Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

How To Create A Money Making Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Money Making Blog (349 Views)

How To Start A FREE Money Making Blog With Chatgpt And Medium In 2023 / I Gave Out My BVN To A Money Loaning App; Is My Account At Risk? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Money Making Blog by jcmichael: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Knowing how to create a money making blog is not a big deal provided you know what it takes to start it up and successfully build it to make money and generate passive income online.

Many people create blogs for different reasons, but there is no doubt that to make money or generate passive income online is one of them. Many failed in blogging because they were not done the right way. To start a blog, you must be passionate about writing because good contents are the key to a successful blog. Therefore if you can’t write, better don’t waste your time on it.

More also, patience, persistence, focus and perseverance is needed to drive traffic to your blog. So don’t think you can start making money from your blog in a short time. In this article, am going to guide on how to create a money making blog with the necessary plugins and ideas.

1. Decide on a topic or niche

To know what you will actually write about, you have to pick a topic that will attract people interest and create your contents around it. Among the best niches and topics you can make money from most especially as a Nigerian are;

-How to make money online

-Health

-Weight loss

-Healthy eating

-Entertainment etc

2.Domain name

Domain names are the URLs that will be typed in the address bar of browsers whenever they want to visit your site. Just as this blog, the domain name is https://www.netincomeplus.com.ng, whenever people type this address on their browser, it will automatically take them to the website contents, simple!

Therefore, customizing your domain name in relation to your niche or topic can go a long way in helping your blog progress. Among the trusted domain host are HostGator, BlueHost, Namecheap and DomainKing(recommended).

In this article, I recommend Namecheap and DomainKing because they have cheap plans, good customer services and also reliable. Try to pick a shot domain name as much as possible and avoid using hyphens (hyphens are often associated with spammers). This is crucial to search engine optimization (SEO).

3.Register a good Web Hosting

A web hosting is an internet hosting service which allows individuals or organizations to make their websites or blogs accessible through the World Wide Web. Therefore, if you are hosting your blog on WordPress self-hosted, try to pick a suitable web hosting company to host your blog.

for step-by-step on how to create a website, click the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-hER2wS0l4&t=7634s

Just as choosing a domain name, I also recommend Namecheap and domainking as your WordPress hosting company. This is because they offer very cheap hosting packages. You can get as low as $9.88/yr web host on Namecheap and N3,600/yr on domainking.

4.Improve Your Web Pages Delivery

In order to improve the delivery of web pages to your readers, install Wp Super Cache plugin and turn in your browser cache. This is very crucial in the beginning as your website receives more visitors per day. It is called Caching and Content Delivery Networking (CDNs). CDNs allow the content of your blog to load faster anywhere in the world.

5.Install Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

This is to speed up the mobile accessibility of your blog to a large degree of each content........continue reading through the link below;

https://www.netincomeplus.com.ng/how-to-create-a-money-making-blog/

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Review Needed!! / Download Free Jigawa State GSM Phone Number Database / Activate free 750MB on all Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.