Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,312 members, 7,971,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket (23529 Views)

Kaduna Not Small Like Lagos, Can Feed Igbos In All South-east States – Gov El-ru / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Newbiee: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
atikulated2019:
my gf says if I get 50 likes she would suck my 7inches tonight

From your moniker we know you.
You did not disappoint.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Northfodio: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
WELL SAID BY THE ALL THAT REMAINS IS FOR THE WISE TO JUDGE ,,,,NEXT
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by madridsta007(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
basilo101:
Afonjas are defending this bigot even when his brother northerner is against the ticket. Must afonja asslick the North at all costs just because of 2023?

Mark my words, Osinbajo if Buhari is elected, will be unceremoniously dropped during Buhari’s second term and a Muslim taken as his replacement, possibly El Rufai.

Anyone that knows politics knows that the allegation on Osinbajo and NEMA was “leaked” and and pursued in the House of Reps, in preparation for that. Hence APC are not saying anything or fighting against it.

It will be amplified as soon as Buhari resumes power and he will be dropped. It’s all politics.

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by ceedenis: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
So this issue of capturing plateau state is true? So they even have a plan that is not the right time to execute. Things are falling in place gradually

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Yankee101: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tell Elrufai
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2018
basilo101:
Afonjas are defending this bigot even when his brother northerner is against the ticket. Must afonja asslick the North at all costs just because of 2023?

Last time I checked, you double mouthed Ipigs is currently asslicking the same north and abandoned the coward runaway cownu who value his dog more than the entire Ipigs. Tell me when next you choose a Muslim deputy governor in your potopoto republic , Caz last time I checked there are some Muslim in potopoto republic.

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by vicboy12: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
Point of correction, somebody should tell this man there are NO Muslims in Benue state pleas
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Komu1048(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Don't worry we will know come February if Kaduna is ripe for it or not. You wouldn't know unless you try cool. I love El Rufai guts and Audacity! You didn't vote for him when he picked a Christian deputy, he still won. You don't plan on voting for him even if he picked the pope. Screw all yall devisive opinions! With all the Christian deputies Kaduna state have been in one crisis or the other since before even El rufai was born. Taraba, Jos and Ekiti with significant Christian populations pick a Christian-Christian Ticket and heaven did not fall.

Shut dat stinking thing of yours. Almost all the juicy positions and directors of military and paramilitary are Muslims. Most painful thing is that they are in visually every place I've attended. Even Christian-christian wedding they will show with their stupid masquerade dress and unashamedly took the front sit. But they can't terroislamize Nigeria. They will surely fail

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by tiredoflife(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
So Christians are now minority is kaduna grin grin
These mudslim will say anything to make lies to be truth
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Niceman4u(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
This Lilliputian has succeeded in further dividing Kaduna state. Not surprised afterall he is a disciple of the bigot called buhari

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Idrismusty97(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Komu1048:

Shut dat stinking thing of yours. Almost all the juicy positions and directors of military and paramilitary are Muslims. Most painful thing is that they are in visually every place I've attended. Even Christian-christian wedding they will show with their stupid masquerade dress and unashamedly took the front sit. But they can't terroislamize Nigeria. They will surely fail
Ok.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by jamislaw(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2018
Onlinealaba:
one of the few Islamic cleric I respect so much, anybody conversant with Kaduna and how things happen there should know that a muslim-muslim ticket is not ripe for the state, El-Rufai choice of deputy is a very wrong step at a very wrong time, southern kaduna are not minority tho

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
southern Kaduna are the minority, how many local government do they occupied only eight.
Southern Kaduna has over twenty three tribes in that eight local government.
I was born and brought up in Kaduna south.
Barnawa to be precise.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Patrioticman007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
Democracy is a game of numbers 1+1= 2 ,in mathematics the answer will be 2. However in Christianity its 1+1+1= 1 which no sane person will agree with. However what our Muslims are experiencing in plateau, taraba and Benue has called for this change. Southern Kaduna Christians have never voted for el rufai why should he compensate his enemies with weapons to fight him.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by FriendNG: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Gumi in an attempt to satisfied them says they are minority in Kaduna. Although he is right they are minority but they hate the truth. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Idrismusty97(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
Onlinealaba:
one of the few Islamic cleric I respect so much, anybody conversant with Kaduna and how things happen there should know that a muslim-muslim ticket is not ripe for the state, El-Rufai choice of deputy is a very wrong step at a very wrong time, southern kaduna are not minority tho

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
You îdiots don't know the lady he picked is from southern Kaduna so you can't claim that marginalized minority bullshît. Please choose which propaganda you should trend on, Either a "RELIGIOUS" one or a "CULTURE" one.

