Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man (478 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by 17Ebiscoo: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Slim Beauty who hails from Ebonyi state has taken to social media to reprimand guys who doesn’t wash their girlfriend underwear.

According to the young lady, any man who fails to take up the responsibility of washing his girlfriend undies is a useless man.

She also added that her billionaire boyfriend always wash her undies.

See her post below;

Slim beauty! Any guy that cannot wash his girlfriend pant when she dey her period na useless man I will call that one If possible lick de period. Na so my billionaire boyfriend dey do me. His prick na ak49

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/any-guy-that-cannot-wash-his-girlfriend.html

Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2018
You must be sick

Her period affected her hands abi

Nonsense
Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by MJBOLT: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2018
she looks like factory rejected fowl

Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by cooluzi: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2018
only if you know how disgusting it is
Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by Shelumiel: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Except the woman has a very powerful jujuman, she will not succeed
Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by Ahmed0336(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2018
If that is the only condition to be a man, a rather become a woman. undecided

See her self!!!! cry
Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2018
I blame cheap data, and China every lunatic can now make posts on Nairaland
Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by Auladimeji1: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2018
This one that's looking like improper fraction wink

Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by ubunja(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2018
getting your first GF at 35 will make you go crazy with stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by DonEd(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2018
MJBOLT:
she looks like factory rejected fowl
Lord, have mercy. Factory rejected fowl, lol
Re: Any Guy That Cannot Wash His Girlfriend Pant When She Dey Her Period Is Not Man by Vickhtor(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2018
this one needs brain repairs..

(1) (Reply)

... / Opinions On Child Support / Your Most Romantic Or Memorable Moments In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.