xander being his son doesn't give him amnesty to act like a shameless 'man sl*t' his words not mine.

He said that he would support me, no matter what. So when I thought about it , I figured he was totally right.

If you want to destroy vicious unscrupulous people, it is necessary to first sow discord amongst them.

And my previous lifetime taught me that , what is most painful to humans isn't death, rather , it's to have them lose the things they depend on the most in life .
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

Now my good nature is being trampled on just before!

They say if you are aware of your enemy's wrath you yield before your demise. Clearly whoever came up with that saying was referring to the old me.

This new me will not yield, quiver or plummet.

Xander reverted back his glance eyes swirling with sadness and dissatisfaction. He looks down gritting his teeth and I think that is when he notices that he was still half naked because touched his torso and folded his hands on his chest cleared his throat stiflingly.

I looked at him condescendingly, myriad of emotions erupting in my heart.

" Do you think I love being a melancholic? Or the prerequisites for being you is to suck up to you?"

" I wish for absolute devotion, someone to be fond of me, love me , treasure me and most importantly a faithful heart"

I stared at him challengingly without a single undulations in my voice.

" But just because you heard young Sage chime in your ear, you tyrannically throw away all rationality, I asked for divorce when I realized you will never aspire to be a honorable man. Then why would obstinately attack her over the same drivel?"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
THE REBORGE

Luann paused her haranguing and closed her eyes tightly, it seemed like she was recalling something horrible because she clenched her fist and the veins on her hand showed. I gulped and swallowed my saliva flustered.

I signalled Xander with my brows to try and pacify her but he was dazed and confused even more.

Just when I was about to make a move Luann, flickered her eyelashes and heaved a long sigh to reclaimed her semblance of control . But she still had on this pensive Serious expression.

Luann has always been a taciturn person but am now surprised to witness this wordy side of her .

Believe me when I say that she looks even more breathtaking indignant.

I have not seen her with short hair but it brings out her facial features dazzlingly.

I wonder what my good friend was thinking to neglect such gem and beset in for a regular plastic shell!

Sage is a beautiful fair skinned girl and what else?

Sage shelved herself as innocent and pure but she is so impertinent!

She only portrays this naive side of her with her targets.

I know Xander is one those men that fall for damsels in distress. Whether Luann is strong and more talented and eloquent than Satan himself, that clearly come second fiddle to Sage's beauty.

"Jab!" Sage raised her voice and ardently gazed at me. I looked at Xander who is glaring at me as well.

What the heck men!

I blanked out !

I don't even know what they were saying! Sage's little face flashed with grievance and when Xander saw this his eyes emitted unprecedented emotions. I was so flustered that I tactfully said;

" Dude! You called me here but clearly I came at the wrong time, since you're still in your boxies dawdling with these two lovely ladies"

Luann showed her lovely white teeth and her nose bridge wrinkled cutely. Seriously this woman is totally beautiful. How is it that I didn't pay more attention to her little more?

Just that thought was stifled by Xander's ambiguous stare.

"You're saying that I slurp on this grievance? This treacherous scum of a sister just tried to malevolently strangle me and now that she has this poised manner if sassing me , you want me to sing kumbaya ......."

Sage was ranting , veins popping forehead creased . Swaying her pleading her towards Xander but Luann chuckled softly and slowly sighed .

It was a pitifully sight!

" Jabril! Forgive.... Arrg but cares anyway? Birds of the same feathers... Etiquettes are so overrated! I will not dawdle more of my time"

She strolled away elegantly, the pants were bracing her curves perfectly , the heels kept on squeaking on the floor as she moved with no rush .she abruptly turned and blurted,

" Namara Xander! I know your whole stock isn't that bad please put on some clothes , it is so uncouth!"

She giggled and disappeared.

" No sh*t!" I can't suppress my heart from throbbing hard after that .

" Xandy! Are you going to .."

Sage tried to poke at Xander, his face glossed over icily and unpertubed, he leisurely strode off.

" Jab, bro, come this way! "

"Jessica! Get us some breakfast! and brush my shoes asap!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
THE REBORGE

As Xander lead me to his bedroom, Sage stomped her foot on the ground in frustration and bawled.

I can't believe what I have just witnessed!

If I hadn't noticed the previous Luann who was fawned with Xander, following him everywhere yearning and craving his attention, at his Beck and call , love stricken mindless girl ,I wouldn't have believed that she is the same same one trying to create a pandemonium for him!