Simple Calculation;

Christian in KD ≠ Southern Kaduna
(They are Christians in Northern Kaduna too)

Muslims in Kaduna ≠ Northern Kaduna
(They are Muslims in Kaduna South too)

Tribe ≠ Religion
(Just because they are 90% Hausa Muslims doesn't mean Hausa is synonymous to Islam).

Try to get this into your thick thick dense skull for God sake.

- Southern Kaduna are worried because their "tribe/region" is marginalized not because "Christians" are.

- If an Hausa, Fulani, Kaje Christian is picked from Zaria, Kawo or any part of Kaduna North they will still be uproar from Kaduna south that their tribe and people weren't chosen.

- Also if i choose a candidate from the south it doesn't have to be a Christian, Muslims in the South are indigenes, fellow tribesmen and Human beings too. To confirm this just take a stroll to Sanga LGA and ask the Numana people if they are angry their SISTER who speaks same language as them, grew up with and is of the same blood with them is chosen just because she is a Muslim.

I understand it is very hard for Ipob flàtheads to understand this. It's like saying Yoruba Muslims won't support Osibanjo just because he is a Christian. They might not support him for other reasons but definitely not because he is a Christian, at the end they are both Yorubas. Understand now?

3 Likes

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Are the PDP not planning to win Kaduna State? Must you guys wail endlessly?

Even when u have nothing to say... Must u cry and embarrass yourself up and down...if u like go bury your self in your desert Buhari is going back to his cows in daura and u and lots that will manage to survive heart attack will resort to motor pack touts and conductors rejected beings spits
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Whois(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
I'm not bitterness just saying my mind abt this matter, I pray God doesnt let el rufai have his way in 2019, I pray he lose re-election. Amen

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
You îdiots don't know the lady he picked is from southern Kaduna so you can't claim that marginalized minority bullshît. Please choose which propaganda you should trend on, Either a "RELIGIOUS" one or a "CULTURE" one.

Simple Calculation;

Christian in KD ≠ Southern Kaduna
(They are Christians in Northern Kaduna too)

Muslims in Kaduna ≠ Northern Kaduna
(They are Muslims in Kaduna South too)

Tribe ≠ Religion
(Just because they are 90% Hausa Muslims doesn't mean Hausa is synonymous to Islam).

Try to get this into your thick thick dense skull for God sake.

- Southern Kaduna are worried because their "tribe/region" is marginalized not because "Christians" are.

- If an Hausa, Fulani, Kaje Christian is picked from Zaria, Kawo or any part of Kaduna North they will still be uproar from Kaduna south that their tribe and people weren't chosen.

- Also if i choose a candidate from the south it doesn't have to be a Christian, Muslims in the South are indigenes, fellow tribesmen and Human beings too. To confirm this just take a stroll to Sanga LGA and ask the Numana people if they are angry their SISTER who speaks same language as them, grew up with and is of the same blood with them is chosen just because she is a Muslim.

I understand it is very hard for Ipob flàtheads to understand this. It's like saying Yoruba Muslims won't support Osibanjo just because he is a Christian. They might not support him for other reasons but definitely not because he is a Christian, at the end they are both Yorubas. Understand now?

U and your lots always busy doing nothing other than spewing trash and causing nuisance up and down simple question is she a Muslim yes or no?
Is elrufia planning to prescribe an emir in southern kd after he killed their monarch yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by DoTheNeedful: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2018
madridsta007:

Mark my words, Osinbajo if Buhari is elected, will be unceremoniously dropped during Buhari’s second term and a Muslim taken as his replacement, possibly El Rufai.

Anyone that knows politics knows that the allegation on Osinbajo and NEMA was “leaked” and and pursued in the House of Reps, in preparation for that. Hence APC are not saying anything or fighting against it.

It will be amplified as soon as Buhari resumes power and he will be dropped. It’s all politics.

Post by some of you here betray your age and experience or maybe hate. You don't drop a VP like you drop a minister. He has to be impeached both by the Senate and the HOR with 2/3 majority votes which is very difficult to get.

Let's assume that he gets impeach which is 99% unlikely, El-rufai cannot replace him. President and VP can't come from the NW. Another VP would be chosen from the South.

Many of you said worse in 2015 that Osinbajo will resign and Tinubu will take over.

Many of you that comment here are very ignorant or maybe just full of hate and you don't even want the man in the first place. SMH
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by jamislaw(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
tiredoflife:
So Christians are now minority is kaduna grin grin
These mudslim will say anything to make lies to be truth
do you know kaduna at all? Pls you only visit sabo and southern Kaduna that's all.
Zone 1 has eight good local government which is 90% Hausa, zone two has seven local government which is Kaduna central, zone three is for southern Kaduna minority.
Which is only eight local government with considerable numbers of Muslims in that zone.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2018
jamislaw:
do you know kaduna at all? Pls you only visit sabo and southern Kaduna that's all.
Zone 1 has eight good local government which is 90% Hausa, zone two has seven local government which is Kaduna central, zone three is for southern Kaduna minority.
Which is only eight local government with considerable numbers of Muslims in that zone.

