Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,541 members, 7,888,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Can You Marry A Married Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Married Man? (846 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / I Am In Love With A Married Man / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Married Man? by Roliks09: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2010
A married man asked me if I can be a second wife. I know I shouldnt read any meaning to this question but a girl always knows when a man is hitting at her. I have a hunch that things between us will want to go beyond the platonic friendship we currently have. And I definately wouldnt want to be labelled as a home breaker. At the same time, I dont want to assume what is not and spoil our friendship. It was my answer to his question that even suprised me. I answered in the affirmative. A clear 'No' would have sent him a good message but I didnt say that. My dilema now is should I give some gap,at the risk of losing a good friend, or continue at the risk of things going beyond control. Whats your opinion? thanks.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by martho(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
Na wa o!
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by Roliks09: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
Na wa what? reply to the topic.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by amefi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
Do u nid a prophet to tell u dat u r already treading on d wrong path by even bringin it on forum 4 deliberations? Pls pray n wait 4 your own bone of your bone, dont go breaking anoda person's bones. Dont even desire him, pls free him.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by blacksta(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
Another useless thread -
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by Ournaija: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
Nairaland question of the Yeaar!

You are there asking if evil is evil.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by Boller: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2010
My dilema now is should I give some gap,at the risk of losing a good friend

You are ass hole embarassed sad angry
You don't want to miss the money you are getting from him sad
Don't you know that he is married man before?
You are one of those gold diggers tongue
when you wasted ur time, then you will be going from one church to another 4 husband angry
Go and get life
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by Omolola1(f): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2010
easy ooo
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by kpolli(m): 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
stop deceiving urself, he is not a good friend
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by mkpuluma(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
u alone has d answer to dat question. QED
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by BeautfulB(f): 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2010
if am the one i'll tell him an "NO" i dont know if u want to be in mess.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by kufreabasi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2010
That person is legally married, so don't go.
Like you've rightly said, never plan to be a home breaker.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by Pwaves(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
U obviously dont knw the trobles of polygamy. Babe pray 4 ur own man. There is so much joy in being a first (and hopefully, only) wife. If he is a christian, u just may be another mistress; and if a muslem, be sure to get 2 more mates. Pls be wise.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by Roliks09: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2010
Thanks to all those who made meaningful and useful comments. The likes of you make NL a good place to turn to in times when good advice is needed.
@Boller, see, my problem with NL is that they fail to clarify that those signing up have no history of mental illnesses. If they did, you wouldnt be here. For in a forum where intelligible,reasonable comments, devoid of useless and baseless utterances are needed, you fall short. I dont trade insults but you just went on your knees, begging to be insulted with that piece of crap you posted up there. Theres something called respect for people,but asking that of you will be asking a snail to run. The title of this thread should have been FOR SANE MINDS ONLY, maybe then your cursor would have bounced away, instead of you clicking and disturbing your fingers by typing nonsense. I politely asked for opinions. Mind your business if you cant respond in the same vein.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by invisible2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
Its a free world, anybody can do anything they like, and for those asking for her head for telling the truth, you have all done worse in your lives.
Re: Can You Marry A Married Man? by iice(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2010

(1)

Virgin Or Not? / He Is Ready 2 Give Me Any Amount But He Hates Seeing Me But Loves His Kids / Why Is So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.