Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY (18574 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Me To Start My Coding / Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / When Does A Beginner Become A Programmer, And Should Start Applying For Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2020
css is easy all you have to do is learn it rightly, basics first then advance, dont take it to serious like javascript, as you move on you will discover some frameworks and what javascript can do easily with your styling.
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Am sorry, have been off for some time now, I will like to bring more fun into this post, I really thing we can do better than this silent.

This is my dairy and I want to share some thing have been doing and where I am now to you guys and I will appreciate if you guys can share yours too
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
2018 when I started this dairy, it was great, have spent about 2years and some months trying to fall back into programming and I don't actually know where to go, I decided to share what have learnt and help people.

Then I have one laptop, I wish I can share the picture of my home setup then but at present I can even find it but am sure it somewhere in external drive. I will share it later.

Few months after starting this dairy, I started a company officially called ENSODEV TECHNOLOGY , we actually render engineering and software development. Later we stop doing engineering and we stick to software and web development
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
I decided to just update my setup, so I bought a little convenient chair that I still use till this day and two monitor to help me to be more productive

1 Like

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Months after, I decided to start another company called Pillersmaker. In Pillersmaker we help people to push out their potentials, we tech people things online for free, give people free gifts to encourage learning and helping others. One good thing about Pillersmaker is that I was not the only one, my family and friends are supporting..

I decided to design a website, and the followings are the features that the site has.

Pillersmaker site was design with plain php, jquery, bootstrap, w3css, mysql and pure javascript.

Chat Tray: with chat tray all members can chat and see each others chat, there is no private chat. I think its one of the favourite features because it involves JavaScript and am the vanilla type am just liking frameworks.

Message system: where members can send message to themselves privately

Blog system: where members can post on anything they like.

Voting and competition system:

Ecommerce feature: where members sell their products.

Payment wallet: we give money out and members can gift money to each others

Many more

The site is very fast and was built for about 8months.

Today the site is under rebuilding and rebranding as our purpose have shifted to more of helping and building spiritual leaders.

Contact me for the code of the old site, or I will be posting it on my github anytime soon.

After the lunching of Pillersmaker.com.ng lot of things change and I decided to upgrade my home office.
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Now I know in some people mind now, it will be like this guy is showing off or something but please look beyond that. Am sharing my progress, how I started, where I am and where am going.

If you only have a system, pray and keep the hardwork going, if you have just what I show you thank God and pray for a better future and if you have more than this please and please thank God, pray for people like me and seek the face so God for a better position and upgrade.

Now, first how did I achieve those upgrade? well it wasn't easy, I am a fan of DIY (DO IT YOURSELF) so I made those tables myself, I got the wood free from my landlady, after making the table I decided to give it a white look so I painted it myself with a gloss paint and emotion. Can you believe that? So this is not showing off, this is to tell you that you can achieve something's if you put your mind into it and let some set of good people help you.
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
List and price of those things in the picture.

Woods for the frame and legs of the tabke, I got it free from my landlady

The plywood to cover the table I bought it cheap from an Hausa guy about 2k the 3 tables was made in two days. I made the tables in a way that it can hide my cables

Monitors, I got the 2 gray monitors for 6k each, this were the first set I got and about 7months later I got the gray monitors

Monitors, I got the 2 black monitors for 7k eack

Headset stand....I made it myself

Headset.... Each headset was 1k

My del laptop was like free, it pentuim 5, I sold my old HP laptop for and immediately got it each around 15k like a crap, no harddisk, no memory, no CD drive, no battery. as an engineer I can tell you it could be cheaper.

E-machine laptop was around 45k it about 3years old, presently dying small small

3 in 1 printer 2026....18k but now it around 20+

Black and white printer ....18k I bought it in 2013 still working perfectly

Airtel router...26k with 100gig data

1 Like

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
If you notice I did not acquire these stuffs in a day ....it take God, patients and hardworking and the support or my wife.

I will later share how I made the tables and the tools I used.

LET MOVE ON

I have wanted to work for God and help people, so lately I decided to change the purpose of
Pilkersmaker toward more of religious things and NGO like. I will update you on Pilkersmaker as we progress.

Early last year, I and a close friend decided to start a micro financial institution where we give loan, trade in forex, cryptocurrenies, savings and some other financial related things.

As an accountant it was the best thing to be part of but it really distracted me from programming. Activities like.

Getting clients, employing staffs, meetings, relating with partner and competition really pushed me off programming for about 9 months.
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
That's me in my office, am keeping the companies name for now, it will be unveil soon.

Least I forget, towards the ending of last year I decided to bring back alive my clothing and art business called Godwealth international, we are into clothing's, artwork (Original artwork) and some other lovely things.

We are working hard on products now, our target market in online I will update you on this also as soon as we start selling some of of our stuffs

1 Like

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Original artwork Godwealth, king David

2 Likes

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
That me wearing king David shirt by Godwealth
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Some oil perfume from Godwealth
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
Contact me on this whatapp group https: //chat. whatsapp. com /H2LCyxRifl49RsjsCw7W7J if you need any of the products I might be Shari g here.

Godwealth website is almost ready so you will be informed as soon as it is lunched
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Last Friday, Ensodev technology got a deal to design a website and andriod app for a multilevel marketing company.

So this year Ensodev technology will stick to the following project.