I chortled just by remembering the look on Xander's face.

" What ! Is so funny?"

" She has turned me into a jest and you are amused!"

Xander said furrowing his forehead and folding his arms on his chest , his nose was twitching clearly simmering in anger.

But what did he expect!?

Cajoling with your wife's sister coquettishly in her presence and now you seem to be wronged!

What a prick!

" Am sorry Namara Xander!....."

I wanted to obsequiously respond with a smile but he abruptly and rudely shouted at me.

" Damnit! Jab! Don't call me that!"

" Now days Luann calls me by those names as though am a stranger to her!"

" What the......"

He was wallowing in frustration and I didn't have a time for his petty bull crap thinking the world of himself.

" Xander! Bro! Let's calmly talk about what is going on and why you called me here"

I interrupted him blandly
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
THE REBORGE

" Lemme first hit the shower real quick, maybe I'll cool off"

When he sighed and said that , that is when I realized I was standing in the bedroom.... Scratch that...

The room was disgusting!

The alcoholic stench assaulted my nose. It smelt like a brewery.

The empty bottle of Uganda waragi was on the bed stand right next to his laptop and phone.

The lamp stand was broken after falling off the table, clothes scattered around the room making a trail to the closet.

Bed unmade with crumbs of fries and chicken.... He clearly blacked out while eating. The imagery wasn't captivating. This isn't the Xander I know .

His arduous voice pulled me out of the trance I was in .

" Don't mind the filth! Luann has been sleeping in the guest's bedroom...hahaaha... She said that , she thought I had an erectile dysfunction!"

" How did my relationship with my wife reach this dire stage? She was my friend...how can she be this callous?"

His mind was frizzled cause he forgot about showering and plopped down angrily on the bed and heaved heavily.

Just when I was about to feel a smug bit of guilty about his sorry state, he blurted,

" Now she wants to divorce me just because of she has an itch!"

" If she thinks that she'll eat her cake and have it , then she is as boorish as always"

I stifled myself from choking him when he superciliously said that.

What kind of filthy animal did he eat !

My body was reeling from shock that I found myself clutching my tongue.

" Man, but don't you think she is right? Since you very much love Sage, then this is good for both of you considering you wanted to hitch a plan for letting her go in a feal manner"

" After all she was your friend and your parents treasure her! How much money will you splurge on...."

I tried to reason with him but he shut me down .
He stood up, screwed up his nose in disgust and rebutted,

"Jabril! Since when are you this long-winded? Huh? Which side are you on? Are you trying to have a way for yourself? "

" Be a good lawyer you're and read through this divorce documents and advice me as a friend.

And as a client because this house and any other properties and projects we dexterously worked on together within the last three years will be mine! Am the man!"

Say what now....!!!!

This guy! Even now his prideful self is spouting prattles!

He thinks everyone is a pushover!

My smile was full of mockery but he was too involved with himself to notice.

Well Namara Xander! There is no wall big enough to block out Luann and my boss.

Their schemes are running amok!
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2018
THE REBORGE

Xander's POV

When I arrived at work everyone was giving me a side glance, but I didn't have the energy to retort them because I was so exhausted with everything that are swirling out of control.

The first person that had the guts to approach me was .....that damn girl... Keke!

How did I even that she works as my receptionist?

I felt my heart lurch in my throat when she blandly greeted me , her eyes shimmering like a fool basked in love.

She always brings me snacks and tea in the morning as her way of bestowing favours. And leading her on is what has lead me to this demise

Too many lures!

I touch the space between my eyebrows closing my eyes tightly. Gripping on the table. Before I could lay her off gently, the door opened and the punk I have been waiting for strolled in and wantonly winked at Keke. Who in turn sneered and walked away.

He scowled at her , and muttered,

" What's with her? ...oh... Wait just a minute! Did I interrupt some wei....."

I interrupted his blathering and thudded on the table , a flicker of coldness seeped through my body , it took a lot of will power to stifle the urge to throw the cup of tea that Keke had brought.

" Wow! You're even more grimmer than usual!"

" Oh ! By the way I meet with your wife Lu, in Mzee Matozo Boniface's office! She seemed happy and comfortable with the old perv, if you ask me.. her smile was like a flower blossoming. She.."

I think I had on this incredulous look on my face because he stopped blathering and looked at me with flustered expression.

