Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,938 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:52 AM

Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There (745 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by THESEA: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2010
hi reader, do u believe that there is virgin girl for marriage unlike the tokunbo out there
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
yes undecided
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by THESEA: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2010
are u sure, or you are being bias
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by Omolola1(f): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
***just passing*** cool
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by THESEA: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
passing to where
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2010
me sef just dey waka pass tongue
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by CaptCavey(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2010
There av always been,and there will always be;even mature women. . .that all girls have already lost their virginity is just an overstatement.
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2010
THE SEA:

are u sure, or you are being bias
I'm sure they will always exist, some people like to wait. There are even many on this
very website.
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by ice234: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2010
before the girl was dis-V-ed wat was she
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by CaptCavey(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^abi oo.
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by Esolver1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2010
hi reader, do u believe that there is virgin girl for marriage unlike the tokunbo out there

They are, come my church u go find them.
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by Spyker: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2010
Another virgin topic.
Poster, why don';t you rephrase your question to this: DO YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE VIRGINS OUT THERE?
Then we can take your post serious,.
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by Girl846(f): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2010
Spyker:

Another virgin topic.
Poster, why don';t you rephrase your question to this: DO YOU BELIEVE THERE ARE MORE VIRGINS OUT THERE?
Then we can take your post serious,.

Your suggestion and the poster's title are in the same category of lipsrsealed
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by ice234: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2010
E-solver:

They are, come my church u go find them.
where ur church dey
Re: Do U Believe That There A Virgin Girl Out There by Loveaflame(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2010
ARE YOU A VIRGIN YOURSELF?

If you are not it will be difficult to believe there are still virgins out there.

The truth is that there are still virgins out there.It may be difficult to locate them.But you can get them easily if you yourself is a virgin.

LIKE ATTRACT LIKE

(1) (Reply)

D Cute Girls On Nl Dont Always Post Dia Emails: Only D Atutu Does / Kiss, Piss And Tell (kpt) / Is She Greedy Or Just Been A Selfish Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.