Godwealth website
The multilevel marketing company job
Pillersmaker's website
Ecommerce project, it an on going project I might share pictures and videos on this by next week

Guys my silent here is due to God blessings and help, I will like you to keep praying for me because this time is a very challenging time in my life and career.

I still wish to retire at the age of 50 but I still don't have a house of my own and I don't have a car to myself. I only have 10years to retire so do you want to ask me how am gonna do it? GOD GOD GOD is my helper, if you make home your helper the hope of glory will see you through the journey.

That is my assurance and where I stand. Like I said my posts today is not to show off but to keep you up to date and to let you see that you can achieve all things through Christ.

So my next post will be on how I made my tables and the feature included in the tables.

1 Like

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by Johnwick64: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
ensodev:
List and price of those things in the picture.

Woods for the frame and legs of the tabke, I got it free from my landlady

The plywood to cover the table I bought it cheap from an Hausa guy about 2k the 3 tables was made in two days. I made the tables in a way that it can hide my cables

Monitors, I got the 2 gray monitors for 6k each, this were the first set I got and about 7months later I got the gray monitors

Monitors, I got the 2 black monitors for 7k eack

Headset stand....I made it myself

Headset.... Each headset was 1k

My del laptop was like free, it pentuim 5, I sold my old HP laptop for and immediately got it each around 15k like a crap, no harddisk, no memory, no CD drive, no battery. as an engineer I can tell you it could be cheaper.

E-machine laptop was around 45k it about 3years old, presently dying small small

3 in 1 printer 2026....18k but now it around 20+

Black and white printer ....18k I bought it in 2013 still working perfectly

Airtel router...26k with 100gig data

good luck with your companies..do you use the Pentium 5 laptop for app development.can it run Android studio without hanging
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by Murphydrres(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
@op
Let's connect more on WhatsApp
0#9#0#9#3#1#7#8#4#4#4#
That's my number
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 1:56am On Jan 28, 2021
Murphydrres:
@op
Let's connect more on WhatsApp
0#9#0#9#3#1#7#8#4#4#4#
That's my number

i will surely contact you sir
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by daryur01(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice advice....

You can't learn everything but you can always add to your knowledge
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by Starkid3010(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
ensodev:
5-You have to be a good researcher before you could be a good programmer. Remember i said the major activities of programmers is solving problems. If you could not dig deep on the solution you might never get the solution.
Am happy to tell you that most of the problems you will will be facing in coding as a beginner has been faced before and the solution is on a server somewhere on the internet..in some books somewhere, in a library, a pdf file or even a blog or forum like this.
If you can search for it, brethern you can find it and if you find it than you can solve it.
This leads to my next point
6-Dont ever ask any programmer what you have not ask GOOGLE.
You think its funny, NO it not, lots of programmers are ready to assist you but first we want to know how far you've helped youself.
The reason most people dont get feed back from most professional programmers is that what they are asking for is just right infront of them. Is not as if some beginers are blind to see or deaf to not have heard about GOOGLE SEARCH, YAHOO SERACH.

If you realy need professional programmers to respect you and respond to you fast..let them see how far you gone to solve that problem in your code and in your search.
Most of the solution are on stackoverflow, goolge and w3shool, and Documentations. Why dont you search it out first, if you couldn't get solution to your problem. Then ask prof programmers showing your code..composely stating what the problem is and placing links of some solution you've seen online but did not 100% solve your problem.

pleass I want to join your group on whatsapp how do I do that
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by lahp(m): 1:14am On Jan 30, 2021
ensodev:
Nice advice....

You can't learn everything but you can always add to your knowledge

pls sir i am into php

but i need a mentor

from your posts so far i am convinced you are the right person for this role.

can you consider my request

1 Like

Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
lahp:

pls sir i am into php

but i need a mentor

from your posts so far i am convinced you are the right person for this role.

can you consider my request

encodeonline @ gmail . com
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Starkid3010:
pleass I want to join your group on whatsapp how do I do that

Presently I don't have a running programing whatapp group and I don't plan one in future.

Email me I can tell you what to do
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by Starkid3010(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
ensodev:

Presently I don't have a running programing whatapp group and I don't plan one in future.

Email me I can tell you what to do
I have email you sir
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by lahp(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
ensodev:

encodeonline @ gmail . com

just sent u a mail
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by Iamdonfrank: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2021
I will read this later
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
ensodevonline @ gmail.com
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by ensodev(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
I want to teach serious five upcoming php developer Slim framework for free and also do a project with them after.

If you are interested kindly email me on ensodevonline @ gmail . com

Only serious php developer abeg.

If you are not going to be serious kindly stay away.

I only need 5 php developer..

The project we will be building will be funded by me and I will also support with internet data, most of out stuff will be don't with github.
Re: Things you need to know as an upcoming programmer and MY CODING DAIRY by lahp(m): 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
ensodev:
I want to teach php serious five upcoming php developer Slim framework for free and also do a project with them after.

If you are interested kindly email me on ensodevonline @ gmail . com

Only serious php developer abeg.

If you are not going to be serious kindly stay away.

I only need 5 php developer..

The project we will be building will be funded by me and I will also support with internet data, most of out stuff will be don't with github.

sent u mail twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where To Go If You Need Programmers Or Advertise Your Programming Skills / Is Python Really Worth The Buzz And Hype It's Getting ? / Programming Competition: Search Engine Task. Rewards up for grabs.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.