Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,766 members, 7,965,901 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Youths Can Utilise Their Population To Effect Changes In The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Can Utilise Their Population To Effect Changes In The Country (206 Views)

NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban / Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Can Utilise Their Population To Effect Changes In The Country by damilare442: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
When I recently met Adekeye Oluwayomi Funsho, one of the leading house of Reps aspirants in the 2019 Oyun/Ifelodun/Offa federal constituency, I had lots of questions on my mind.

I first read about him in an electronic bulletin early this year where he discussed on strategies youths can leverage on to better position them for leadership roles in Nigeria.

Oluwayomi hails fron Ifelodun Local government in Kwara State. He attended Agunjin District High School, also in Kwara State. He proceeded to obtain his OND from Gboko state polytechnic in Benue state.

He is one of of the most vibrant youth politicians in North central Nigeria with track records in community service and youth advocacy.

He contested in 2003 for councilor in Ilorin under the APGA political party. He was the convener of One Adult, One Youth in Kwara state.

I was stunned by his achievements in the areas of leadership and community service especially in the areas of advocacies and youth awakening.

Our discussion led me to ask him about how he intends to win in the keenly contested election coming up in 2019 especially with the fact that he is contesting under a less popular party (UPN) in Kwara state.

He carefully explained how his team and party are exploiting the 'loopholes' other parties are not seeing to better project their manifestoes and plans for the people of his constituency.
He further reiterated his plans which is centered on giving more opportunities to the youths through creative empowerment and employment.

Amb. Adekeye Oluwayomi was recently honored as an 'Indigenous African Ambassador' by the Indigenous African Ambassador group (a cultural and leadership inclusive African group with robust network in Africa).

He believes his records of service yo his community will give him more opportunities at the polls.

https://kaybaba.com.ng/nigerian-youths-can-utilise-their-strength-and-population-to-effect-changes-in-public-service/

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Utilise Their Population To Effect Changes In The Country by Ufedolove: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2018
Instead, they allow how hooligans to use their prowess

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Has Been Very Eventful In Infrastructural, Agricultural Evolution / RE: Allegation Of Bribery Against Prince Dapo Abiodun / Akwa Ibom Lawmaker Sack Over defection to APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.