Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,870 members, 7,876,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Dear Guys!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys!! (7629 Views)

Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
pureheartlady:
Lol you're not serious. Show you wetin?

Your instinct dey lie tongue

for their mind,they are pure bt were deflowered wit #50 naira super pack indomiecheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Guys!! by pureheartlady(f): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Randy91:

for their mind,they are pure bt were deflowered wit #50 naira super pack indomiecheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol you no well
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
pureheartlady:
Lol you no well

Wats ur location?
Re: Dear Guys!! by pureheartlady(f): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2018
Randy91:

Wats ur location?
*Looks around* I won't tell you such here
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
pureheartlady:
*Looks around* I won't tell you such here

Yahoo gals everywhere
Re: Dear Guys!! by pureheartlady(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
Randy91:

Yahoo gals everywhere
Na so
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dopenigga:
]To be sincere,i've noticed something about you..you hv this void in your soul,which no amount of money in d world will be able to fill.You hv the money,yes,but something still troubles you,you probably scared of remaining single forever or something..trust me,you need some serious counselling
*yawns* i can see your game a mile away. for all u know i might be a 40yr old man.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
That words fit you better, sorry. grin
pained arent u. u are so easy to rile up.
Re: Dear Guys!! by Mikkylounge: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Akinwale14:
U want to kill them if u see them?
Nope, give them a treat and get to have some quality time wink
Re: Dear Guys!! by Mikkylounge: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i know your type, self righteous pastors in student fellowship. i never denied the fact that both genders need each other. what i will not condone as a woman is a feminine man who wants his wife to do his job.

A man's job is to provide and protect his family, a woman's job is to nuture and keep it. what we see today is women being cor
Funmi, come back door lets chat..you've got mail
Re: Dear Guys!! by monex(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua

We have nothing to offer in a relationship. Stay away from us.
Re: Dear Guys!! by monex(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Saff:
Lol trust me that they won’t answer your question, Only one has, and his list was full of nonsense.

Anyone can ask this question. You must have heard guys ask this question too. I have asked this question myself about what a certain woman or women in general have to offer.

The problem with this question is that:

(1) What one party bring to the table might not be of value to the other party.
(2) The question attempts to generalise rather than asking what Mr. A or Miss. B brings to the table
(3) This question is almost always asked from a position of selfishness and pride.
Re: Dear Guys!! by smokers: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2018
funmisticqueen:
sorry you feel bad, but all you listed above is called being a man. it is what you are expected to do. Do you think women have it easy?
if i start with how unfair men have been to women and used them, my post will create an entire thread and i frankly do not have the energy.

If you are so dissatisfied, save up some money and go for sex exchange surgery. you even have the bonus of not having to bleed every month or going thru pregnancy and labor. You would realise that you have to repress so much to be a woman, to soothe a man's ego. To keep the peace. Do you see us complaining? but what i will not tolerate is those slackers called broke men who want to have their cake and eat it.

feminist spotted women in Nigeria are programed to cry wolf but men should not complain as it's part of being a man. both sexes sacrifice just that Nigerian men don't display emotions openly.
Re: Dear Guys!! by SyberKate(f): 6:38am On Dec 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i have a question that has been bugging me and it is frequently asked to ladies and never asked to you. WHAT DO GUYs HAVE TO OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS OF VALUE TO THE OTHER PARTY?

Your answers will be highly appreciated. arguments are welcome. insults are not.

Cc
highqueen
missraine69
saff
iamD18
iamPlato
lefulefu
resurgent4oodua

You are asking the wrong question.
The real question is, what value am I bringing into my relationship?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

she confessed a day to wedding at 7pm. / Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? / You Went 2 Visit A Friend & Met His Front Door Like This; What Will You Do (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.