Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,084 members, 7,919,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:44 AM

Clothes That Give You A Slimmer Look - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Clothes That Give You A Slimmer Look (1462 Views)

Fashion Tricks To Look Slimmer Than You Are / Fashion Tricks To Look SLIMMER Than You Are / 16 Amazing Clothes That Guys Find Attractive (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clothes That Give You A Slimmer Look by Reinaz: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
Are you a plus sized diva and you struggle on what to wear to work daily or you need an outfit that trims your body and makes you look so confident ?

Do you struggle with getting your perfect size/ outfits that helps hide belly fat?

Then you need to purchase this confidence and fat belly hiding outfits from Reinazkollection.

To order any of the outfits you can contact us on
08141147988 and on instagram @Reinazkollection

Re: Clothes That Give You A Slimmer Look by martiscore: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Don't think me rude, but such clothes won't make you slimmer wink The photos you provided just prove it. It seems like the woman is suffering from that belt. "Do you struggle with getting your perfect size/ outfits that help hide belly fat?" Wearing tight clothing just emphasizes obesity. Haven't you seen fat chicks with leggings? I know it's boring when obese people wear oversize clothing, but why not - if it works? Moreover, you can check sites with outfit ideas, such as https://ootdadvisor.com/us/oc/business-outfits-for-women/. Loose-fit clothes are much easier to pair with.

(1) (Reply)

African Ghana Weaving - On Wig / Gorgeous Boubou Styles - Stunning And Stylish Boubou Dress Styles For Ladies / Can I Curl A Straight Human Hair Wig?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.