Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself (34947 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Coward
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know why people are misinterpreting this guy. He never denied his brother, he only gave clarification to people that thought he was the one in the video. Let's learn to comprehend posts before commenting on them please.

6 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
What his brother said is the truth though.. 100%
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by bidak(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2018
All this people shouting cowards are hypocrites, he has said nothin wrong he just clarified it was his brother and not him that made the statement abi you guys are expecting him to impersonate his brother ni

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Buharimustgo: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
cool I hate family matters

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

How much will you pay?I have one.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by IdeyFindWife: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2018
Praktikals:
I was disappointed after watching the video. If you have grievances, you address it to the appropriate authorities. The yorubas know the difference between bravery and foolishness

Aremu has always being the temperamental one. Super quiet one minute you mistake him for all-cool, only to start wilding next minute but there guy's got a good heart. He just lacks the packaging and tact Kunle's learned from rubbing shoulders with gentry and prying favors off them.

Kunle's very measured and he has a lot at stake.

Till date, I believe he's still one of the very few Nollywood producers who can freely walk into BOI {Bank of Industry} for Movie Production Loans & Facilities. That same bloody bank that won't give Agropreneurs money to start or expand their base.

My group once approached him with a project to front on collab basis. We were to use his Company profile to secure funding from them and execute jointly back in '14. But he was offering to buy it wholesale, we weren't ready to sell, the deal tanked.

Apart from other personal reasons, preferences and lifestyle, Kunle must distance himself and not say kpim! against this govt, else they rip him to shreds.

5 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Charly68: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
Praktikals:
I was disappointed after watching the video. If you have grievances, you address it to the appropriate authorities. The yorubas know the difference between bravery and foolishness
You are very much on point ..we don't goof cheaply in the public ..

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Talknochip(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
SMH
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by zomby(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Another selfish foolish unnecessary move.

Regardless of what may be going on between you and your brother, it’s completely unnecessary for you to post such a ridiculous comment...Blood is thicker than water...Na today we see, nobody knows tomorrow; dirty laundry should be kept at home.

@Kunle, if you truly want folks to know who is in the video clip, here is a sample of a comment you could have posted:

It is obvious that the frustration in the country is getting to my brother....let us all pray for a better country.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by speedyconnect3: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pesuzok:
Why was he ranting?

These days, once you insult this present govt, you immediately gain fans.

According to him, your sister has a French passport without a Nigerian visa, she didn't present a Nigerian passport. That means she could be regarded as being illegal in Nigeria.

The airline were the ones that refused her from flying, maybe considering the above.

Your family don't excort you to the check in counter if the security screening is before the check in counter.

I understand that some immigration officers try to get money from you, but if you are doing the right thing and maintain your cool, they can't do you anything.

He is talking about "fake"
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by zeusdgrt(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pesuzok:
Why was he ranting?

According to him, your sister has a French passport without a Nigerian visa, she didn't present a Nigerian passport. That means she could be regarded as being illegal in Nigeria.

The airline were the ones that refused her from flying, maybe considering the above.

Your family don't excort you to the check in counter if the security screening is before the check in counter.

I understand that some immigration officers try to get money from you, but if you are doing the right thing and maintain your cool, they can't do you anything.

When last did you travel out of this country? If you don't have an experience of aremu then please SHUT UP!.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by manikspears: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
that is not distancing himself you cunt,he only explained to people that the person in the video is his brother and not him.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Bar1941(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:
coward kunle grin grin grin

FEAR FEAR

IS AREMU not saying the truth

Kunle can bot be a yoruba man, he must be an AFONJA grin grin grin grin

That is pure madness nothing else, the idiot needs to be punished for it, their are better ways of making your voice heard.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by BluntBoy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
shiwaggz57:

we need to b truthful, shying away from what is right because of names is one of the origin of the problem in Nigeria. y fela no think of him family before he writes songs. Abegi.

And was Fela able to solve our problems using that method? No.

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
I sawed the video too and I liked it
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by enemyofprogress: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

And was Fela able to solve our problems using that method? No.

meaning we should keep quiet abi? To use you do ritual dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by BluntBoy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
meaning we should keep quiet abi? To use you do ritual dey hungry me

It means we should look for other ways.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pesuzok:
Why was he ranting?

abeg keep quiet, do you even have a passport not to talk of going to the airport to travel out. Let those that know about the evil things going on in our airports talk while you talk about keke NAPEP

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Buharimustgo:

How much will you pay?I have one.

grin view my signature bro, my digits dey they, I go negotiate with you when you reach me cool Sharp Sharp
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Orpe7(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
Na Govt dey feed Kunle now
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Angelfrost(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

It means we should look for other ways.

Other ways like what??!... If you still live under the illusion that the woes of this nation can be fixed with diplomacy, then I can only pity you... Naija is long overdue for a revolution. This is the plain truth... Ask Ghana, Egypt, Czech Republic, etc

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by BluntBoy(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Angelfrost:

Other ways like what??!... If you still live under the illusion that the woes of this nation can be fixed with diplomacy, then I can only pity you... Naija is long overdue for a revolution. This is the plain truth... Ask Ghana, Egypt, Czech Republic, etc

And how would a revolution happen? Is it by applying a random open confrontation that never worked? Fela even lost his mother but the man (Obasanjo) who was in charge then would later win an election in the same Nigeria.

My brother, with the way things are, a revolution is still faraway.

If there is ever going to be a revolution, I can bet that it would be initiated by the Northerners. They are braver when it comes to confronting their leaders.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Kafolad1: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
What a matured way of dealing with people!
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Firstpage: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
magicminister:
Coward

Can't even stand by his own blood

If was my bro, ill acknowledge his bravery for speaking up despite being better than most.

A lot of you senseless kids on nairaland. What is the meaning of coward? do you just pick words without knowing the meaning?

How does a man clarify he's not the same as his brother mean coward? So if you have an identical brother you won't tell people you are two diff people if you are mistaken?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by SirBunky85(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
OsuMustGo:
coward kunle grin grin grin

FEAR FEAR

IS AREMU not saying the truth

Kunle can bot be a yoruba man, he must be an AFONJA grin grin grin grin
senseless
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by Firstpage: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Coward

What is the meaning of coward you senseless pig!

If someone mistakes you for your mom you won't clarify?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by NotComplaining: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Praktikals:
Morals of the story: Dont talk or act when you re angry
Even if he wished he had not said that, the video is already out. What is said cannot be unsaid

Arab spring was foolishness too... Never try to stop the oppressed.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by SirBunky85(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
shiwaggz57:

we need to b truthful, shying away from what is right because of names is one of the origin of the problem in Nigeria. y fela no think of him family before he writes songs. Abegi.
as if u can put d lives of ur family in danger.abeg carry ur hypocrisy comot for my festus
Re: Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself by SirBunky85(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
magicminister:
Coward

Can't even stand by his own blood

If was my bro, ill acknowledge his bravery for speaking up despite being better than most.
see dem,always gingering others to do sth unreasonable but wen u face same thing,u go hide urself.hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nengi: How I Got Into Davido’s 'Jowo' Music Video / Fan Insults Chioma Akpotha On Instagram, Omoni Oboli Comes To Her Rescue / Laura Ikeji: “I Have Never Bleached My Skin In My Life”

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.