Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,978 members, 7,946,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Banky W's Sweet Birthday Message To His Best Friend, Tunde Demuren - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W's Sweet Birthday Message To His Best Friend, Tunde Demuren (1204 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W's Sweet Birthday Message To His Best Friend, Tunde Demuren by Amagite2: 8:39am On Nov 13, 2018
Singer and MDP candidate for House of Representatives, Eti-Osa Federal Constituency, Banky W, has written his best friend, Capt. Tunde Demuren a sweet birthday message as he turns plus one today.

According to Banky, Tunde has had a crucial role in almost everything he have accomplished in my adult life.

Read below...

"I became best friends with @captdemuren when we were 13 years old. 24 years later, he's still my best friend and my brother. But he's also my business partner, right hand, confidant, and dream builder. He has had a crucial role in almost everything I have accomplished in my adult life. My dreams have come true partly because he dreamt and built them with me. He's the most supportive, encouraging, reliable and trust worthy person you will ever meet. I pray for him today, that him and his family will never lack, and that God's grace will never depart from his life.
And I pray for you, the reader. May you find a friend like Tunde Demuren... The BEST bestfriend of all time. God bless you bro, much love, forever. Happy birthday Capo.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/banky-ws-sweet-birthday-message-to-his-best-friend-tunde-demuren.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Banky W's Sweet Birthday Message To His Best Friend, Tunde Demuren by Emmafe(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Lovely. God continue to bless you guys

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Banky W's Sweet Birthday Message To His Best Friend, Tunde Demuren by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
cool
Re: Banky W's Sweet Birthday Message To His Best Friend, Tunde Demuren by praizblog: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2018
Hbd
Re: Banky W's Sweet Birthday Message To His Best Friend, Tunde Demuren by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2018
grin trash see how the op dey wear glasses upanddan so these mods can push his trash to front page

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

(1) (Reply)

Davido Sets World Record, Appears In 14 Albums In A Calendar Year / Nina Ivy Stuns In Cleavage Baring Glittering Outfit / REGINA DANIELS Younger Sister Set To Get Married Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.