"Let's go for food and you paraphrase everything that you heard for me"

I muttered sullenly
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
THE REBORGE

Xander's POV

" Dude! Dude! Beer at this time of the day isn't conductive for office environment, considering your work with bazungu! They won't take your managerial position seriously!"

*Bazungu ( white people)

"Clyde! Refrain yourself from seeping factious monologue, I have Sage for that!"

I said reclining back to the chair, swirling the beer in the glass, ice cubes making clinking sounds as they hit the sides of the glass.

Annoyance was radiating from Clyde though his expression gave away nothing. Since he mentioned Luann laughing with that old perv. My heart clenched and the hunger I was feeling dissipated!

I used to hear some suckers saying that," his heart skipped a beat" and I would laugh at them because they sounded some cliche!

But now !

Sweaty palms, wavering heart, churning stomach and spacing out , these are all the weird feelings and emotional rollercoaster that seep through me when Luann's name is mentioned.

I became more frustrated when Clyde said he didn't hear anything Luann was discussing with Matozo Boniface . I know as a fact that, that whatever Luann is scheming with that old perv is detrimental to me.

" Clyde! I thought you had some useful info when you waltzed into my office"

I said looking at him challengingly. He quirked his eyebrows and snorted. I planted this quack in Matozo's office to get me info on some big government deal that am supposed to bid for. With inside knowledge, it would be great for me but Clyde is gallivanting around and apparently Mzee Matozo has made him.

"No need to lose all your remnants of cordiality, Dude!"

"I can't start spouting out secrets when you're clearly in no mood for any rationality"

He said and move forward to the table squinting his eyes, he put his hands on his chin and sighed.

" Seriously dude, you're scaring me. If am risking my life out there to get the info that we need from the lion's den why do I feel like I would be throw into the pit of fire because....."

He was still ranting when I interrupted him,

" Luann caught me and Sage frenziedly making out, she fainted and that same night Keke somehow ended up in bed with me in Sage's room in the village after the burials, Sage fought Keke shamelessly tearing up her clothes, she was basically naked in my parents presence and that old fart Matozo. To cut the story short Luann wants to divorce me , take the house and the company!"

I blathered , his jaw dropped and it seems he forgot how to swallow because the next thing I saw Clyde spit the mango juice that he was drinking and coughed while holding his chest.

I rolled my eyes over his dramatics .

" She said that it would be unfair of her if she held me back from following my heart. That she is all about fairness "

I paraphrased what she told me when we arrived from the village.

Clyde was too shocked to say anything. He looked at me like.....

The phone has been ringing since we sat down to drink. I decided to finally pick it up.

After seeing the caller I sighed and answered , before I could say anything the caller was whimpering and whining,

( You closed the company bank account without telling me! Do you know how much embarrassment I had to endure? On top of that ....)

" What the hell are you talking about?!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
THE REBORGE

Luann's POV

After the upheaval of my day ,I deserved a hearty meal. I had to quell Mzee Matozo Boniface, so that he can bid to my every whim. And especially to make sure that the government deal of marketing Ugandan tourism to the locals goes to me, my company, Cwezi Uganda . It wasn't an easy ride to blackmail the old man to he eventually yielded.

In that short period of time I had to rectify my bank details because leaving my account in hands of those two malevolent humans would be an affront to my intelligence.

To eliminate a diseased banana plant from spreading the infection to the whole garden, one has to uproot the whole tap root ,stem and surrounding roots and burn them to ashes... And even bury the ashes just to be sure it won't fester and grow to became resistant.

Am preparing an unimaginable perilous for my dearest husband and my treacherous snake of a sister.

They will be churning in an endless spiral of coincidental bad luck and mishaps. Just thinking about it bring my to a benign smile.

Just when I was about to curve my lips into a benign smile, this guy next to me forced a frosty smile filled with disdain clearly and his demeanor inadvertently stood out.

I ambled slowly under his stare and snubbed him , picked up a piece of beef to stock my plate.

But i was surprised to find the plate brimming with ground nuts pasta that it started dripping on the tray.

I smiled obsequiously to the caterer who in turned snorted derisively. I was so much lost in a trance that I didn't notice how much sauce I had placed on my plate.

No wonder everyone was contemptuous to me . They probably think that am completely devoid of morals and values that .....

'pa' sound was heard and followed my clinking of glass and a loud thud.

