Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (38014 Views)

Should My Cousin Continue With Her Or End It Mutually Right Now? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Oyinibeji(f): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf. [/quote]
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by ade285(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.

A large percentage of girls in their early twenties are not psychologically ready to be tied down as [/b]last GF[b]. They are still in what we call their HOEing phase, dating different guys and enjoying life.

Now, talking about this particular babe, it's obvious she's a little bit wild and likes adventure.

The earlier you realise that what she expects from you is a [/i]"gimme money-chop my cookie"[i] kind of relationship, the better for you.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
enshi:
I met this young pretty girl about two months now. It was love at first sight for both of us. She is a student and she is in her early 20s.
Recently I brought up an idea to help us know each other better. This idea allows us ask each other any question especially about our past ( relationship, experiences, ideas, beliefs, and lots more) but we must answer with all sincerity.
With sincerity of all intents and purposes, I just wanted to know what my gf could/would be capable of.

My first question was have you dated a married man before, to my surprise her answer was YES , I asked for how long and she said a year plus. She was just 18 at the time and she goes to his house to make love to him when ever the wife travelled. OMG

My second was have you had a one night stand with a guy you just met, again her answer was YES and it was just some months ago and she was still dating her EX when this happened.

At this point I was just too shocked that I started asking anything. Next question was have you had a 3SOME before, her answer was NO but she has slept with two cousins though they never found out.

I was just too afraid to ask her if she smokes cos I didn't want the shock of my life.

Pls guys considering her age and knowing fully well that the leopard never changes its spots, pls do you advise I Carry on with her as my intention was to make her my last gf.

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.She had a colourful past doesn't mean she can not have a future brighter than yours my friend.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Dollypizzle13(f): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Tehila07:

Ok. He should go to Amazon site, type the book's name and get it without using that link. Affiliate kor, liateaffi ni
I guess you don't know about it! cos I'm not dragging anything with you. kiss
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by selfwife(f): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
musa7m:
no vex.....you be Yoruba.... I meaning afonja..... na una dey do pregnant be4 marriage
..when you find yourself in some kind of situations that involves your future home, you will forget religion, and some cultural practices. you will face your life squarely and open all the common sense you have got.you must be from that religion that allows more than one wife. and do not really care about faithfulness from the male gender.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by kenchop: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
YOU GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED FOR. NEVER AS A LADY ABOUT YESTERDAY, JUST CONTINUE FROM WHERE U MET HER.

enshi:

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by zolajpower: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2018
mimimile93:
[s][/s]

shut d F up. Thou holier than thou hypocrite.

Whatever past the op has can never be worse than this girl's own.

Do u know what it means to date and even have sex with a married man or woman?

And the sex is done in the married person's home.

U must be high on bobriky's fermented smelly urine ,no doubt. I usually don't answer mention but I rather show u what ur ancestors do best .
See under for yourself

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Biggers82(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
homirefacuny:
Mad cow grin grin
I remembered that was your father's Surname thanks for reminding me that
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by jamezman(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mah current gal frnd av ad abortion nd a vry ugly past lyk smoking of igbo wich i dnt even de strength 2....
Bt she said she has changed nd i cn also ce de changes mah sef....
Mah problem nw is dat afta avin sex 4 quite a numba of tymx i jst lost all mah feelins 4 her bt i dnt want 2 disappoint her since she open nd plain 2 me......
Pls wat cn i do nw since my mum seems 2 lyk her personally...
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Melison(m): 12:28am On Nov 15, 2018
selfwife:
Don't put all your mind 100% in the relationship. Give the relationship time. study her seriously. plus if things work out and you want children, make sure she is pregnant before marriage (natural or assisted reproduction) because the womb or Fallopian tube might be absent. Remember you aren't perfect also. treat her with love so she can pour her heart out to you. She might have had a rough beginning, rape, single parent wahala, no friends, no caring neighbors, or maybe youthful exuberance etc. I wish you well sir.
Gaskiya madam u get sense
Abeh go find one chilled odeku take hold belle

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by BlackPantherCri: 5:33am On Nov 15, 2018
djon78:

Wow this your story made my day!!!

Nothing is as sweet as someone who lived a rough life Turning new leaf!!!!

Your story is very inspiring!!! Kudos!!!

Late teens and early twenties is a perculiar time in many girls lives. Maturity and Jesus sets in and you become a woman.

