Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo (27996 Views)

LP Is Popular Because Nigerians Are Frustrated With Our Party — Salihu Lukman / Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by rexwalters: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari has to just go
is President Buhari Nigeria?what of the states, local governments and the people?Zombies.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Benekruku(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
BabaO2:
In fact Obasanjo must be seriously investigated, how did an individual finance such a very big university called The bell with structures far better than most state owned and federal Universities?, and we are talking of where is $16B meant for electricity during Obasanjo's presidency.

Stealing is not corruption

PDP slogan it is

He used the money for personal gains and by PDP definition, he is not corruption

Goat that has to eat yams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
The father of ALL DEMOCRATIC CALAMITIES has spoken! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by EmmyDJourno: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Obasanjo is a self righteous fool, he ruled for 8years and has installed every President since then

Now the government has removed the payment of all his staff from OTA farm, to all the Bells conglomerate from the payroll of the Federal Government he is now doing character assassination

How do you run a business and the Commonwealth of the people is used to pay your staff..... This man is a demon embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by rexwalters: 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nextlevel0007:
~ I regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but destroyed thousands of Jobs according to the NBS.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady

~ I regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.

~ I regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger in his cabinet.

~ I regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.

~ I regret voting for the man who can't provides his credentials.

~ I say No to Buhari in 2019

THIS TIME AROUND I WILL VOTE A CREDIBLE MAN

HIS EXCELLENCY
ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR

LET GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN
LET GET WORKERS WORKING AGAIN
You are still confused,you claim you made a mistake in 2015,who do you think will listen to you in 2019?didn't your parents teach you that 2 wrongs don't make a right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by sekundosekundo: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
ejimatic:
we still remember 16 years of frustration disappointment and failures of PDP on Nigeria.They created Nigerian problems with their sharing of the national cake..... God will punish them all and their generation of thieves
ollah2:

Unfortunately Buhari haters will support Obasanjo. The two major reasons Obasanjo isn't behind Buhari anymore are

1: He doesn't want him to tally his records. Ruled as a military and 8 years as a civilian
2: Buhari removed his staff from the payroll of the FG which jonathan left behind.

Obasanjo is a selfish bas.tard
Umsel5195:
HELL YEAH WE ARE FRUSTRATED AND YOU ARE ONE OF THE CAUSES AND REASONS FOR WE ARE TIRED OF RECYCLING OLD MEN WHO ARE OLDER THAN THE NATION PLEASE ALL THOSE EX SERVICE MEN SHOULD GO AND REST THANK YOU YOUVE SERVE YOUR NATION WELL. WE'LL CALL YOU WHEN WE NEED YOUR HELP PERTAINING THE COUNTRY'S NATIONAL SECUIRITY THREAT MAYBE IN WORLD WAR III FOR NOW USE THE BACK DOOR
BabaO2:

Of course Nigerians are frustrated because $16 billion was released for power under your watch, where is the power?
Ilamina:
Just as frustrated as when you ruled

Anoufia
BabaO2:

Of course Nigerians are frustrated because $16 billion was released for power under your watch, where is the power?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by N0favors: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Alepa:

Buhari will go to Daura in 2023 when Osinbajo takeover
May a Buhari befall you and your generation
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by AlhajaChinyere: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nextlevel0007:
~ I regret voting for the man who promised to reduce fuel pump price but increased it.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to provide 3 million Jobs annually but destroyed thousands of Jobs according to the NBS.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to scrap first lady office but appointed 11 aides for the First Lady

~ I regret voting for the man who promised Nigeria economic prosperity but made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

~ I regret voting for the man who promised to fight corruption but reinstated and promoted the sacked pension fund thief; Abdurrasheed Maina.

~ I regret voting for the man who won his election on 'integrity' slate but harbours a certificate forger in his cabinet.

~ I regret voting for the man who thinks foreign rice is not good for Nigerians but foreign hospitals are good for him.

~ I regret voting for the man who can't provides his credentials.

~ I say No to Buhari in 2019

THIS TIME AROUND I WILL VOTE A CREDIBLE MAN

HIS EXCELLENCY
ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR

LET GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN
LET GET WORKERS WORKING AGAIN

Mumu......the problem of Nigeria is greater than one man. Certainly not a useless fraudster like Mr Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by baratech: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
N0favors:
May a Buhari befall you and your generation

This one strong o....lol
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by CaptainFM1: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Ahmedgk:
Obasanjo u're not our mouth piece, and we're not frustrated!!

You must be a rich Nigerian. My neighbour just came to beg for Garri now. He lost his job and has not eating anything since morning. He has no hope for food tomorrow either. Worst still, landlord is on his neck. He has moved his kids to his brother's place to save himself from shame. I occasionally check on him and support him with the little I can afford. In all honesty, I'm worried he may be contemplating suicide.

I'm going to push politics aside. Many Nigerians are truly frustrated. Our youths now depends on NairaBet and BetNaija to sustain life. Many ladies have resorted to selling there body in other to survive. I cannot think of anything with respect to the masses that is working. We need devine intervention to bring this country back on track.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by AlhajaChinyere: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
CaptainFM1:

You must be a rich Nigerian. My neighbour just came to beg for Garri now. He lost his job and has not eating anything since morning. He has no hope for food tomorrow either. Worst still, landlord is on his neck. He has moved his kids to his brother's place to save himself from shame. I occasionally check on him and support him with the little I can afford. In all honesty, I'm worried he may be contemplating suicide.

