Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (847260 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (511) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obi1conte: 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Topsmamen:
Hello fam.

It's ITA finally! In the past week, my anxiety for a back-to-back draw today has been.......sigh.

@wasseynewest: congrats bro!
@boundlessjoy: thanks sis, i am deeply humbled, God bless you.
@obi1conte: Yes, I did bro. Thanks a bunch my good man.
@raphrulz, @Ramj: Thanks guys.
@Ifeoma77: my own darling. Many thanks. Your gesture is much appreciated.

Thank you ALL.

It's a lovely Christmas gift for all ITA and PPR recipients. Congrats guys! For everyone in their different stages, God-speed.
Inevitably, it will end in glamorous praise.
Congrats Brov you deserve this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Smiles......thanks boss.
jhoci:
Wow! What a joyous day! Congratulations to all those who got PPR and especially ITA today.

@Wasseynewest, I dey see your headlight everywhere. Congrats and keep doing good.

....back to silent mode.......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Swansy10:

Congrats Topsmamen, Ifeoma have you said congrats to him *covers face* tongue
for sure na!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Vancouver4:
ITA today 19 December

Thank You Lord
Yay! Congratulations Sis!!! Vancouver is closer than ever now

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by CanadianNaija: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wow. This is good news, congrats to all ITA and PPR recipients.

Best Christmas gift ever.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2018
Super congrats to us my broda. Many thanks!
Topsmamen:
Hello fam.

It's ITA finally! In the past week, my anxiety for a back-to-back draw today has been.......sigh.

Thank you ALL.

It's a lovely Christmas gift for all ITA and PPR recipients. Congrats guys! For everyone in their different stages, God-speed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Many thanks broda!
Uchihasasuke19:

Congratulations brother. God is indeed faithful
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Many thanks dear.......smiles
Favoured2505:
This made me grin widely! I am particularly happy for you. Congratulations!
I am equally too excited for all the 439s that have patiently waited for this day. Congratulations to you all.
May God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by TEECANN: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wawawuu. ..where is this long overdue NL dancing emoji? grin grin

Today is one of my happiest days this month for some obvious reasons.

I prayed ITA for 439ers in my Nov PPR announcement and God did it for my people at the nick of time..twilight of 2018...Can you beat that? grin grin

I guess it's safe to term this ITA "Wasseynewest" ITA. What a wonderful God!!

I rejoice with Wasseynewest and all other ITA clinchers. Indeed, you guys have paid your dues in the department of patience and God came through massively with a beautiful Xmas gift to end the year on a "praise-ful" note. cheesy

Congratulations to Oakville and other PPR in the house, this major phase has ended in praise. Go flourish in Canny land.

In another news...

MY IMMIGRATION HIGHLIGHT (CONTD)

PHASE 10.... (Dec 19, 2018) IM-1 Immigrant Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document collected.....It ended in praise.

BTW, today also marks 4 years my old man passed away to be in a better place with the Lord.

Believe it, it will continually keep ending in praises IJN!

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes, if the NOC is part of the province's occupation in demand.

Check with the PNP thread for more:https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs
Jimmychuks2018:
Thanks dear. Can I use admin assistant to apply under provincial nominee

quote author=joo2018 post=73983742]Ok then, you are good to go.

NB: the wordings of your reference letter should not be identical to that of the NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by joo2018: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats.
Time to re-acquaint yourself with page 1. You will find it there.
Ella99:
I'm overwhelmed with joy that i could cry right now.
Finally bagged an ITA after writing IELTS three times. Infact 4 sef because one of the results was not released due to headset malfunctioning.
God is good. I'm beyond ecstatic and this is the best christmas ever for me.
Congrats to everyone who got in with today's draw.
Please, anybody have a sample for gift deed?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by prost80(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
I rejoice with all ITA clinchers this is truly a christmas gift for all.

