Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,739 members, 7,892,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) (1162 Views)

Which Is The Tallest Building In Lagos? / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kaduna, over 50 trapped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by jchublue: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
A 3 Storey Building with huge garage space, and 6 three-bedroom flats on 4 plots of land is available for lease to Corporate clients like Banks, Insurance Companies, Associations , Multinational Companies etc.

The Building is accessible from two streets, and is located close to Ariaria International Market, Aba, Abia State.

The property is hence very suitable for banks and insurance companies due to the proximity to the International Market and other companies.

The owners would like to lease it out for 5-15 years. Lessors will be given permission to make reasonable structural renovations to suit their needs.

If interested, pls contact me on 08098899581 or 08033146321 or send an email to jchublue@yahoo.com

please only serious enquiries and no spam.

Thank you
Re: 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by jchublue: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2010
Still available
Re: 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by jchublue: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
Still available

Fantastic offer
Re: 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by jchublue: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
Still available
Re: 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by GoldCircle: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2010
I be dey interested o! but kidnappers no go gree me com inspect am o! i dey fear! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by jchublue: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2010
Thank you for your interest and comments, Gold Circle.

The security situation in Aba and Abia is much much better, and almost back to normal. The Governor has put stringent security measures in place, especially following the incident with the journalists some weeks back.

Moreoover, this property is in the middle of the famous Ariaria International Market where security is at a premium due to the traders associations and other banks and financial institutions.

Feel free to visit Aba and Abia and dont be put off by some of the sensationalism you read on the news; business still goes on.

Pls feel free to contact me should you require more information.

Regards
Re: 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by jchublue: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2010
still available
Re: 3 Storey Building In Powerline, Ariaria Market, Aba, Abia For Lease (corporate) by jchublue: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2010
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Mini Flat To Let In Vgc. N450k/N500k. / Four Newly Finished Units Of 4 Bedroom Luxury Duplex In Abuja / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Royal Close, Agbole-ajuwon Road, Off Ojodu Barga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.