Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! (1993 Views)

Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by TkhGuy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
I thought it's only guys that keeps coming back..

I purse a lot of time to wonder what comes off the life of a gir,l a guy will let go someday...and get laid to another, say what you will but there is that point in life when you just want to go, cos somethings will never change,

I suspect this my girl is with others guys and each time I confront her with it, she will raise her voice and prefer to fight me off that topic cos she also say that thery are just friends,

Not until recently one night of sunday when she came around my end, we finished having good time
She was in a hurry to go, I asked her why she was in hurry going to, but she said she wanna block someone,

It always rang a bell in my head each time a girl tell me she is going to somewhere to see someone
I always have it going up that she is up to flex the muscles in between her legal..and it's time to fasting my seat back and await the worst to dress in red shoes and catwalk...

That Sunday I went out to Maitama while I was busy chatting with my pals, I saw my sinless girl with another guy carelessly, I saw her and gestured and she turned and saw me, and I wave my hand in welldone to her, and she just kept looking back

I just composed myself after I was done with my conversation, I drove home straight I know she will be awaiting my call but I didn't call text or ping her,

I was at work by the next morning, when she stummed my place, I tried pretending like I didn't saw her last night, she was expecting me to bring the topic up, but I didnt,

She started talking to me about it, but I behave like it's not my headache. And never add any word to her stories....

My take in the silence of my heart was, I have found an answer to my most puzlling question about her future that I bothered so so much about...

I will not feel guilts getting laid to another who will be honest and loyal to me I am to her.
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by Nwodosis(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2018
Guy, lets be honest to ourselves, it portends danger for her keeping all her eggs in one basket!
If you love her and want to keep her, pay her bride price.
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2018
Why on earth and beyond are you actively trying to kill yourself before your time?!

Your girlfriend is only yours when she's in your vicinity. When she's not around you, she's most likely going to give out her phone number to whoever get sweet mouth. She's even more likely to sleep with the guy if his mouth is sweeter than most (and when he's packing, bruh.). So please, I take your mama who spilled blood in bringing you to this world beg you my guy, don't die before your time because of woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by IamD18: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by chigoizie7(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Who trust women that ain't their wives these days?
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by TkhGuy(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwodosis:
Guy, lets be honest to ourselves, it portends danger for her keeping all her eggs in one basket!
If you love her and want to keep her, pay her bride price.

Love? Loving a girl who it's not a dime thing to sleep around with other guys?
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by Pubichairs(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
Nigerian girls? trust no one f*ck and enjoy them ..because they are worthless and doesn't deserve true love, f*cking hoes
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by TkhGuy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pubichairs:
Nigerian girls? trust no one f*ck and enjoy them ..because they are worthless and doesn't deserve true love, f*cking hoes

Hmmmm you might be right cos when you speak of love they will tell you no be love I go chop,
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by MasonKendall(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
TkhGuy:
I thought it's only guys that keep coming back..

Actually this girl I stoop lot of time to wonder what comes of the life of a girl a guy will let go someday...and get laid to another, say what you will but there is that point in life when you just want to go something will never change,

I suspect this my girl is with others guys and each time I confront her with it, she will raise her voice and prefer to fight me off that topic cos she also say that thery are just friends,

Not until recently on night of sunday when she came around my end, we finished having good time
She was in a hurry to go, I asked her why she was in hurry going to but she said she wanna block someone,

It rang a bell in my head each time a girl tell me she is going to somewhere to see someone I always have it going up that she is up to flex the muscles in between her legal..and it's time to fasting my seat back and await the worst to dress in red shoes and catwalk...

That Sunday I went out to Maitama while I was busy chatting with my pals, I saw my sinless girl with another guy carelessly, I saw her and gestured and she turned and saw me, and I wave my hand in welldone to her, and she just kept looking back

I just composed myself after I was done with my conversation, I drove home straight I know she will be awaiting my call but I didn't call text or ping her,

I was at work by the next morning, when she stunned ny plaxe, I tried pretending like I didn't saw her last night, she was expecting me to bring the topic up, but I didnt,

She started talking to me about it, but I behave like it's not my headache. And never add any word to her stories....

My take in the silence of my heart was, I have found an answer to my most puzlling question about her future that I bothered so so much about...

Just asking what's the difference between text and ping?
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by TkhGuy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
MasonKendall:
Just asking what's the difference between text and ping?

You will find the answer in the middle of a busy road if you walk straight into a moving car, and hits you and you broke your legs
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by MasonKendall(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
TkhGuy:

You will find the answer in the middle of a busy road if you walk straight into a moving car, and hits you and you broke your legs
you sound like your Mom.
Re: I Broke Up With Her, But She Kept Coming Back..uninvited! by TkhGuy(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2020
MasonKendall:
you sound like your Mom.

Poor thing it's those who have no regard to mother that bore them that I pity.

(1) (Reply)

This Happened To Slay Queen After Risky Romance With Married Man / What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? / [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.