The names are much but you know yourselves.Canada is closer than before, it will end in praise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
My beloved elders on the thread, I still would have advised she holds on. Analysing today's draw now I discovered that even at 439 CRS, the Tie break rule was dated far back of Feb 8th. Logically, this means there is no entry of even 440 in that pool as of the draw time.
Now, between today and next draw, I doubt if we could have much entrance that could make the first 2019 draw go beyond 443. The "only issue" I for see is if draw is delayed beyond 2wks and that is only visible if the number in the pool by then is not up to 3,900. Of course that means she will be grossly affected. Besides, we never know if the ITA nos will be increased upward of 3,900 as 2019 CIC nomination target go increase, which presents a strong case for her 443 again. Na this condition of unaccompanying dey pain me oooo. Elders please intervene.
This case is peculiar because IELTS expires very soon and there is a birthday coming up soon. There is also no guarantee of further draws this year. If both PA and spouse can rewrite IELTS with maximum scores, they can proceed to decline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Swansy10: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:
for sure na!!!!

Good girl.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by wasseynewest: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
TEECAN, despite say na through the air be our information flow, I've alwz adored ur style passionately like the other elders here. Thanks so much for your wonderful guidance to many here.
grin@"ITA wasseynewest "
TEECANN:

I prayed ITA for 439ers in my Nov PPR announcement and God did it for my people at the nick of time..twilight of 2018...Can you beat that? grin grin

I guess it's safe to term this ITA "Wasseynewest" ITA. What a wonderful God!!

I rejoice with Wasseynewest and all other ITA clinchers. Indeed, you guys have paid your dues in the department of patience and God came through massively with a beautiful Xmas gift to end the year on a "praise-ful" note. cheesy

Congratulations to Oakville and other PPR in the house, this major phase has ended in praise. Go flourish in Canny land.

In another news...

PHASE 10.... (Dec 19, 2018) IM-1 Immigrant Visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document collected.....It ended in praise.

BTW, today also marks 4 years my old man passed away to be in a better place with the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obtay: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
Waooo.439
God be praised.congrats to all that received ITA..Good and God speed all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by ArabianRose(f): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congrats to the PPR recipients! And the ITA grabbers!!!! IRCC has got nothing on y'all!!! This is just so beautiful, wasseynewest congrats man! Ire akari o grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Onedimple: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
AVO we plead. Let there be a release of our PPRs.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ifeoma77:
Yay! Congratulations Sis!!! Vancouver is closer than ever now
Yes o It feels so good

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Babesy: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2018
wasseynewest:
Hurray!!!!! ITA is here!!!! CRS finally drops to 439!!!! Congrats to many of us!!!!

Congratulations. You totally deserve this. Godspeed in the remaining processes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Vancouver4(f): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
TEECANN:

May God favour you in ur new country. Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations to you!

I thank God for this blessing wrapped in joy.

May God favour you and your family in the new land!

God bless you.

I'll rate you 8/10. Good Job

Ogoenue:
��������
Its PPR Guys!!!!!!
Off to VFS ��

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Ella99: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Thank you

joo2018:
Congrats.
Time to re-acquaint yourself with page 1. You will find it there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wow Awesome news!

Congratulations to you.... and may Cannyland favour you and yours IJN

I'll rate your PPR script 8/10.

Now to your enquiry... deciding to migrate is a decision a person has to make individually.

You have to consider the long run benefits without still discarding the short term benefits.

I understand that your hubby earns very well... any may be skeptical leaving... But don't you consider the long run benefits, stability and many other factors.

Well, at the end of the day people relocate for different reasons. Its your choice to make. But choose wisely!

Above all, please remember that this relocation window may not be open forever.

I heard about stories of Nigeria in the 80s, when people were very skeptical about relocating to the UK because Naija was way better. Those that went there back then are seemingly better than many others that remained here in Naija. Now those people thst didnt go back then, if given an opportunity to go again would jump at it with open arms... But we all know that the opportunity for easy mobility there is very much restricted

Naija is full of uncertainty... Nobody knows what may happen tomorrow.

So calculate your decisions well.

Cheers**

Obtay:
To God be the glory...
PPR email received:Family of 4

*Apologies for all typos..lazy to proof read��

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2018
Wow!! Congrats Wassey.

The lines have finally fallen in pleasant places!!

May God grant you speed and every other ITA clincher this period.

God bless!!

wasseynewest:
Hurray!!!!! ITA is here!!!! CRS finally drops to 439!!!! Congrats to many of us!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by raphrulz: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
He has done so much for us..... we cannot tell it all... Nara ekele m oooo

Congratulation on this big feat!

