Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,734 members, 7,945,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ministering Healing Without An Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministering Healing Without An Anointing (376 Views)

My Throwback Picture Ministering In Church As A Child / Why Is Pastor Kunle Ajayi Not Ministering At This Convention? / Dr. Paul Enenche Ministering @ Winners International Ministers Conf; Canaanland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministering Healing Without An Anointing by SirBensonsBlog: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2018
People see Ministering Healing Without an Anointing as an impossible phenomenon. Perhaps they think that Ministering Healing Without an Anointing isn’t realistic to just believers.

Probably, they are thinking that this anointing of a thing is just for the called ministers of the Gospel. Well I’d say that it is a wrong phenomenon.

Believers all over the world have learnt things and teachings which are at the expense of their souls. All I’ve got to say to them is “You’ve got to unlearn them so as to stay positive in the spirit.

Ministering Healing Without an Anointing – How to Minister Without an Anointing

This is scriptural! Every believer has an anointing.

The scripture doesn’t say, these signs shall follow those who are baptized with the holy spirit’it says’ the signs shall follow them that BELIEVE … they shall lay bands on the sick,and they shall recover'[mark 16.17-18].

To continue with this article, kindly click on the link below>> http://bensonchidiebere.com/ministering-healing-without-an-anointing/
Re: Ministering Healing Without An Anointing by donnie(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2018
Please show us the signs and wonders God did through you without an anointing. You even called it ministering... what are you even ministering?

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

1 Like

Re: Ministering Healing Without An Anointing by SirBensonsBlog: 1:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Sire donnie, click on the link for easy grasping.
Re: Ministering Healing Without An Anointing by donnie(m): 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
SirBensonsBlog:
Sire donnie, click on the link for easy grasping.

No need, I have the anointing.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really Heaven Or Hell? / Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? / Prayer For A Good Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.