Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lady Raises Alarm, As Roof Crashes On Her Sleeping Neighbor In Lagos (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raises Alarm, As Roof Crashes On Her Sleeping Neighbor In Lagos (Pics) (526 Views)

Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Raises Alarm, As Roof Crashes On Her Sleeping Neighbor In Lagos (Pics) by Gucciblog: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2018
A Nigerian Lady took to her IG page to narrate how her lucky neighbour escaped being crushed to death after the deck of her room crashed while asleep in Lagos..

She shared a video and wrote;

At exactly 2:48am, I heard a big sound and I was scared. Only to discover that my neighbor's apartment fell on her while she was sleeping. This happened in agungi,lekki.

We have been complaining about the house shaking to the landlord but she has always ignored our complaint . How my neighbor survived this is only a miracle. Thank God no life was lost.

Watch the video below:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-raises-alarm-as-roof-crashes-on-her-sleeping-neighbor-in-lagos-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Raises Alarm, As Roof Crashes On Her Sleeping Neighbor In Lagos (Pics) by LuciferPreeqson: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2018
She should warn her neighbours upstairs to take it easy when smashing or stop using missionary too much.

Standing /hanging styles won't cause this sort of damage and offers better stimulation.

Another reason why its not advisable to fvck in the bedroom alone instead spread the pressure around different rooms in the house.

Am I still supposed to be teaching this?!

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Raises Alarm, As Roof Crashes On Her Sleeping Neighbor In Lagos (Pics) by Pat081: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol but u re not well ooooooo but only landlady full Lagos ooo no more landlord
LuciferPreeqson:
She should warn her neighbours upstairs to take it easy when smashing or stop using missionary too much.

Standing /hanging styles won't cause this sort of damage and offers better stimulation.

Another reason why its not advisable to fvck in the bedroom alone instead spread the pressure around different rooms in the house.

Am I still supposed to be teaching this?!

*spits angry

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: See The Moment Man” Swallowed Snake To Perform Magic- And This Happend / Driver Abducts Boss's Children, Stabs Two To Death / Benue Youths Kill 13 Cultist Involved In The Murder Of An Okadaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.