Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,042 members, 7,939,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gan-dollar: Ganduje Very Responsible Man – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gan-dollar: Ganduje Very Responsible Man – Buhari (572 Views)

"You Can't Negotiate With A Mad Man Buhari ~ Dr. David Matsanga / Guys, Is This Man Buhari? / Is That Man Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gan-dollar: Ganduje Very Responsible Man – Buhari by engineerboat(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ganduje very responsible man – Buhari

By Anthony Ogbonna

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the Kano state Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje is a very responsible man.

President Buhari who said this in a video clip as seen on Channels TV, said he believed the Kano state governor has done very well to warrant his accolade.

Photos: Buhari meets with Nigerian Community in France

President Buhari
According to Buhari, Governor Ganduje has completed so many projects in education and healthcare such that Kano people are now enjoying the benefits.

He said if it were to be another person, the person would have diverted the funds meant for the development of the state for personal use.

According to Buhari, “So I complement the governor for doing so much because, he invited me here so I went to Kano. The good project started by Kwankwaso in education and healthcare which is a lot of emphasis that should be made for ordinary Nigerian.

“The majority, the poor Nigerians are…Ganduje completed them. If it were another person, he could have have no other ambition that, this is the project he started, he diverted the balance of the money to go and contest for presidency instead of completing. But he (Ganduje) completed the …(projects) and Kano people are enjoying the benefit. I think that it’s very responsible of him. I think he’s done very well.”

Recall that President Buhari, who had earlier on spoken for the first time, during an interactive session with Nigerians in France, about the recent bribery allegation against the governor, said videos depicting the bribery had been given to security men for vetting.

“We gave the videos to security agencies for vetting. And we will surely take action on the matter if he is found guilty,’’ President Buhari was quoted to have said.

In the videos widely circulated on social media, the governor was seen allegedly receiving kickbacks from contractors to the tune of $5 million.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/video-ganduje-very-responsible-man-buhari/amp/

Re: Gan-dollar: Ganduje Very Responsible Man – Buhari by engineerboat(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Corruption is not only fighting back, but won the war already
Re: Gan-dollar: Ganduje Very Responsible Man – Buhari by Stocking: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stale news
Re: Gan-dollar: Ganduje Very Responsible Man – Buhari by engineerboat(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Stocking:
Stale news

That corruption is now the winner
Re: Gan-dollar: Ganduje Very Responsible Man – Buhari by Stocking: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Arrived Eagle Square As President And Returned A Common Man - Goodluck Jonatha / 2019: Gov. Dickson Applaud APC For Good Work / Happy Birthday Hon. Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.