It happened real quickly that I don't know how my heel broke and the tray I was carrying brimming with food flew out of my hands and landed on the cute guy who was previously glaring at me in contempt.

He was now covered in ground nuts pasta and he was jumping around like he had hot charcoal in his pants.

I wanted to squirm and writhe the heel's wheel and scram. While I was wishing fervently, the cute guy was throwing daggers at me like he might broke off my head an drink my blood .

Jeers and insults surrounded me, I gulped in fright when the cute guy leaped at me with bulged eyes, veins popping up on his chiseled face, creased his brows and gritted his teeth. It was very hard to take him seriously with pasta drenching his shirt and pants.

"Why are you treating your words like treasure!?"

Caveman!

That's what came to mind

"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2019

Luann's POV

" Why are you treating your words like treasure?"

The cute pasted guy hissed writhing my wrist. I growled at him and tried to flick off his hand but he tightened his grip.

" You're this incorrigible and haughty that you can't even pretend to say sorry?"

"Could you be less obvious? You have been frivolously filling up that plate to attract my attention and when you didn't get any you decided to detrimentally curb me?"

" I hate cheap stunts! Especially from desperate boring gluttonous little twerps!"

He ranted all this while emitting this indomitable aura. My mind was frizzled to say the least.

Who is this jerk!?

What is this incessant squabbling all about?

Why does he think I was being obsequious?

So impertinent!

" Hey! Caveman! Whom do you think you're?"

I bristled, pulling away my hand . The caterer who was had her arms in akimbo grasped .

She said; " the audacity of some people!"

She rolled her eyes upwards. I ignored her and shot daggers at mister paste boy!

"First of all I don't spend my time running amok with ground nuts paste to cajole with the likes of you!"

" Secondly, this was totally super coincidental freaky mishap on my side and this tin tinny hole that broke my good heel's"

I said blandly , I bent down and removed the shoe to show him that it was stuck in the ground.

" So what! Shouldn't you apologize for being careless! You were filling up your plate like a village bumpkin , holding up other customers! But now you're here again dawdling.

Everyone saw how you kept on staring at......"

Miss caterer long-winded at me pointing fingers, rolling her eyes and sneering at me.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2019
THE REBORGE

Luann's POV

She was trying to suck up to this guy. The service delivery of this country is plummeted.

I flicked my finger left right to hush her up. She snorted derisively and folded up her arms onto her chest.

"Shouldn't you be dexterously cleaning up these broken pieces of China tat is sprawled out everywhere before someone else is hurt?"

"But then again how would you be able to throw digs at a customer? Pfft.....or why don't you help this poor man who is drenched in ground nuts sauce with a towel to clean himself instead of quibbling rudely! This place has lost it's class clearly!"

"At least use your tongue to slurp off that sauce off his clothes consider it as ......."

I was still going on reprimanding her when a boisterous laughter filled up the room and I abruptly turned to be face to face with sauce boy .

"You're actually trying to craftily throw dirt on the poor caterer for outright coming out and saying what's what?"

" You're that willful?"

He said with a taunting laugh filled with mockery and disgust in his eyes.

"You know what!? Forget it!"

" Since you have thrown rationality and semblance of cordiality out of the window and unequivocally blamed me for this. Saying sorry won't do much. Sorry will be just a word against thousand wilful people"

With that I took long strolled flicking away people who had gathered around. The sauce guy stomped his foot down like a sulking child but I ignored him and strutted away.

When I reached outside the restaurant, I realized I couldn't move further limping around with one heel.

I clamped my hand bag to retrieve my phone , I heard a grimy voice behind me ,

" You! Stop right there!"

I sighed heavily in exasperation and braced myself, I have being patient with this punk but isn't getting a hint!

They insulted me and I let it because he looked wronged that then.

Not intimidated with his angry glares, he was seething in anger when he tried to grip my shoulder.

I leaned backwards and abruptly hell his hand and swirled it , kicked into his groin. A shrieking scream tore out of his throat before falling on the ground curling up tightly.

The people in the restaurant were on the door way observing everything and all males cringed at the sight of writhing guy on the ground.

I jumped him and strolled away in large steps flicking off imaginary dirt with one heel and bag in my hand without looking back
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
THE REBORGE

Luann's POV

As I took large strides towards the taxi stage. My mind was in a whirl, how did the situation reach this dire stage?