Also, in those days, ritual killing wasn't rampant like this. I can only look back and thank God because the reckless things we did eh! Taking lifts from strangers. Impromptu trips with friends to Port Harcourt and Warri. We didn't even know who were visiting we just went. Anywhere Belle face.

We would go clubbing and sleep in strangers houses. We have exams the following morning o!

It was like we were on top of the world. There was no stopping us. We were living in the moment. I wouldnt say I was promiscuous. I was a virgin till almost 20. I had friends with body counts of over 40 by then.

There was one that was always getting pregnant and aborting, like back to back. God forgive us! She's even now a responsible married woman with 3 kids.

Bottomline is, girls will always be girls. It is only our mother's prayers that protect us and lead us back to the straight and narrow path before it was too late.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 15, 2018
enshi:

A cheat is a cheat ... No body really changes
My brother if you were me, knowing all these would you proceed as to dating and or marring her ??

You don't know how expensive honesty is, 90% of girls will blatantly lie about things like this, and you'd be drooling, my point is past life should be very low on your checklist for matchmaking, please check if the more important things check out...
mistakes and misadventures she made at this young age is in no way definitive of how her life will turn out and once such people decide to change, it's for the better,look out for the more important things.

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by musa7m(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2018
selfwife:
..when you find yourself in some kind of situations that involves your future home, you will forget religion, and some cultural practices. you will face your life squarely and open all the common sense you have got.you must be from that religion that allows more than one wife. and do not really care about faithfulness from the male gender.
sorry.... pa from north and ma from southeast..... from both side dem dnt do pregnancy be4 marriage..... your religion dnt support pregnancy be4 marriage...... but with your statement.... we all know who are and wr you are from
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by djon78(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Late teens and early twenties is a perculiar time in many girls lives. Maturity and Jesus sets in and you become a woman.

Also, in those days, ritual killing wasn't rampant like this. I can only look back and thank God because the reckless things we did eh! Taking lifts from strangers. Impromptu trips with friends to Port Harcourt and Warri. We didn't even know who were visiting we just went. Anywhere Belle face.

We would go clubbing and sleep in strangers houses. We have exams the following morning o!

It was like we were on top of the world. There was no stopping us. We were living in the moment. I wouldnt say I was promiscuous. I was a virgin till almost 20. I had friends with body counts of over 40 by then.

There was one that was always getting pregnant and aborting, like back to back. God forgive us! She's even now a responsible married woman with 3 kids.

Bottomline is, girls will always be girls. It is only our mother's prayers that protect us and lead us back to the straight and narrow path before it was too late.

Sure. Some are lucky to get away with stuffs while some are not that lucky.
Anyway thanks be to God because even in our frailties He is still faithful!!

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by selfwife(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
musa7m:
sorry.... pa from north and ma from southeast..... from both side dem dnt do pregnancy be4 marriage..... your religion dnt support pregnancy be4 marriage...... but with your statement.... we all know who are and wr you are from
be there writing poems when your future home may be barren(that's if you want biological children) from the north, they marry more than one wife and from the southeast, concubines and mistress are not unusual.I am trying to give my own candid opinion and you are here talking about geographical regions.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by Funkybabee(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
pedrilo:
are u insane or Wat?
It is normal for us to know who we allow into our lives na. Op has done notin wrong.
If u happen to marry an ex convict who was sentenced to prison for armed robbery n rape without him telling u all dis will u sincerely be happy wit him?
Why r we so hypocritical in dis country sef

I think u are really M@d
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by okoroemeka(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
enshi:

somethings are better not known,the more you snoop the more u see things that will make u unhappy,I have learnt with women u don't did too deep because of things you may uncover,when growing up we had three female house helps and some aunties,what I passed through their hands made me not to doubt any story about what women can do.
Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by babra19: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
lefulefu:
ahhacheesy this one is a very good pointcheesy. It could really be the babe is not really interested in the op and she said all that jus to discourage him. Most babes tend to hide their ugly secrets from a guy they really like. They might hint to u that they aint saints but they will never tell u wat they did.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? by musa7m(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
selfwife:
be there writing poems when your future home may be barren(that's if you want biological children) from the north, they marry more than one wife and from the southeast, concubines and mistress are not unusual.I am trying to give my own candid opinion and you are here talking about geographical regions.
we no dey do test be4 you buy..... for my place...... we �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. / Introverted Guys, How Did You Meet Your Girlfriends? / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.