Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,943 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl (7552 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno / CHEI!!! This Hausa Girl Is Rotten. Who Is This? Who Sabi Speak Hausa Abeg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by Lavoca: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

What post is this Kayode Ogundamisi contesting for

We know Peter Bigot Obi is contesting for Vice president
I'm highly disappointed in you. Kayode, an aide to the President can be a bigot and hypocrite? what kind of double standard is this?

Where is the "logic" you always claim to apply in your discussions?
Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lavoca:
I'm highly disappointed in you. Kayode, an aide to the President can be a bigot and hypocrite? what kind of double standard is this?
Where is the "logic" you always claim to apply in your discussions?

Where did govt appoint Kayode to be their aide? Aide in what?
That is the logic. He is not on any ballot paper to be voted, he has no OFFICIAL designation unlike Peter Obi a tribal bigot seeking to be Vice President

1 Like

Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by Lavoca: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

Where did govt appoint Kayode to be their aide? Aide in what?
That is the logic. He is not on any ballot paper to be voted, he has no OFFICIAL designation unlike Peter Obi a tribal bigot seeking to be Vice President
If Obi is a bigot which I'm unaware of, what can we call Buhari?
Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lavoca:
If Obi is a bigot which I'm unaware of, what can we call Buhari?

You call Buhari anything you want, we choose to call Obi a bigot given his antecendents

Nothing wrong with being a tribal bigot just Obi need to own up to it

1 Like

Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by meccuno: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
Mynd44:
I always knew the nonsense of Fani-Kayode, Fayose and Nnamdi Knau will come back to haunt the PDP
APC Mod.............

1 Like

Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by Modarun(m): 3:58am On Nov 14, 2018
MalcoImX:
Not only you girl, all the good people of the North and Nigeria know the people you mentioned are out there to denigrate, malign and cause confusion in our region.

They may seem to side with northern Christians, mostly on problems that they created and/or fueled, but always remember their aims are just to disunite us. We don't have any place to call home but the North. When it gets hot they'll tell you you are a Northerner - whether Christian or Muslim.

https://www.nairaland.com/4838066/throwback-reno-omokri-called-all

https://www.nairaland.com/4837347/throwback-how-reno-omokri-cooked

You are not only pathetic, but shameless, which North are you refering too? Where are you when Elrufai picked another muslim as vice going against the agreement which the state was built on? Where were this your senseless position when the entire christian North were under attack? Benue voted Buhari, but when Fulanis attacked them what did Buhari do? Urged them to surrender their lands ao cattles can feed while their kids starved in make shift camps? we were warned a Buhari presidency would amount to this but didnt believe them now.look at the rising case of fanatism and extremisms even in the North. Shameless fanatics.
Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by Switruth: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2018
Mynd44 why are you not replying all your mentions. Hahahahahahahahaha the guy take off. My belle oh. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by Lloydfather(m): 6:47am On Nov 14, 2018
KingSatan:

Mynd44, I don't see any difference between you and the lady in Quote.

As a Moderator, it is expected you lead by example, You promote peace and unity, you teach people the basics of life and true gospel of HUMANITY.

A quick check on your profile, shows you are the most controversial Moderator on Nairaland and this "status" have not earned you accolades, trophies or awards but curses, insults and abuses because of your shallow reasoning and biased judgement especially on issues related to Nigeria's Politics/Politicians.

Mynd44, live by example.

Shun Bigotry.
Did u survive her ban?
Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by wristbangle: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2018
Tribalism has threaten this nation's unity that sometimes I wonder if Nigerians will ever speak as one.

Need to say, what goes around will surely come back. This is why it's necessary one should guide his tongue against making hateful statements which may come hunt the person in future.

Obi is guilty of this and as for El-rufai, he'd might be in this situation tomorrow but his tantrum of derogatory words will hunt him then. The likes of NK calling Nigeria a Zoo still resonances.
Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by Bridget95(f): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Mynd44:
I always knew the nonsense of Fani-Kayode, Fayose and Nnamdi Knau will come back to haunt the PDP
I use to think that you are 44years old and that is why seun made you a MOD to bring sanity to this political forum now I know better.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by FriendNG: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
Mynd44:

There is nothing like an Hausa girl. It is "a Hausa girl " both in pronunciation and spelling. No silent "H". Just because you Southerners are pronuncing it as Awusa doesn't make it Right.

Cc: Lalasticlala Look after thread titles.
Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by KingSatan: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lloydfather:
Did u survive her ban?

Why not. He who goes to equity must go with clean hands
Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by MalcoImX: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Modarun:

You are not only pathetic, but shameless, which North are you refering too? Where are you when Elrufai picked another muslim as vice going against the agreement which the state was built on? Where were this your senseless position when the entire christian North were under attack? Benue voted Buhari, but when Fulanis attacked them what did Buhari do? Urged them to surrender their lands ao cattles can feed while their kids starved in make shift camps? we were warned a Buhari presidency would amount to this but didnt believe them now.look at the rising case of fanatism and extremisms even in the North. Shameless fanatics.
Now her region (southern Kaduna) doesn't matter but her religion.

Whether she is a Christian or Muslim, she is from Kaduna state. That alone is what qualifies her. By your insinuations, you are the religious extremist because you are using her religion to disqualify her.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl by UncleDeborah: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
Mynd44:
Dear mod, clicking on this link https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Oguntoyinbo+Muyiwa&board=0 (pls copy the whole link and paste for yourself) shows that my personal details , biography and a couple of slander and lies have been quoted and still remains on this forum no thanks to the troll who was spreading false info against me yesterday. Please kindly remove those false allegations until they come out back up their riduculous claims with evidences. You can't just watch some kids spread false allegations under your nose. Please take those quotes down.
Thanks.

Seun Dominique lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Olawepo Hashim Urges Abubakar-led Peace Committee To Break Logjam / NPA Cancels $133.28M SAA Fees To OMSL Limited Due To Security / Fashola Visits Family Of Late Guardian Publisher: Consoler in chief. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.