Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,935 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? (1310 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / This Kind Of Attitude Is Why Most Nigerian Gals Won't Get Married / Who Makes The Bigger Ho: Nigerian Gals Or African American Gals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2010
Not to diss nobody, but when peoples like The Amaka, Michelin and co stay acting like they look good, and mouthing off all the time. . . . it presents a bad image about Nigerian gals! Folks are prone to look at them and be like "These are the most beautiful gals yall got on the table. . . . ?". I've met people like The Amaka in reality, Nigerian chics that front like they all that, n my boys r like "What da. . . ?".

So, to put an end to the misconception that most Nigerian gals look like the love products of Flavor Flav and Whoopie, I present you the following:

P.S: the only person thats not known to me personally is Abekeade! (Oh shoot, Amaka drop that gun and take it out your mouth!!! Offing urself aint gone cure u looks. . . . . damn!!!)

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=259068;type=avatar[/img]

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2010

Look at dude to the left with the thirsty look on his face. . . . . lol. And he's grabbing his whole sack too! Just imagine if he was "fortunate" enough to run up on them in a dark alley. . . . ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by Odunnu: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2010
Whr r d pictures nah?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2010
for one you've never seen my pix, and for two (for the first two pics, maybe 3) because we're not mixed. most of them are nothing to write home about.
are you stup!d, slow, daft, retarded, mentally disable, which one?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2010
Wow!! Who be that for that picture??! shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2010
Odunnu:

Whr r d pictures nah?

My bad dude! I never used to believe in voodoo, but damn. . . . tonite made me a changed man! A freakn believer! Cn u believe my comp started acting up? I knew there was "forces" behind it trying to make sure the pics aint come up! still got more comin! Beautiful NIgerian chics!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by OgidiBoy(m): 8:29am On Jul 23, 2010
@ bk/babe90

Dude when do you ever sleep, it's like 3:32 up East. Lay off the methamphetamine bro sad sad
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2010
OgidiBoy:

@ bk/babe90

Dude when do you ever sleep, it's like 3:32 up East. Lay off the methamphetamine  bro sad sad

Its actually some nice, oily, Peruvian grade jayo. . . . But dont worry bout wut I'm snorting, just enjoy the pics and fantasize about the kinda gals u'll never get to date!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

for one you've never seen my pix, and for two (for the first two pics, maybe 3) because we're not mixed. most of them are nothing to write home about.
are you stup!d, slow, daft, retarded, mentally disable, which one?

You crazy?! Of course Ive seen ur pic! The gals are nothing to write home about? lol. Post ur pics up and let the world compare!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by MrCork24: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2010
THE AMAKA looks like a Man. I saw her picture.

And by the way the chicks in here are ugly. They dont even have Nyansh
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

THE AMAKA looks like a Man. I saw her picture.

And by the way the chicks in here are ugly. They dont even have Nyansh
you wish!
cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by Brownteeth(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2010
Amaka what are you hiding? I saw your pic when you were new here. Didnt you put up a pic then? So I can sincerely say theres nothing inside.

@Cork. I agree. The chics aint that pretty. Not really about booobs and asss.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by CaptCavey(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2010
@poster u must have all the pics of nairaland chic on your comp;hope u'er not suffering from obsessive cumpulsive disorder?
@the amaka: where have you been all these while?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

@Cork. I agree. The chics aint that pretty. Not really about booobs and asss.

Ah, I guess our tastes differ then. . . . I still think they look better than ur average NL chic. . . . .
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by Brownteeth(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^of course they look better.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by jaybee3(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2010
@OP
Thnks
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2010
Capt. Cavey:

@poster  u must have all the pics of nairaland chic on your comp;hope u'er not suffering from obsessive cumpulsive disorder?
@the amaka: where have you been all these while?

Nope! Sorry! Clearly, u just felt like typing somethin'; any rubbish! Wuts it, the minutes on ur alotted tyme at the internet place is running out? Anyways, the only NL'er in the posted pics is abekeade. . . . and, u dont have to download the pics to ur comp b4 u can post em! Wut the hell do u use, a Dell or 1997 Toshiba? I use a Mac! cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2010
Who's deleting Mr.Cork's comments? He just said something about The AMAKA looking like Mike Tyson in a mini-skirt and, POOF, 2 seconds lata the post is gone into thin air!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by bkbabe90(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2010
And why is The Amaka reporting this thread?!?! Be a good sport babe, its all in good fun. . . . lipsrsealed dont be a snitch!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Gals Look Like The Am*ka, M*ch*lin And Co Instead Of This? by CaptCavey(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2010
^^^u mean u're using a macoba? U're such a dunce.

(1)

How To Be With An Igbo Man / Husband Kill Wife In Isolo / Is It Okay For A Single Lady To Live On Her Own Or With Her Families.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.