Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,897 members, 7,980,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches (13309 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Preaches About Jesus, Fans Come For Her / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Preaches To Cossy Orjiakor As She Twerks, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
Akshow:
Even cosmetic surgery?
Yes.. Even cosmetic surgery grin
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
frozen70:

It takes the grace of God for any marriage to work out

When you get married you will understand better

When I get married?
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by SantiRAMBO: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
puhahaha.... TOTO Dikeh still de preach.. She has no moral right to preach about the Holy Spirit...

What do I know, I'm just a kid from Africa.

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by jnoz23(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Toto dike
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Lucifer66(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
Christian bigot.
Is Bill Gates not the second richest man without this crap called the Holy Spirit?
Brain washed Christian! angry
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by donnie(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
That's an article from Rhapsody of Realities

1 Like

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by ericapellossi(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Ayobami7(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by newsnjobs(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
If you are sure, open your legs and spread it wide, then I will believe you.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by princeakinola1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2018
damiloladuke:
Nollywood actress and mother of one Tonto Dikeh, in her usual manner of uplifting the soul of her followers through the preaching of the word of God has just written that nothing works without Holy Spirit.

She made this disclosure on her Instagram page, where she wrote a long sermon explaining the title to her readers.

Read:

https://lailasnews.com/nothing-works-without-holy-spirit-tonto-dikeh-preaches

you preach the messages right,but you didnt do or act on what you preach,remember we are the bible people reading now,correct your self first please.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by princeakinola1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2018
damiloladuke:
Nollywood actress and mother of one Tonto Dikeh, in her usual manner of uplifting the soul of her followers through the preaching of the word of God has just written that nothing works without Holy Spirit.

She made this disclosure on her Instagram page, where she wrote a long sermon explaining the title to her readers.

Read:

https://lailasnews.com/nothing-works-without-holy-spirit-tonto-dikeh-preaches

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by govomotors: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
AnanseK:

So why is Dangote that rich?

According to the bible, God said he will bless whom he choose to bless.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by simplesearch: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
People like this tend to make unbeliever think Christianity is a huge joke, when it is not. You can't be grieving the Holy-spirit and still think you understand or can be his mouthpiece.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by 9gmaflame: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
thank you for the message but pls do something about your knees...you are a celebrity.

Lol �
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by seunmohmoh(f): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2018
9gmaflame:

Lol �
grin
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ain’t tryna skin shame her though but Bleach right, that’s the best advice I have for everyone on this thread.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Justseyii(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Paul112(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
See her bleached scar ugly looking legs
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Franklyine: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:
I don't know why people can't just pass their messages without having to share their pictures alongside it..

See how you have disgraced yourself now with your burnt knees.

Meanwhile below is the power situation in my area for the past 2 weeks
Fashola said there is steady power supply, maybe you are not living in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
What annoys me is that after mis-representing Christ and denying him by their lifestyle and conduct, they come out to speak for him. Nothing could be more appalling. Such people need a stroke or two.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by bizhop01: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
even prostitute dey follow called holy spirit any how
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
Another shallow and sheeplish statement.I wonder if Holy spirit built the Chinese economy?
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by FKMagazine(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
I have Tecno C9, driven by a octa-core processor 1.3GHz CPU .

2 GB of RAM, 16GB Memory

Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 32GB
13MP Rear Camera and 13MP Front Camera
4G LTE Data
Iris Scanner (Front)
3000 mAh Battery

condition: very Good

Price: 25k

call/what'sapp: 09073982244
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by mechanics(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
She's right, but before the Holy Spirit can work in her she should repent and reconcile back with her husband.
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Awesomefred32(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Will u keep quiet?

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by MycroftHolmes: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2018
Wonders shall never end

Until one day, we'll hear bobrisky 'preaching' against the use of cosmetics.

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by itsmeurLady(f): 3:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Dat was from yesterday's Rhapsody of Realities Devotional.... Aww!!! Yass, Nothing indeed works without the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches by Geenosko: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
itsmeurLady:
Dat was from yesterday's Rhapsody of Realities Devotional.... Aww!!! Yass, Nothing indeed works without the Holy Spirit

Yasss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With Gigantic Backside Identified As Jaye Love A Club Host & A DJ (photos) / Psychologists Say People Born In These Following Months / Babcock University Students Owe Kizz Daniel Apologies – Publicist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.