Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,911 members, 7,980,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) (28198 Views)

Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Tobest150(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rip and may God receive your soul
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
hahn:

But if he had survived you will be here shouting "Thank god". Hypocrite

What a senseless comment. What has that got to do with anything? undecided

Your query on God not preventing the accident shows that you are not normal upstairs

1 Like

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Can you predict the next moment of your existence?

Wipe those things off your brain
He is saying the truth but you as a mentally captured christain won't listen.

1 Like

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
You became a preist but your God still failed to save you life.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

if i serve god like the priest did, then he should be able to protect me from shit like this. what is the difference between him and one arm robber if both of them cant be protected in times like this. god could have easily caused a serious hold-up or punctured his tyre or make his fuel tank leak so he wont die like this

Call God number and pass those suggestions to him since you know better

Maybe next time he will exchange you for another soul
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Pat081: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
hahn:
And god could not stop the accident. Again undecided
u re not well ooo wot happen to job in d Bible is more dan dat
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Davidzy23(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
It's simple...Mr death met him on d way... anyways...R.I.P
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

He is saying the truth but you as a mentally captured christain won't listen.

You are a "luciffer" as your moniker implies

Add him to your group and use him as one of your agent's

Light and darkness can never work out
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by ebuka440: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
May his gentle soul rest in the Bossom of the Lord. What a pity. May the Holy Saints of heaven assist him
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by demikerry(f): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rest in Peace Padre.... sad
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by SaltLight012: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

That means you have never celebrated anything in your entire life except the one year birth day your parents did for you ?

Start thinking good

Forget sentiments. I didn't say the Late Rev. Father had any evil intentions in his celebrations.

I just answered the question of the person that asks whether it is evil to celebrate.

The truth remains that some celebrants intentionally elicit jealousy in others with their evil celebrations.
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by eghos1: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
RIP
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

You are a "luciffer" as your moniker implies

Add him to your group and use him as one of your agent's

Light and darkness can never work out
A common Christian and his ignorance.
You just read about your God letting a preist die but yet you still talk rubbish.
Religion is a fraud
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
RIP
young priest
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by zabuur: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
when will you have sense?

Let's see..... hmmmm

Never
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
SaltLight012:

Forget sentiments. I didn't say the Late Rev. Father had any evil intentions in his celebrations.

I just answered the question of the person that asks whether it is evil to celebrate.

The truth remains that some celebrants intentionally elicit jealousy in others with their evil celebrations.

Based on your last sentence,

Everyone in this life has someone jealousing him or her

We have it in our immediate families not to talk of outsiders

But for one to celebrate success is to appreciate God's work in their life

Only their enemies sees it as despitting on them while their friends sees it as success
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

You just read about your God letting a preist die but yet you still talk rubbish.
Religion is a fraud

Be him a priest or a common person, we are all one before God

But for luciffer's like you that belongs to the devil, God doesn't recognise you
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by tombeh(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
May his soul rest in the bosom of the Lord Amen..
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Be him a priest or a common person, we are all one before God

But for luciffer's like you that belongs to the devil, God doesn't recognise you
So explain why God allows atheist populated nations are developing but shi-t holes like Nigeria are getting worse and worse even tho Nigeria has more than 10k churches.
Even the white that brought religion are throwing it away

1 Like

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
now what did he gain, he never even sampld pussies or enjoyed the good things of life.
what if he dies and gets to find out tht all these things they said are sin are actually not sin.
What did you gain for typing this gibberish?
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

So explain why God allows atheist populated nations are developing but shi-t holes like Nigeria are getting worse and worse even tho Nigeria has more than 10k churches.
Even the white that brought religion are throwing it away

What have you gained or benefited from being an atheist?

List them out for me
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Religion is a fraud
God is really merciful
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Shaev7:
God is really merciful
And he let a priest die like that shocked
You're really brain washed.
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

What have you gained or benefited from being an atheist?

List them out for me
1: Stopped believing everything is decided by some fake story.
2: My eyes were opened and saw how brain washed people are.
3: More knowledgable
These are the simple things an atheist gets, We don't depend on something that doesn't exist!
You can keep praying to your fairy tale of a God while we face facts and principles!

1 Like

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

These are the simple things an atheist gets, We don't depend on something that doesn't exist!
You can keep praying to your fairy tale of a God while we face facts and principles!

Wake up from your slumber,
its day break already
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Wake up from your slumber,
its day break already
That's all you can say?
Expected reply from a ignorant christain.
Tell me this, Who created GOD?
( I know you won't even reply)

1 Like

Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by GreatLion(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Maybe he died as a result of the celebration.
That's why it's not good to intimidate people with one's achievement in life.

Chai! Who did this to your cerebral....
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by GreatLion(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

Receive deliverance from the clutches and bondages of sense
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by frozen70(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lucifer66:

That's all you can say?
Expected reply from a ignorant christain.
Tell me this, Who created GOD?
( I know you won't even reply)

Even your master, the devil is smarter than you
Re: Father Hosea Jatau Titus Dies In Accident (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

Even your master, the devil is smarter than you
Answer the question na.
Instead of you answering me you're insulting me, As if I were the one who gave you this stupidity.
Who created GOD??!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Alagbole-Yokoyo Flyover Is Near Completion (PHOTOS) / 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer / Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.