Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic (384 Views)

Watford Sack Claudio Ranieri After 112 Days In-Charge / Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) / Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Roma Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic by queenonyebiri1(f): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Fulham have sacked manager Slavisa Jokanovic and appointed Claudio Ranieri.
The English football club currently sit bottom of the English Premier League table after only one win this season.
It has prompted Shahid Khan, Chairman of Fulham Football Club to act and appoint Ranieri.

Ranieri praised the quality in the squad and thanked Khan for the opportunity.

Ranieri said: "It is an honour to accept Mr. Khan's invitation and opportunity to lead Fulham, a fantastic club with tradition and history.

"The objective at Fulham should never be to merely survive in the Premier League. We must at all times be a difficult opponent and should expect to succeed. This Fulham squad has exceptional talent that is contrary to its position in the table.

"I know this team is very capable of better performances, which we will work on straight away as we prepare for Southampton at the Cottage."

Khan said: "I wasn't anticipating having to make this announcement related to Slavisa and wish the circumstances were such that I didn't have to, but our path this season has led me to make what I know is the correct decision, at the right time, for our players, the club and our supporters.

"Slavisa will always have my appreciation and respect for everything he did to return Fulham to top-flight football.

"I am hoping everyone in the Fulham Family shares my heartfelt sentiments for Slavisa and joins me in wishing him success and good fortune, wherever his next stop may be.

"Making a change without having the right answer or succession plan was not an option, so having someone of Claudio's calibre ready to accept our challenge was comforting but, most of all, essential.

"Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League, and particularly so for what we need at this moment at Fulham.

"His recent body of work with Leicester City is literally legendary, and then you look at Claudio's experience with Chelsea and big clubs throughout Europe, and it's pretty evident we are welcoming an extraordinary football man at Fulham FC."

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

https://www.queensmail.com/2018/11/fulham-announce-claudio-ranieri-as-new.html

Re: Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
this man, d next tin u know he will be lifting d premiere league title come next season
Re: Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic by internationalman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
I see him doing a Leicester with Fulham in EPL this season..

My fellow bet9ja Stakers are you with me?
Re: Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic by queenonyebiri1(f): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:
I see him doing a Leicester with Fulham in EPL this season..

Its a lie o. I see him doing absolutely nothing in Fulham this season.
Re: Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic by internationalman(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
queenonyebiri1:

Its a lie o. I see him doing absolutely nothing in Fulham this season.
It's your see my see?
Re: Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic by HouseOfWine: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
That kinda sucked, I really did like fulham ball possession football, his defense really were just below average.. Well back to low possession, counter attack football with Claudio.
Re: Fulham Announce Claudio Ranieri As New Manager After Sacking Slavisa Jokanovic by queenonyebiri1(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2018
internationalman:

It's your see my see?

Hahahahaha... No vex

(1) (Reply)

Gambian Referee Apologises To Nigeria After Wrong Calls Against South Africa / . / Iwobi: Why I Snubbed Celtic In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.