Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,550 members, 7,975,161 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:17 PM

Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana (33832 Views)

Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Helen Paul And Husband, Femi Bamisile 2010 Throwback Photo / Helen Paul, Husband, Femi Bamisile And Their 4 Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by wayne4loan: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
shocked
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by innocential3032(m): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
peteruuu:
BUHARI IS A GONER grin
no/ buhari is a barca ni
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Ndipe(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nice.
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Femi remember what i said on the other thread....

Help us fvck gbemi very well. You can even smack her big bum bum while fvcking her.

This is her "punishment" for forming "I am a feminist"......"I am a feminist". We all thought she wee nor get married sef! grin grin grin grin
haba! It's not you that will tell him day busybody
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Femi remember what i said on the other thread....

Help us fvck gbemi very well. You can even smack her big bum bum while fvcking her.

This is her "punishment" for forming "I am a feminist"......"I am a feminist". We all thought she wee nor get married sef! grin grin grin grin
haba! It's not you that will tell him that busybody
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by Lubanko: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2018
celebgistz2:
The entertainment couple; Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi who got married to Femi Ajayi, Falz manager in Lagos a few days ago are currently out of the country to enjoy their honeymoon.

The young couple moved to Punta Cana, an island in Dominican Republic enjoying their honeymoon.

See photos below;

Source; https://celebgistz.com/oap-gbemi-olateru-olagbegi-and-her-husband-femi-ajayi-spends-honeymoon-in-punta-cana/

Congratulations to newlyweds :3 Dominicana is the perfect place for honeymoon. I've had both wedding and honeymoon there. And it's a heaven on the earth. My husband and I are thinking about moving to this place. As for the wedding there I'd strongly recommend https://www.pinkfilm.org/ as a photographer. The photos are way above all the expectations.
Re: Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana by hamanss: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
it is coool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of The Yemi Alade Exact Look-Alike / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son Swagged Up In New Photos / Akpororo Swags Up In Nice FILA Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.