Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,929 members, 7,895,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

Prof. Nwabueze To Atiku - Until You Become President I Will Not Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Nwabueze To Atiku - Until You Become President I Will Not Die (298 Views)

Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / 87-Year-Old Prof Nwabueze Leads Atiku’s, Pdp’s Legal Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Prof. Nwabueze To Atiku - Until You Become President I Will Not Die by Naijafrolic(m): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2018
Professor Ben Nwabueze has reportedly said he will not die until Atiku Abubakar who is the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Pary (PDP) becomes president of the country.
Nwabueze reportedly said this on Wednesday, November 14 when the former vice president paid him a visit. Segun Showunmi who is the spokesman of the
Atiku Abubakar presidential campaign organisation, shared a picture of both men in an embrace. Atiku also shared a picture of him and Nwabueze saying he...Click Link to Continue Reading [url]http://naijafrolic..com/2018/11/prof-nwabueze-to-atiku-until-you-become.html[url]

Re: Prof. Nwabueze To Atiku - Until You Become President I Will Not Die by DonGtoG1(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Wish!
Re: Prof. Nwabueze To Atiku - Until You Become President I Will Not Die by Imortal001: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku is a thief!
Re: Prof. Nwabueze To Atiku - Until You Become President I Will Not Die by Mynd44: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2018

(1)

Another Attempt By Desperate Sen. Magnus Abe To "Crown" Himself Governor Foiled / Nairaland Political Section Nextrated Award 2018 Goes To...(opinion Poll) / Panic In Enugu Airport As Gov Ugwuanyi Men Block Journalists From Getting In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.