Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,901 members, 7,883,138 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. (4170 Views)

Crowd Welcomed Gov. Yahaya Bello Along Lokoja Abuja Road: See Photos / See How Massive Crowd Welcomed Atiku In Ebonyi- Photos / Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
IMO COMES ALIVE AS UCHE NWOSU RETURNS

Johnbull Chikwe

The lull in political activities in Imo State occasioned by the unavoidable absence of the commander of the masses, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, has come to an abrupt end as the man of the moment made an unannounced entry into Owerri, the Imo State capital after a long stay in Abuja, the FCT.

Nwosu who won the governorship primaries of the All Progressives Congress in Imo State has being exploiting all legal options to ensure that he is not robbed of his well deserved mandate by a dangerous cabal in the Party. His more than one month stay in Abuja had been expected to rob him of some of his supporters. However, his fanatical support base seems to be intact as a massive crowd of supporters came out to welcome him at the airport on his return.

Speaking to the mammoth crowd of anxious supporters, the real estate mogul turned politician stated that he remains a member of the All Progressives Congress, as he expects that the Party leadership will do the right thing by restoring his mandate.

Meantime, some of his supporters of the youthful governorship have expressed their disaffection with the ruling All Progressives Congress, as regards the handling of the primaries in the State. Most of his supporters urged him to quit the APC and declare for another political Party, from where they expect to give him their full support to realize his governorship ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2018
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2018
i

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by IbrahimDamola: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Arrangee crowd of zombies. grin

We know that Rochas and Nwosu have gone to mobilize hungry Nekede, IMSU and FUTO students to come pretend to be fake supporters as usual. Now that ASUU is on strike, there is now enough time for students to make money as paid crowds this campaign period.

If you know, you know.
grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by bedspread: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Igbos are not known for things like dis!!

Serious Money must have been used to mobilize these guys here!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by prince2much(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Officialpdpnig: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2018
See how APC has grown so formidably in IMO state cry

PDP leadership is indeed filled with a lot of empty headed fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by highqueen(f): 10:37am On Nov 14, 2018
Again, they will use fake picture to.deceieve the internet.
Please which part of Imo state did that happen and I didn't hear of it?

Chai, please take small deh lie.

These people never came for political rally, if they did, we would have seen apcheat political flag.

Lol, please deceive the gullible.

10 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by highqueen(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
Officialpdpnig:

[/s]
Where in all those fake picture did you see apcheat flag?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2018
Again APC would never rule in IMO.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

it happened yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by highqueen(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Amaco123:
it happened yesterday.
Which field did they use and where was the place?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Officialpdpnig: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
[s][/s]
Where in all those fake picture did you see apcheat flag?

Uche Nwosus comment says it all.

Speaking to the mammoth crowd of anxious supporters, the real estate mogul turned politician stated that he remains a member of the All Progressives Congress, as he expects that the Party leadership will do the right thing by restoring his mandate

It shows he was talking to fellow APC people who make up the entire crowd

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

Which field did they use and where was the place?
freedom Square.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by NORSIYK(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
See how this thief nwosu is lavishing our money on rented crowd.......this guy pays each person #1,000 to #2,000.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by highqueen(f): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2018
I can remember when I was in school, that useless pot bellied pig okorocha told us to come to Douglas house for laptops, all the Imo stars where there, lol.
We sang okorocha ka anyi ga-eso from 8am to 9pm, we didn't get anything, instead, he used the picture of the massive crowd for his campaign strategies, I know these people too well.
Selfish individuals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by highqueen(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
Amaco123:
freedom Square.
Hehehe you lie, I catch you dede.
That's not freedom square, the picture you showed doesn't look like one. sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by oilPUSSY(f): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

We know that Rochas and Nwosu have gone to mobilize hungry Nekede, IMSU and FUTO students to come pretend to be fake supporters. Now that ASUU is on strike, there is now enough time for students to make money as paid crowds this campaign period.

If you know, you know.
grin grin
You have said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2018
NORSIYK:
See how this thief nwosu is lavishing our money on rented crowd.......this guy pays each person #1,000 to #2,000.
Bros I was there no body paid me one Kobo. stop all this online rant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by highqueen(f): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
Officialpdpnig:

Uche Nwosus comment says it all.

It shows he was talking to fellow APC people who make up the entire crowd
[/s]
I'm not gullible.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Olatunji1929: 10:49am On Nov 14, 2018
They welcome guber aspirant of zlp party or apc becuz me ayam not understanding again o
Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Amaco123(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:

Hehehe you lie, I catch you dede.
That's not freedom square, the picture you showed doesn't look like one. sad angry
do you have eye problem?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by highqueen(f): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

We know that Rochas and Nwosu have gone to mobilize hungry Nekede, IMSU and FUTO students to come pretend to be fake supporters. Now that ASUU is on strike, there is now enough time for students to make money as paid crowds this campaign period.

If you know, you know.
grin grin
Exactly what they did to us in 2015. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by globemoney: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

If you know, you know.
grin grin
Imo State is APGA! Obiano the authentic new Igbo leader! We will do whatever he asks us to do in 2019 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by EnzoAmore: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2018
globemoney:

Imo State is APGA! Obiano the authentic new Igbo leader! We will do whatever he asks us to do in 2019 cheesy

Which useless Obiano? Let me tell you something oga... If APGA is not careful, they will loose the next Anambra election. Doubt me at your peril.
Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

you make no sense,you talk as if rochas n nwosu are not apc members, keep mortgaging ur future,{pdp is bad but apc is terribly bad n wicked}

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2018
Amaco123:
Bros I was there no body paid me one Kobo. stop all this online rant.
uhmm enu re run
Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by Officialpdpnig: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2018
otuekong1:
you make no sense,you talk as if rochas n nwosu are not apc members, keep mortgaging ur future,{pdp is bad but apc is terribly bad n wicked}

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by IbrahimDamola: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2018
globemoney:

Obiano is APC at night, Apga in the day. Let me tell you a secret, Obiano the kain-kain Ambassador will run to APC when APGA is hijacked from him and that stingy sycophant APGA chairman who can't even tar the road in front of his father's compound in Ngene Amawbia.

grin

1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomed Uche Nwosu Apc Guber Aspirant In Owerri. by globemoney: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2018
EnzoAmore:

[s]Which useless Obiano? Let me tell you something oga... If APGA is not careful, they will loose the next Anambra election. Doubt me at your peril.[/s]
This is not the first time we are hearing this nonsense. PDP, peter obi and his deluded supporters made louder noise during the last election guess the result?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) / Biafrans Heading To Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Trial.pics / Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.