Was my journey to second life going to be this long and arduous threaded with obstacles?

I growled in frustration and shook head my vehemently to shake off that thought!

I know that idiot will come knocking on my door soon, considering he basically insinuated that he some sort of a big deal but am not to be trifled with.

I precariously took the phone from the hand bag, clearly hunger is winning. I start seeing blurry images.

I sent the message and decided to wait at the stage for my ride. I sighed heavily and slumped on the bench . Good enough it was lunch time , so few people were waiting for the taxi in the blazing sun. Everyone was minding their own business no one noticed that I was wearing one heel limping like a lame duck.

As I tried to calm down, a soft light voice said,

"No lady has ever spoken to him in such manner, he has always been the object of affection and every woman fawn in him , he always has his nose in the air trampling on every lady! "

" Lady! Wait.... No.. Wonder woman! Definitely Wonder woman! You have made my day! And to think I didn't want to come at this stupid restaurant!"

" Did you see the look on his face when you kicked his groin ? It ... Was.... Epic!"

I turned my head to my left side to see a kid in white and blue jersey and plain blue shorts. He had a ball under his armpit, eyes glistening with excitement. When he smiles dimples showed up on his cheeks, the smile was sweet and innocent.

His canine teeth were longer than normal that he looked like a young vampire.

His glib mouth worked non-stop and I wondered how he is able to talk like that without biting his tongue!

The drowsiness I was feeling immediately vanished.

But wait!

Why does he know a lot about sauce boy?

They're related somehow!

Despair started to take root in my heart, this vampire boy looks so young and innocent and probably nice but ........

And all the sudden the voice roared , seething with anger and my thoughts were impeded by that upbeat and shrieking voice.

" What the heck are you doing with my nephew?! Now that you have failed to curb me , now a ten year old is your target now?"

"Xavier! Stayed away from that vile female who knows no end to her subterfuge!"

He was attracting many standbys with his honorifics.

But wait!

The boy is called Xavier? Is this a coincidence!?

I raised my head and looked at the vampire boy whose body language shrouded in a gloomy aura and he gave me a placating stare pursing his lips.

When mister sauce pants saw this he leaped at the boy who dodged him to the side and sauce pant's hand patted on the ball.

The ball rolled in the middle of the road which pissed off vampire boy(Xavier, apparently). He glared at him his confidence greatly bolstered .

Without warning he ran to pick the while a boda boda ( bike) with a passenger was headed straight to his direction.

I was still infuriated half to death by his callous words but the sight before me

I acted like a crazy woman and the last thing i saw before I blacked out was grovelling body of vampire boy on the ground
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

If God wanted to destroy a person, He would first make the person do crazy things and as I discern Luann, she is at the flirting with death!

I didn't know that she was this calculative!

Her depravity is unprecedented!

The look she had in her eyes when she choked me icy unwavering. I could have sworn that she really wanted to gouge my throat that instant.

I massage the nape of the neck and rub my face clumsily to stifle that nasty feeling that keeps creeping in my heart Everytime Luann's name comes up.

As I approach the reception of the Cwezi offices I notice this familiar silhouette atop the front desk swaying her legs sipping on tea, nodding her head humming.

Keke!

What the hell is Keke doing here? Did she lose her brain?

Does she think she can still work at Cwezi, with what she did?

Such ignoble doesn't exist!

With the way I have began my morning I guess ,I won't have a good day.

I came to office to confront Xander about closing the Cwezi account without informing me. After having that crazy woman Luann , run her mouth and she dared put her hands on me!

I deserved a gift in form of cash and since she is the cow that I milk whenever I want to boast my confidence, but was I supposed to know to Xander would have closed it?

But when?

And now this twerp clown Keke , is here at the reception giving off market vibes!

Who sits on top of a desk while drinking tea swaying her legs around like she is in her own house?!

Such classless pest!

So uncouth!

A village girl will always be a village bumpkin! Am still trying to wrap my mind around why she was able to lay Xander, was he drank? Did she craftily scheme with Luann?

But why would Luann do that? She totally loves Xander!

My mind was basically twirling and whirling that I felt a slight headache and nausea. Probably this unpleasant sight before me .

"Hey! Twerp! What I. God's name are you doing here?"

I bristled with a thudding slap on the desk. She was caught off guard that she scurried off the desk spilling the tea on her skimpy blue skirt, she tried to flick off the spill while jumping like she was stepping on a burning bush.

