Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,199 members, 7,925,716 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:13 PM

David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) (677 Views)

Fraud Alert Warning! / Fraud Alert: How Clubkonnect Scammed Me / Fraud Alert: World Bank Warns Of ‘co-operative Scheme’ Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) by Infodavidogun(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
EVERYONE BEWARE OF OGUNLEYE AYODEJI DAVID who claims to be a visa agent processing Dubai, Oman, Cyprus Visas. He has proven to be a scam. Defrauded me and my friend of above 2million naira

He processed a Cyprus work/employment visa for us. Tickets came, he gave us the opinion that the tickets came from his contacts in Cyprus. As a result we were able to do little conformation of the tickets but he assured us that he has done his own confirmations. So we went ahead to the airport and it turned out to be a scam.

Issues were raised about the visa initially, cos it's an entry permit not the actual stamped visas. But we insisted and they did one or two verifications. They later asked us to bring our tickets and they said tickets are not on their list for the day.

We later inquired into the tickets and and noticed he used a consultancy name in Lagos as the booking agency. We visited the place and they did their verification and confirmed that this ticket is not from them. That it's a forged ticket.

On the day of the flight, he told us he was on his way to bid us fare well. But while on phone, it was as if he was inside the house. He later put off his phone when we called that the tickets were not genuine. He acted surprised initially but refused our calls till he put off his phone. I will send his pictures here so all can see.

PHONE NUMBERS: 07068689235, 08085390389

Email: dondayveed@gmail.com

Facebook: David Ogunleye
https://www.facebook.com/dondayved

Here is his account details.
GT BANK: Ogunleye David AYODEJI

first bank account details - 3104015217
Ogunleye David. A
Re: David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Welcome back home.

As painful as it sounds, you have to be around for when the Malaysia boys come back.

I can't be the only person oppressed this Christmas.
Re: David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) by Infodavidogun(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
These are the photos of him I have. The lady is the one that introduced me to him last year. Her number is 08167331950.
Monisola Elizabeth.

2 Shares

Re: David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) by monaliza15(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2018
Mr Man you must be a fool of the highest order. Thank God my cousin was not duped like you fools. You asked on nairaland if anyone can link you to someone that knew about travelling and how to get jobs in Dubai which I told you my school mate was working in Dubai that he can give you the information you needed. How is Cyprus related to Dubai. When you gave him your money did you call to inform me. You don't know his house address and you gave him so much money. The last time you chatted with me on whatsapp I asked you if you have traveled to Dubai. You said you are no longer going to Dubai that you had another package with him so how his that now my business.

Please admin you need to delete my picture from that post.

Could you believe that this guy called me today to inform me about the fraud and I promised to help him to track the guy down. I have been busy sending request to friends on the guy fb page to please send me the guys house address. Man you must be a fool for using my picture here.

So sorry for the long post.

1 Like

Re: David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) by uhuns: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2018
Pls, kindly be specific if the agent used was the same person you refared him to.

There is need to establish if your reference was used and not the choice of country.

This may be the cost of referencing someone not closed to.
Re: David Ogunleye (fraud Alert) by Olamsoh: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2018
Infodavidogun:
EVERYONE BEWARE OF OGUNLEYE AYODEJI DAVID who claims to be a visa agent processing Dubai, Oman, Cyprus Visas. He has proven to be a scam. Defrauded me and my friend of above 2million naira

He processed a Cyprus work/employment visa for us. Tickets came, he gave us the opinion that the tickets came from his contacts in Cyprus. As a result we were able to do little conformation of the tickets but he assured us that he has done his own confirmations. So we went ahead to the airport and it turned out to be a scam.

Issues were raised about the visa initially, cos it's an entry permit not the actual stamped visas. But we insisted and they did one or two verifications. They later asked us to bring our tickets and they said tickets are not on their list for the day.

We later inquired into the tickets and and noticed he used a consultancy name in Lagos as the booking agency. We visited the place and they did their verification and confirmed that this ticket is not from them. That it's a forged ticket.

On the day of the flight, he told us he was on his way to bid us fare well. But while on phone, it was as if he was inside the house. He later put off his phone when we called that the tickets were not genuine. He acted surprised initially but refused our calls till he put off his phone. I will send his pictures here so all can see.

PHONE NUMBERS: 07068689235, 08085390389

Email: dondayveed@gmail.com

Facebook: David Ogunleye
https://www.facebook.com/dondayved

Here is his account details.
GT BANK: Ogunleye David AYODEJI

first bank account details - 3104015217
Ogunleye David. A

Guy! Na u use u hand ill ur self

(1) (Reply)

My Uniform As A Law Student / A Great Romantic Read / Nkiru And Ngozi Saga: Case Withdrawn, Transferred To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.