Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Can I Travel From Warri To Ilorin? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Travel From Warri To Ilorin? (2745 Views)

Kogi Flood: 8 Days On The Road From Warri To Lokoja, Motorists Cry Out (video) / Train Commences Haulage From Warri To Itakpe For AKK Gas Project (Photos, Video) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Travel From Warri To Ilorin? by anicheibo: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2018
Please does anybody have information on how to travel from Warri to Ilorin? The little research I have done suggests that there are no buses moving from Warri directly to Ilorin. Please help.
Re: How Can I Travel From Warri To Ilorin? by symbianDON(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2018
enter warri to zuba (suleja), then enter zuba to ilorin.....you go siddon tire grin
Re: How Can I Travel From Warri To Ilorin? by naughtylagosguy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
You can get a car to Ilorin from Warri. There's a general park where cars that are going to most south west states load, you will get a car to Ilorin from there. I've forgotten the name of the park or where it is located but I can describe it for you. You know that Round About where that Shoprite is in Warri, there's a road that leads to Oghara, the park is located on that road. I think the park is before or after the Army check point. I don't know if you get my description but you can ask people around. If you don't get it, you can go to Onitsha, there are two parks that loads Ilorin car immediately after the bridge by your right hand side. I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Selectively Profiled Because I Am A Nigerian. / Don't Sell Your Things To Japa O / Aero Contractor 6k To Abuja From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.