She muffled a groan as she raised her eyes and glared at me. The cup broke and the brokenness pieces were sprawled out on the ground. The commotion attracted a swamp of workmates mostly tour guides and drivers.

" Sage! What gives!? "
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

She was livid and filled with rage which placated my heart slightly.

" Why....you ..."

She choked on the words now she saw my swaying finger .

"Okay back stabber! Lemme stop you right there! You have been hounding me for sometime now with the I'll intention of cajoling with my .....with Xander!"

" Now that you have gotten it out of your funk it is time to disappear!"

" Skunks like you don't deserve...."

I was still haranguing when she cackled like banshee!

I swallowed my words and stared at a crazy the thing

"Well well well look who is ranting about morals and values!?"

" Are you sure you want to start this war right here?"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

That statement alone was enough to satiate the people with curiosity.
Her tone and demeanor didn't show any slightest sign of deferment.

She pressed her palms on the desk and looked intimidatingly at me.

Inwardly I was shocked and perplexed by how she is fearlessly acting knowing certainly she would blather moronic stuff but I scoffed in an icy tone,

"Keke! We've been friends since childhood! This is how you're repaying me?"

She looked down in shame when I said that but recovered quickly and snorted. If it wasn't for these low lives idiots of workmates eavesdropping, I would have pounced on her and tear her to shreds.

I clenched my teeth and reprimanded,

" You were just unpopular as sewer rat when I met you, I worked had to crawl you out of that deepest abyss of life but now you've become this sly cold woman that seduce and drug their friends...... My their boss"

The people around gasped and covered their mouth in shock.
That gave me more ammunition to deflate her ego.

" You think you would still bask in glory after the stunt you pulled immediately after father's burial?"

People gasped even louder and glared at her disdainfully. To drive the point home, I held my check and snivelled.

"Keke, you went to far! I invited you as a good friend in mourning my father's death. But you... You...Keke! Aren't you so shameless? I gave you an inch but you reciprocated by taking a yard!"

When people scheme against me without guilty, why should the victim ... Me.. feel bad about slandering them?

The tour guide who had designs on Keke looked at her disdainfully and sneered loudly,

"Utterly brazen! Insolence! Don't be arrogant showing contempt to Miss Sage! Beg for forgiveness!"

Keke guffawed disregarding the tour guide guy ,she laughed heartily that her eyes became glassy... What's his name?

She wiped the tears that were seeping out from the corners of her eyes and sighed.

She watched on coldly at me , her eyes devoid of any compassion or pity.
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

" Isn't it so funny how a pot calls a kettle black!"

She retorted before crossing her arms questioningly. There wasn't a faint of regret after blurting out .

" Oh no! I forgot! You guys don't know that she has been....."

"Keke! Shout your mouth right now! This is office environment we don't need to dawdle about, these good people need to start the day's work!"

I desperately said through gritted teeth trying to conceal the nervousness.

" Guys go on! There is nothing to see here! "

I said flicking my hand laughing feebly. My hands were trembling with rage that I had to tightly hold on to the Hem of my skirt to stifle the urge of face slapping her.

She smirked nodding her head and said,

" It feels nice to finally talk back at you!"

She moved from behind the desk and strutted to where I was standing and whispered,

" You keep saying that I drugged Xandy!"

The intonation of Xandy, was in sickly sweet voice that it made me want to regurgitate! What right does she have to call him Xandy?

Am the only one who's supposed to short sweeten his name!

Her haughtiness is growing.

" Have you asked him if he really was drugged! Cause I can assure you that I....."

I didn't want to hear what she was about to say so I slapped her across the face so hard to she stumbled back to the desk.she held her cheek,
Her eyes bulged out in surprise and reddened with rage .

She was dumbfounded!

" Even if you package rubbish into a friend and employ it,nit will always be rubbish"

"I'll make you regret to ever have betrayed me! After I can plot against my own sister and win who the heck do you think you are?"

She clenched her fists so hard that her manicured fingernails almost broke. I don't need saintly benevolence to deal with such trifle pests.

Insolence!

She sniggered and the smile turned stale immediately. A complete 180!

" Presumably, you think your appearance is a gift from the gods to save this jungle nation?!"

"Sage it is you who should be wary of I!

And just like that she plopped down and bawled her eyes out and started sniveling. From behind a voice was heard,

" What the hell is going on here!"
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

I watched the grovelling Keke on the ground and I was dumbfounded!

