Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,541 members, 7,885,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture (1859 Views)

Toke Makinwa Show Off Her Beautiful Mother And Her Lookalike Sister / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by Samgist(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Toke makinwa show her backside in her new picture

Sorces
http://samgist.com/toke-makinwa-show-her-backside/

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2018
If this rubbish hit fp i will vote buhari next year angry angry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by Chieftroller(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

Look at dis overrated olosho

Plastic plastic plastic

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by emeijeh(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
Hundreddegrees:

Seconded.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by praizblog: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Nice one ...lalasticlala
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by spinna: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Hundreddegrees:

Now that's taking it too far now, you wan kill yourself? Don't waste ur life cos of NL mods o!
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2018
This is a very old picture na and it already hit fp.
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by carzola(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2018
I didn't use to like toke

Until she started investing
On her yansh...
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by Khd95(m): 9:52am On Nov 14, 2018
SEE HER SMALL BUMBUM LIKE #30 BENUE MANGO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by Oreofepeters: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Everything she does izza news..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by jesmond3945: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Thats why Nigerians are always foolish look at what a grown up adult like the Op researched and posted in his stupid blog. She is using your foolishness to drive range rover.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by milaso: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2018
today the bumbum will be big, tomorrow it will b smal embarassed embarassed wat do i no
Re: Toke Makinwa Show Her Backside In Her New Picture by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sometimes I wonder how this lady will fare if there is nothing like instagram because it is glaring that her whole life revolves around it.
Plus,why is her size of her ass variable like x and y in this equation:x=ky?

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Yomi Black Kisses His Wife As He Share New Year Greetings To Fans / I Learnt All These Slangs From My Hood In Benin City - Rema / Reality Star Marlo Hampton Celebrate 44th Birthday With Her Complete Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.