God has done it for you again.

I'll rate this PPR script 8.2/10... succinctly touched most of the aspects of the application.

May favour envelope you in the new land in Jesus Name.

God bless you!

Oakville19:
Thanks be to God its PPR

Family of 4

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help and resources, newbies please read page 1 it cannot be over emphasized.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2018
veritas3:
Finally I can say it's

Nice picture. Congrats on your milestone achievement

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Distinct777: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2018
Congratulations bro! So happy for you and other ITA clinchers.

Congratulations to all PPR champions too. We're coming right behind you.
wasseynewest:
Chai! Chineke!! Na me be this?? See as i dey look CIC ITA mail do yanga. I no even ready to open, like make I leave am till next week sef......lols.

Before now, I know have got wonderful people better than a thousand friends on this thread. Your tots, expressions and spirited hearts since i posted my IELTS experience on this thread still marvels me till tomorrow.

And I can't just appreciate you all enough on this day for celebrating our great news with us and welcoming us to this final lap with success wishes.

To our other colleagues still waiting in one way or the other, I have only one secret that has alwz kept me going strong if you don't mind. It is to just continue thanking and appreciating God in any/every circumstance. If he has done it for you, never stop thanking him and if na waiting list you still dey, continue to thank him still. Like a popular yoruba song goes: "Praise is his food(2x), he doesn't eat garri or ifokore(an ijebu food), praise is his only food".
Continue to praise him & we shall rejoice with you too on this thread.

Finally to my IELTS people, we've started something already and believe me your Success news will sweet me more than the joy I've felt this day. Bravooo guys!

I must not go with saying big thanks to TravelBunny, Skywalk, Flosk(my co. ITArian), and Adebee who have been doing an immense work on our solo IELTS group for our IELTS takers. Only God will reward you beautifuls! I as well wish all our IELTS Takers in the group and beyond a beautiful outcome whenever they sit for their tests.
Once again, Thanks my beautiful NLanders. Thank God I have you guys!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by Obtay: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Amen and Amen.Thank you much for your advice

raphrulz:
Wow Awesome news!

Congratulations to you.... and may Cannyland favour you and yours IJN

I'll rate your PPR script 8/10.

Now to your enquiry... deciding to migrate is a decision a person has to make individually.

You have to consider the long run benefits without still discarding the short term benefits.

I understand that your hubby earns very well... any may be skeptical leaving... But don't you consider the long run benefits, stability and many other factors.

Well, at the end of the day people relocate for different reasons. Its your choice to make. But choose wisely!

Above all, please remember that this relocation window may not be open forever.

I heard about stories of Nigeria in the 80s, when people were very skeptical about relocating to the UK because Naija was way better. Those that went there back then are seemingly better than many others that remained here in Naija. Now those people thst didnt go back then, if given an opportunity to go again would jump at it with open arms... But we all know that the opportunity for easy mobility there is very much restricted

Naija is full of uncertainty... Nobody knows what may happen tomorrow.

So calculate your decisions well.

Cheers**

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by yuddy2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
capsule:
I have been unable to view my Dec 1st result but I just got the TRF today. LRWS 8.5,7,7.5,6.5. this is my third attempt (mod).
I know I wasn't impressive with speaking cue card, but I think I deserve a 7.
remark Pls. It should be a banker. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by mcstan18(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ramj:

Help us call Mcstan18 out oooo.

Where is you

Je m'appelle McStan18

He's right here prof. I'm sorry I've been quite unavailable lately. The many calls and messages today gave some bitter-sweet taste. I was already feeling like the ITA really did come. Newmum0615, threemg, Ifeoma77, jholarhade, ramj, na una get me last last. Anyway, I'm sure that we'd have even more reasons to celebrate in the coming weeks and months as ITA is just a few months away now.

It feels so good reading all the many testimonies within a short space of time. Congratulations to every sweet soul here and silent readers likewise that have one reason or the other to celebrate.

Je m'apelle 2019

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 by MacShiff: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Topsmamen:
Hello fam.

Thank you ALL.

Congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (511)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.