Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

LIFE: Don’t Stop At The Gate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LIFE: Don’t Stop At The Gate (290 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre Could Complicate Things / #EndSARS: Catholic Priests Hold Mass At Lekki Toll Gate / Why The Bible Had To Stop At Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIFE: Don’t Stop At The Gate by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
smiley

Re: LIFE: Don’t Stop At The Gate by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Photo caption.

Re: LIFE: Don’t Stop At The Gate by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:52am On Nov 28, 2018
LIFE

Don't Stop at the Gate

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

When you made Jesus the Lord of your life, one of the privileges you received was the right to come to the throne room of God any time you want to.

Think about that! You have the right to go boldly before God and obtain whatever you need.

Even though that's clearly what the Bible says, many people don't act like they believe it. They don’t go boldly into the throne room.

Instead they think, I could never go in to where God is. I'll just stand out here and yell and hope He hears me. Don’t do that.

They keep praying, begging and pleading, bombarding the gates of heaven with petitions. The Lord is asking you this morning, “What are you doing?”

How big do you think God’s city is?

As far as I can tell from what the Bible says, it's about 1200 cubits or somewhere around 1500 miles square and 1500 miles high.

Then why are you bombarding the gates?

Assuming that His throne is in the middle of the city that leaves you about 750 miles short! And, by the way, those gates aren't locked. Why don't you quit bombarding them and just go in?

We need to repent for mimicking old traditional prayers without thinking, remembered that the Word says, "Come boldly to the throne" you can start coming boldly as from today.

Do you need to receive something from God today? Don't waste time standing around outside heaven's gates.

Through Jesus you belong in the very throne room of God. So come right on in. The door is always open for you.

Please read, Hebrews 4:14-16, 5:1-9

Please share ❤️

I C M...

The Liberation Army, Reloaded

Contact Us Today For Counseling & Prayers

+2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Is The Power Of God And The Wisdom Of God. / Crazy Stuffs In ISLAM Episode 3 / Nigeria: Fulani Christians Call For Peace As Violence Continues In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.