Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,837 members, 7,906,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! (13801 Views)

Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Strong 4922 Hd Decoder / Need Help On Infinity Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2010
I called their customer care and the lady told me that they ve started selling for the past 3 month, and the decoder is going fo 18k plus 2 month free subscription,

and she gladly said that its HD Mpeg4,

please has anyone bought from them? we need to confirm if we can use this for FTA like the daar decoder

Thanks
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2010
Could you post their number please?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by freshp(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Could you post their number please?
waiting. . . waiting o
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2010

better still

http://www.infinitytv.info/contactus.html

check out that link, people we need to know if this can open fta, asap.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
any news yet? can we use that decoder for FTA? i am tempted to call Customer care
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Adeexy: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ All

Just spoke with one of their representative the decoder is married to the card.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2010
i called one of them as well and she said we can use it to get other fta channelss, I will surely find out tommorow and give a feedback
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by litaninja(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ twinskenny: any news on the decoder yet? is it HD or just mpeg4 and is it fta compatible?
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Have not been able to visit their outlet @ Anthony
But I promise to do so tommorow nd give d house feedback
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2010
Those infinity guyz are scammer
They gave me 2 addresses and none of them are
Correct, I called them they now said I should make payment
To their account nd they will bring d package to my desire location.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by AppleofGod(f): 10:56am On Jul 30, 2010
Those guyz really piss me off, their customer care was nothing to write home about, i was so disappointed by their attitudes and lies.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by solo1ng1: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2010
Hmmmm shocked shocked na wa ooo
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2010
Can u imagine? When I called and asked if they will show epl and ECL, they were just saying yes. I couldn't help laughing.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2010
Imagine they don't know wat their saying
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by Ameboperoo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
Definitely, it's not gonna be HD. If they can lie that they will broadcast these matches then can also lie that their decoder is HD. Lets still wait and see.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
They said I shud make payment and they will send d decoder to me,
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by solo1ng1: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
They will send to you? for this lagos? They must be believing on Juju, even startimes pple self no fit try dat rubbish,
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by freshp(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Definitely, it's not gonna be HD. If they can lie that they will broadcast these matches then can also lie that their decoder is HD. Lets still wait and see.

Thank God for NL FTA ooo.

what is wrong with them sef. . . first na bad transmission,then constant repetition and now . . .payment before delivery?.

He who fails to plan is Planning to FAIL!!!
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hmm a lady call me from their office today
And she started apologizing, that d 2 dealer @ anthony have moved without their knowledge,
That they will call me tommorow to give an address of where I can get. And this night a channel pop, name TEST CARD.
Guess they will encrypt soon
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by og22: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
i wonder why we nigerians are never objective in our comments and critizism.u called their call center like u claimed and they thought it proper to call u back to apologize,how many organisations will do that in nigeria,well i think we should give that to them.Nigerians let us learn to appreciate good things
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
og22:

i wonder why we nigerians are never objective in our comments and critizism.u called their call center like u claimed and they thought it proper to call u back to apologize,how many organisations will do that in nigeria,well i think we should give that to them.Nigerians let us learn to appreciate good things

@ Mr og22

why dont u read tru before you open ur mouth and talk?? well I guess u are one of them because this is ur first post on nairaland, i can categorically tell u example of an organization in Nigeria that will surely call u back in case you are not satisfy with their services, e.g ipnx and host of others, i dont need to argue with you but please if they send u please kindly advice then rightly,
thank you
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by og22: 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2010
have been on other issues on nairaland so is not my first time only decided to comment. i'm just being objective.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by solo1ng1: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2010
og22:

@og22,

Learn how to read and think before responding to issues to was not directed at you, because you have the opportunity to register with nairaland since April and waited up to today to post rubbish shows that you dpn't even know what you are doing, a believe you typed this rubbish 'cos you are at of time at the cyber cafe you are using, it's like rushing in-rushing out,
A lot of scammers like you are willing to call suspected victims for as many as 20times a day, as far as their is out of sucking the victim,
So keep off this thread!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
For infinity to to know the present address of their loyal agents shows that they don't know what they are doing, not really ready for business, even common startv is selling fast everywhere like Vmobile, grin grin cheesy
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by solo1ng1: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2010
Objective my foot angry
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Solo1ng

grin grin grin grin you go kill me with laugh, dont mind the guy is been objective imagine, they gave me 2 fake addresses to go and pick their package, imagine, they were tell me that the reseller have moved to another location what rubbish, mr og22 plz read before posting okay?

solo1ng na this weekend ooo i go do the casting tommorow,
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by solo1ng1: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
No wahala, we dey ground, na you be host, so make the following available, 2.4m fibre dish & it accessories, Akara, Bread & enough chilled water to cool down, my chairman love that a lot,
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by solo1ng1: 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2010
No wahala, we dey ground, na you be host, so make the following available, 2.4m fibre dish & it accessories, Akara, Bread & enough chilled water to cool down, my chairman love that a lot, grin grin cheesy
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by og22: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
For me is not about infinity .i'm just been objective here, pls if u hav issues with infinity take it up with them don't take out on me. he be like say the thing wey happen for there pain you nobi small. na waoo u even know when i join naira land u sure say u get work, God go help this our country make employment dey so that joblessness go stop for this country.
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by solo1ng1: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
og22:

For me is not about infinity .i'm just been objective here, pls if u hav issues with infinity take it up with them don't take out on me. he be like say the thing wey happen for there pain you nobi small. na waoo u even know when i join naira land u sure say u get work, God go help this our country make employment dey so that joblessness go stop for this country.

Og22 or what's dat ur name, learn how to think before talking n not think after talking, If you're saying for you it's not about infinity and the thread is specifically created 'cos of infinity, what are you doing on the thread then? do u know what infinity is? the the artists o, ok, u are lost, we know pple like u, using this thread to learn how to type
Abd your this so called objective proof that u are senseless, how could u be objective in what you don't know?

and about job grin cheesy grin, yes i need one maybe u go provide for me cool, as said earlier u got here by mistake, check the thread, we all live our live on technology, even on my palm, i can communicate to anybody anywhere, useless maga
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin

the guy is funny leave him alone
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by og22: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2010
i heard infinity is recruiting u can send ur cv to their website. but if the thread is about infinity then u should try and say the good the bad and the ugly rather than crucifying them, i think they hav the good part too try and find out wat it is, for them to hav called you back i think is one good thing or what do u think
Re: The Infinity Tv Hd Decoder Is Up For Grabs! by twinskenny(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
Silence is the best answer,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daarsat Is Now 18k / Tiger T3000 Extra DVB-S2 4K Receiver Now Available / Free To Air Satellite Telegram Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.