Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:51 AM

Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat (41322 Views)

Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives / Mikel Obi Proud Of His Twin Daughters As They Resume At New School / Cristiano Ronaldo & Girlfriend On A Lunch Date In "The Best Restaurant In Town" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by kesonub(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Life is good, they shud enjoy
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by ufuosman(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Cute
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by Azam101: 11:04am On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
Cute kids, I'm glad he went for a white girl instead of those smelling, money loving and hungry wolves called Nigerian girls.
inferiority complex mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by Heineken(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
chris31:
Mikel western culture have finally occupied ur brain & ur mentality have changed but don't forget were u come from
If u no have a male child na wetin u gain?
nawao.. Male and female pikin no be same thing? People dey this place sha o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by stankovic09: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2018
victorian:
So cute! cheesy

See as he dey look his daughter as she smiles.

Eeyah.. Can't wait to have my own cute babies smiley
ar u sure ur's wil b cute?....
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by chemicool: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
Cute kids, I'm glad he went for a white girl instead of those smelling, money loving and hungry wolves called Nigerian girls.

Pray to God to save you from the shackles of poverty.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by ThesailorR: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2018
chris31:
Mikel western culture have finally occupied ur brain & ur mentality have changed but don't forget were u come from
your brain is filled with sea weed.
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by chris31(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2018
ThesailorR:
your brain is filled with sea weed.
U can say whatever u want to me but pls find an elder in ur family & ask him to explain the meaning of what i wrote earlier no matter how civilized we 3rd world country claimed we are the syndrome of male child still exist in our respective society I hate it when people don't acknowledge the truth in public
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by ronaldbecky(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Rextizzle:
bt ur mom s a nigeria girl..what do u have 2 say abt it

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by chris31(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Heineken:
nawao.. Male and female pikin no be same thing? People dey this place sha o
U won't understand & u never no why Linda Ikeji feel so excited when she had a male child bah
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by agarajeff(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lovely family
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by chris31(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Xander85:

This is the kind of thinking that has kept Africa backward! So if he doesn't get a male child he should go and hang himself abi?
Nop i never say so but me & u no the implication we are talking about lineage continuation we are Africans no matter how civilized we claimed to be
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by victorian(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
stankovic09:
ar u sure ur's wil b cute?....

I am very sure! cheesy
Cuteness overload will take over their looks ,all through their lives.

I can see it already smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by motivativesweet: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
why Sandra okagbue will leave nchekwube just to go and become a baby mama still baffles me. [/quote]

flavour a scammer
deceived her
chop her Toto tire
carry money wey Mikel gv her
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by Pusyiter(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin Ensure say the Man go tall and handsome o...at least like us grin
How you dey?

victorian:

I am very sure! cheesy
Cuteness overload will take over their looks ,all through their lives.

I can see it already smiley
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by orakao8: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mind your business
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by khiaa(f): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
Not cute at all, just average. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by Ugosample(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2018
chris31:

no big deal.....

You will your properties and trust to the women if no make kid comes on board.....

This should not even be an issue
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2018
chris31:

U can say whatever u want to me but pls find an elder in ur family & ask him to explain the meaning of what i wrote earlier no matter how civilized we 3rd world country claimed we are the syndrome of male child still exist in our respective society I hate it when people don't acknowledge the truth in public

Such mentality is weakening gradually

Give it another 30 to 40 years

that repugnant mentality will be expunged

especially amongst we Igbos undecided

A kid is a kid.....
Re: Mikel Obi Pictured With His Twin Daughters As He Takes His Family On A Lunch Dat by Ugosample(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2018
chris31:

U won't understand & u never no why Linda Ikeji feel so excited when she had a male child bah

Linda is an mgbeke

what do you expect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier League To Introduce Mandatory Sexual Consent Training For All Players / Tonto Dikeh Runs At Her Son's School Inter House Sports, Came Second (Video) / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.