Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend (4845 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Gboy101: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
they don't know anything. when you interact with any Nigeria girl be it a graduate or not. they don't know anything especially their environment. some of them cannot even mention the name of their state governor and deputy Governor. mostly Igbo girls living in eastern Nigeria. they are empty headed and only knows prick.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Lucifer1419: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gboy101:
they don't know anything. when you interact with any Nigeria girl be it a graduate or not. they don't know anything especially their environment. some of them cannot even mention the name of their state governor and deputy Governor. mostly Igbo girls living in eastern Nigeria. they are empty headed and only knows prick.
u mean indomie and egg generation

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by inositol88(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gboy101:

Don't forget your mother was once a girl,

And you will still marry a girl.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by iammo(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
I wonder the kinda of girls you interact with undecided , go for high powered seminars and conferences, go to business districts change your location and dress more maturely and not like a "G-Boy"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by MJBOLT: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
op,tell us the truth the girl refused to give you her number

20 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by bdchange(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
I guess you meant to say some girls. Is like saying guys are dogs. Of cos we know some are dogs but you can't say all because I am not. There are some brilliant ladies out there that you need to meet so you can change this your mentality of generalizing every female with dumbness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by highqueen(f): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gboy101:
they don't know anything. when you interact with any Nigeria girl be it a graduate or not. they don't know anything especially their environment. some of them cannot even mention the name of their state governor and deputy Governor. [s]mostly Igbo girls living in eastern Nigeria. they are empty headed and only knows prick[/s].
Your skull is filled with cement.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Uglymind: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol
Dey don give u one ticket,
Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2018

Yoruba wey No Sabi toast Igbo beauty. Leave Igbo girls For We igbo boys...

Igbo Girls Amakata!

Try Yoruba girls, they Will Say Yes without Thinking

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2018
undecided Who phucked yuh heart son,tell me d truth grin,talk to Daddy...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by ikbnice(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
If you happen to meet one who knows a vast amount of information and can hold meaningful conversations for long. You will be amazed. I have a friend like that and that is the chemistry between us. Though, it is rare. I have only met one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
Your problem is generalisation. Though, there are those who chose not to bother themselves with basic things they should know, but no one is an island of knowledge. Even you that's all acting like you know too much have areas you lack in knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Gboy101: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2018
iammo:
I wonder the kinda of girls you interact with undecided , go for high powered seminars and conferences, go to business districts change your location and dress more maturely and not like a "G-Boy"
you are very stupid. intelligent discussion has nothing to do with speaking English. they are generally dumb. what it means is that they are in the majority

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by iammo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gboy101:
you are very stupid. intelligent discussion has nothing to do with speaking English. they are generally dumb. what it means is that they are in the majority

You see why you can never and will never meet matured girls with high I.Q? Imagine calling a stranger you don't know " stupid ”(I still wonder who trained you nairaland kids, shame on such woman cause she failed) now point out were I mentioned good command of English equates intelligence?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
U are sounding so bitter nd pained,don't worry its nt d end of the world,u go dey alright las las

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by stiffmeister(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
oga gboy... go get urself a life and associate with high class ladies. who information help moreover birds of same feather flock together... All of una dey same class. what do u even know self

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by CreepyBlackpool: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gboy101:

speak for your family members

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Yoruba wey No Sabi toast Igbo beauty. Leave Igbo girls For We igbo boys...

Igbo Girls Amakata!

Try Yoruba girls, they Will Say Yes without Thinking
please the only way to date those hairy boobed igbo babes is with a fat pocket and fatter account to pay her brideprice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
highqueen:

Wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Lol
People de post nonsense for Nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
please the only way to date those hairy boobed igbo babes is with a fat pocket and fatter account to pay her brideprice.

The Only Way To Date Yoruba Girls Is To Have Burnt Lips Like Kpomo

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by SweetBuns(f): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Remember that your mother is a girl also your sister and your future wife is a woman

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Haba Op... Which one is "they don't know the name of their state governors.... Wetin join romance with general knowledge cheesycheesycheesy No carry girl matter put for head
Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

The Only Way To Date Yoruba Girls Is To Have Burnt Lips Like Kpomo
this is a poor attempt at a joke.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by CyberWolf: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Most of them don’t even know the full name of the president or even the name of the Vice President, graduate o for that matter shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
if u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by CyberWolf: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
iammo:
Everyone aren’t on the same economic status. But at least as a graduate, one suppose to know the name of the president and Vice President angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by emmie14: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gboy101:

How old are you and kind of woman that gave birth to you. You're a disgrace to entire generation of men. Curse is the day one drunkard impregnated your dumb mother who also gave birth to girls you displayed their character here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
this is a poor attempt at a joke.

Do I Look Funny To You undecided
Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by emmie14: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
CyberWolf:
Most of them don’t even know the full name of the president or even the name of the Vice President, graduate o for that matter shocked

You're right sir. Igbo girls know that your president is lifeless body and no leadership in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Dumb? The Only Thing They Know Is Boyfriend by CyberWolf: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
ikbnice:
If you happen to meet one who knows a vast amount of information and can hold meaningful conversations for long. You will be amazed. I have a friend like that and that is the chemistry between us. Though, it is rare. I have only met one.
I’ve met those ones several times, very intelligent and articulate but the wrong side is that they are most times ugly, short and classless shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Kidd Infected About 600 Young Black Women With HIV / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sex Position See Video / Why Do Girls Wear Jean Trouser When Visiting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.