I'm going to push politics aside. Many Nigerians are truly frustrated. Our youths now depends on NairaBet and BetNaija to sustain life. Many ladies have resorted to selling there body in other to survive. I cannot think of anything with respect to the masses that is working. We need devine intervention to bring this country back on track.

Where is this?
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by micflo28(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2018
This is our unfortunate predicament. When they leave office, they lament all whats not. These cynical ding-dongs wield power like emperors who feel there is no expiration to their madness. Youths should learn from this crop and change the narrative.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2018
GoodofNaija:
Terribly frustrated!

I just pray and hope we get it right next year.
and ur definition of getting it right is voting atiku right?una no serious for dis we country
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 12:28am On Nov 13, 2018
MetroBaba1:
You had the opportunity of moving Nigeria to its promise land but failed for selfish reasons.

It may interest you to know that Nigeria Is a failed state because you failed. You obviously brought darkness to us.

Before you write off Buhari, Write yourself off for failing Nigerians.

Baba, Kindly shut your buccal cavity up
well said.obj always claiming to be unblemished
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Agenda20: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2018
Truth is just very bitter. Obasanjo is being very absolute. It's not about party. It's the way forward for a better Nigeria.
Our leaders have failed us.
Someone has to agree that some actions and inactions of the past were enough to see Nigeria through.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Felixv: 12:49am On Nov 13, 2018
Baba.

But you could not provide light with $16bn Haba.

You could not fix the Lagos Ibadan expressway.

You could not fix the railways

You could not pay the pension of those poor people you kicked out on the street

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Obasanjo had the best opportunity to put Nigeria in the right path when he was elected president in 1999. Instead he drowned himself in his selfishness and fantasy of being president for life.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Mrjoshtower: 1:23am On Nov 13, 2018
All these our past leader should stop these their mouth sentimental talks... It's really getting too much... It's all personal interests and social class benefits..... The more they talk the more they confuse Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari is a misfortune that has befallen Nigeria and Nigerians .

Another 4 years of buhari government will spell doom for the country .
Wether you like it or not, Buhari will rule for the next 4yrs, God willing. Its going to be doom automatically for your heroes in treasury looting.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Navalsadiq(m): 1:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Baba should keep quiet .he had the opportunity to make things right but he refused.rubbish.buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by nicepoker101(m): 2:01am On Nov 13, 2018
2019 they will all line up and vote for the broom.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Engritodo: 2:29am On Nov 13, 2018
who is the cause?
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by busomma: 2:48am On Nov 13, 2018
Obasanjo, pls look at the mirrow & see who is responsible for Nigeria's frustration. If u hv nothing good to say about Nigeria & Nigerians, pls shut that ur pomo mouth up.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by maxiuc(m): 2:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Yusuf54:
In a sane Country,Obasanjo wud be in Prison by nowwwww... From Thousandnaire to a Billionaire within 8 Years
what about Tinubu who now owns the entire Lagos

Rochas nko

Oshomole

Most recently ganduje dollars bribe

Are these fellow not supposed to be in prison now
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Muyology: 2:58am On Nov 13, 2018
See who is talking. Baba mention one basic social amenities that is of world stantard when u were in power for 8 Yeats. Is it road, hospital, education.
Rather u killed the public school and you and your deputy established your own private universities

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Muyology: 3:11am On Nov 13, 2018
Felixv:
Baba.

But you could not provide light with $16bn Haba.

You could not fix the Lagos Ibadan expressway.

You could not fix the railways

You could not pay the pension of those poor people you kicked out on the street

obj took over power when Nigerians thought democracy will usher new leaf hence his govt received considerable level of acceptance compare to all the successive presidents who are coming in to manage part of his rot.
To rule Nigeria this time is getting difficult by the day. Obj is no1 problem of this country.
God has reason keeping him and Ibb alive to continue seeing what they are caused this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Felixv: 3:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Muyology:
obj took over power when Nigerians thought democracy will usher new leaf hence his govt received considerable level of acceptance compare to all the successive presidents who are coming in to manage part of his rot.
To rule Nigeria this time is getting difficult by the day. Obj is no1 problem of this country.
God has reason keeping him and Ibb alive to continue seeing what they are caused this country.

Thanks

And Democrazy has made billionaires of the elected, while the electorate wallow in poverty - a mightily unjust system
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Praktikals(m): 3:32am On Nov 13, 2018
Alepa:

Buhari will go to Daura in 2023 when Osinbajo takeover
We wont take this.
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Ifiokumo: 3:43am On Nov 13, 2018
Very stupid Obasanjo...

You see "When you put people in charge of cattle to be in charge of humans, they will start looking at you like cattle", Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by endlessjoy4all: 4:09am On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 4:15am On Nov 13, 2018
in a sane society obj shouldn't be bold to be making public speeches with all the atrocities him and his former VP did to Nigeria, did to Lagosians even Igbo said this before they change mouth when they adopted their saint and job recruiter Lord

those people brain I don't know where to place it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.