Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,183 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore (1568 Views)

Who Can Accommodate Me In The UK At 100 Pounds Per Month For 3months? / Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / World's Longest Non-stop Passenger Flight Takes Off From Singapore To New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by tipper1: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
Hello.
House looking for Nigeria guy that Base in Singapore that can accommodate me and that can also help me get a Job any job I will be appreciation pls kindly leave your number to call pls
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
tipper1:
Hello.
House looking for Nigeria guy that Base in Singapore that can accommodate me and that can also help me get a Job any job I will be appreciation pls kindly leave your number to call pls

Are you in S’pore already?
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by tipper1: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Am not in Singapore already ihave there visa with me reason why I don't want to come there now is because I don't have any one there pls kindly assist you can send me your line I will call you
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by Alwaysking: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
tipper1:
Am not in Singapore already ihave there visa with me reason why I don't want to come there now is because I don't have any one there pls kindly assist you can send me your line I will call you
You want to travel and you don't have money for accommodation, you are not serious o.

7 Likes

Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by kaleidoscope: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Which country are you at the moment? Singapore visa is one of the toughest to get as a Nigerian. Please don't go there if you have nothing legal and tangible to do (you will regret it)... I doubt you will find any Nigerian to accommodate you.. If you do, then you have to be careful

tipper1:

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by ekanDamie: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
tipper1:
Bros, hope its not tourist visa, I know how its burning to leave this country. Cos u even believe u can survive anyhow. But then, don't
Shoot urself in the leg o.
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by tipper1: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thanks house I like the country looking for someone that can accommodate and can help get a job
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by Beautyaddy: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
tipper1:
Thanks house I like the country looking for someone that can accommodate and can help get a job

Lol!...Yes, everyone likes the country but the country is not one of the friendly-immigrant countries that allow just anyone to go through their port of entry without strict scrutiny.

If you don't have more than enough money to provide accommodation on your own I really doubt it you'll be able to pass through.
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2018
tipper1:

Not trying to scare you but my mind is telling me that your visa is Fake. I wish you good luck
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by Mrshy: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=tipper1 post=72935382]Hello.
House looking for Nigeria guy that Base in Singapore that can accommodate me and that can also help me get a Job any job I will be appreciation pls kindly leave your number to call pls[/quote
What if I ask you to keep your ticket fare or apply for another country .
You can't do anything in Singapore and no one with accommodate you.
Don't say we no warn u ooo

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by tipper1: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Any Nigeria in Singapore Looking for someone that can accommodate me in Singapore I learnt the county is a cool country and there are a lot of Job which I have confirmed my self on internet pls help kindly drop your contact I will call you thanks very much
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
tipper1:
Any Nigeria in Singapore Looking for someone that can accommodate me in Singapore I learnt the county is a cool country and there are a lot of Job which I have confirmed my self on internet pls help kindly drop your contact I will call you thanks very much

Nobody is gonna accommodate you! Use the same internet u used to know that Jobs plenty for Blacks in Singapore to search for cheap studio.

Your body go soon Calm down. grin

4 Likes

Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by tipper1: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2018
Any Nigeria in Singapore that can accommodate me kindly drop your line
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2018
tipper1:
Any Nigeria in Singapore that can accommodate me kindly drop your line
Only Jesus can save you

1 Like

Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by tipper1: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Looking for Nigeria guy in Singapore that can guard me in The country am planning moving there i have my Money to Rent a room such person should send me is Number or Email address thank also need advice
Re: Looking For Someone That Accommodate In Singapore by Twizzy30(m): 12:23am On Dec 18, 2018
why does it feel like the op is sobbing and typing those words. please just be careful in your dealings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maltese Special Forces Rescue Oil Tanker Hijacked By Immigrants(Photos) / Would Nigerian Atms Work In Benin Republic? / Passengers Boarding At Tinubu Terminal Bus Station 1943-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.