I see what she did right there!

She wants to frame me for assaulting her.. so clever yet dumb!

She is so disgusting that I almost don't recognize her.

If she wants to be sly, manipulative two can play that game. I turned my head and was faced with the furrowed face of Xander.

My voice sweetened dipped in artificial worry,

" Keke clumsily poured tea on yourself, I was just trying to help her out when she tripped and fell, poor thing! She worried that I was going to pounce on her or even fire from the job she pleaded me for"

Xander scowled and heavily sighed, discerningly looked at Keke's stained clothes and imperatively said,

" Keke, please watch yourself! This is a work place not a market! It is just a mere conjuncture, you don't need to cause impetuous ....."

" But Xandy!..."

Keke tried to refute but a deadly stare from Xander halted her speech and movement.

" I don't have time for this! Go back to work...and Sage come with me"

He is the typical example of the strong use their power to oppress the weak, Keke's voice turned from whinny and grating to gentle and respectful.

" Okay boss! Lemme go change and the tourist that are meant to tour Western Uganda have arrived"

Xander who had turned to head to his office halted and threw daggers at me.

" So you guys were impetuously cat fighting while our clients are in the vicinity?"

Something strange flashed through his eyes but he walked away from our sight before I could deduce what it was.

When I decided to follow him ,Keke cleared her throat and said,

"Sage! You're the kind of person who has stabbed multiple innocent people in the back, yet you justify it by thinking you had to do it..more like it is your purpose from the ancestors to carry out their work! But believe we I say this your cruelty will ...."

" Keke, Keke stop with this haranguing! We live in the world of dog eat dog! So stop procrastinating your pending retribution!"

Before she would retort Xander came back flustered and blurted,

" Lu...Ann...Luann was involved in an accident!"

" What! Is she dead!"

I inadvertently said
Re: THE REBORGE Episode 14- Onwards by LBmujuni3(f): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2019
THE REBORGE

Sage's POV

When we arrived at the hospital, Xander was muddled and delirious! Like he really cared about Luann's healthy.

I packed my brain to understand why he is so worked up about this when he was cursing her out about the bank account issue?

Despair was taking root in my heart for real this time. They was concern in his eyes, he languidly slumped on the bed next to Luann .

With red shot eyes he asked the nurse,

" What happened? Will she be okay? Is anything broken? Who caused this?"

His fidgetiness with questions put my mind in a trance. He turned to the guy who was standing next to window languidly.

" Who are you? Did you bring her here or you caused this? And who is that boy?"

The boy I had not noticed shrouded in gloomy aura and hid behind the nurse.

" What is this? Can some...."

" Mister...uuhh?"

The nurse rudely interrupted Xander's questions and smiled obsequiously at the man next to the window. He looks oddly familiar but I didn't give it a second thought.

" Speak up damnit! Am her husband!"

The nurse stared at the man next to window and stuttered,

" She was ... Uhuh she was involved in an accident and this gentleman brought her here. She is .... She is ."

The nurse replied in perfunctorily. But I glanced at the man next to the window wondering why the nurse was so scared of him .

"She is what!?"

I asked blandly to placate the nurse who seemed frizzled.

" She seems have hit her head so hard that ....she kept calling for Sage frenziedly....she..."

My body reeled with shock when I heard that.

"Really?"

I asked with an imperceptibly mocking smile . But the kid behind the nurse glared at me and refuted ,

" It was more like pleading!"

He cleared his voice and puffed up his little chest with pride , raised his chin and reiterated,

"It was more like pleading! Whatever she is ...."

" Xavier!shut you mouth!"

The man moved from the window and leaped at the kid .

His articulation was so bland yet haughty.
A person's presence is determined by what lays beneath the surface but this man's clothes that are drenched in ground nuts sauce gives off an ambiguous aura.

And that rude kid...

"Who are you people?"

Xander asked , this time calmly but intimidatingly. After all men often enjoy displaying their power and making their enemies feel helpless. And from Xander's body language, he has already regarded this man as his enemy.

" She saved me!"

The kid said revealing the bruise on his elbow and kicked the shin of the man. And pointed at him accusingly

" He caused it!"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Thousands Of Ebooks In Different Categories / What's That? ( Horror Collabo Thread)- Be A Part / The BASTARD (a Poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.