This one is busy crying who beat u.... jihadist Jingoists are minorities if u like cry a wise man ones said the truth is bitter
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by uchwar1: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nigeria should just scrap this Religion. His choice, his business. This is democracy. I'm a Christian and I don't see the fuss about his selection. Christians should mobilize and vote him out if they don't like him.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by madridsta007(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Post by some of you here betray your age and experience or maybe hate. You don't drop a VP like you drop a minister. He has to be impeached both by the Senate and the HOR with 2/3 majority votes which is very difficult to get.

Let's assume that he gets impeach which is 99% unlikely, El-rufai cannot replace him. President and VP can't come from the NW. Another VP would be chosen from the South.

Many of you said worse in 2015 that Osinbajo will resign and Tinubu will take over.

Many of you that comment here are very ignorant or maybe just full of hate and you don't even want the man in the first place. SMH

Mark my words.
That’s all. That shouldn’t be hard to do, should it?
If i’m proved wrong— which I hope I am— you call this post up and go on with the hackneyed drivel about the hate you talk about.

It should be simple to do.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by jamislaw(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

This one is busy crying who beat u.... jihadist Jingoists are minorities if u like cry a wise man ones said the truth is bitter
I just wasted my time with Igbo analyzing Kaduna state from Innewi.

I wrote Igbo and this nairaland land is changing it to Igbo for me.
Pls we should have freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by DoTheNeedful: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2018
madridsta007:

Mark my words.
That’s all. That shouldn’t be hard to do, should it?
If i’m proved wrong— which I hope I am— you call this post up and go on with the hackneyed drivel about the hate you talk about.

It should be simple to do.

You are just another PDP apologists. I understand Nigerian politics too much to be entertain beer parlor permutations like yours. I have followed it for more than 2 decades.

I would rather say you want the VP out and you have not gotten over the loss of GEJ in 2015. Simple as ABC.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
jamislaw:
I just wasted my time with Igbo analyzing Kaduna state from Innewi.

I wrote Igbo and this nairaland land is changing it to Igbo for me.
Pls we should have freedom of expression

I Did it yes
E PAIN AM DIE
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by madridsta007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You are just another PDP apologists. I understand Nigerian politics too much to be entertain beer parlor permutations like yours. I have followed it for more than 2 decades.

I would rather say you want the VP out and you have not gotten over the loss of GEJ in 2015. Simple as ABC.

Lol.
Simple: Mark my words.
I am sure you’ve done that. I would bring this to your notice when it’s happened.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by DoTheNeedful: 11:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
madridsta007:

Lol.
Simple: Mark my words.
I am sure you’ve done that. I would bring this to your notice when it’s happened.

Talk true, you don't like Osinbajo for working with Jubrin and you want him out. grin
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by israelmao(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
Another costly mistake.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Adetaiwoo: 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Don't worry we will know come February if Kaduna is ripe for it or not. You wouldn't know unless you try cool. I love El Rufai guts and Audacity! You didn't vote for him when he picked a Christian deputy, he still won. You don't plan on voting for him even if he picked the pope. Screw all yall devisive opinions! With all the Christian deputies Kaduna state have been in one crisis or the other since before even El rufai was born. Taraba, Jos and Ekiti with significant Muslim populations pick a Christian-Christian Ticket and heaven did not fall.

Hope you're feeling better now? Because someone in his/her right frame of mind won't do what you've just done here.

1 Like

Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by Modarun(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
what a shame. So there is even a plot? I hope the Yorubas are seeing the kind fanatics they are supporting? They will claim they are sophisticated but give them a little soace their true colours will emerge. For 16years this country was ran as a multireligious one, a free state, just within 3 years they have turned Nigeria into something else. SMH. the soup Some of you Muslims are brewing shall soon consume you all.
Re: Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket by madridsta007(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Talk true, you don't like Osinbajo for working with Jubrin and you want him out. grin

The binary view you have of things is quite limiting. And unfortunate. I’ll extend this and say that not everyone is concerned about primordial crevices. Some are more worried about performance and intellectual leadership required in this 21st century. I know this isn’t popular in Nigeria, but we are growing.

Hopefully, you’ve done what I requested and marked my words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth At Delta PDP Rally, Gets N2m / WIPAS: Igbo Group To Raise N500 Billion For 2023 Presidency Project / Five To Die By Hanging For Herder’s Killing In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.