Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lady Rejoices After Speeding N7M Car Rammed Into Her Shop In Asaba - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Rejoices After Speeding N7M Car Rammed Into Her Shop In Asaba - Photos (459 Views)

Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Rejoices After Speeding N7M Car Rammed Into Her Shop In Asaba - Photos by GistMore: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2018
A lady who escaped mishap which happened at her shop in Asaba, Delta state – has taken to social media to thank God especially at this ‘crucial’ time of the year.

It was gathered that a speeding driver ran a Toyota Venza car into her shop on Monday, November 12, after losing control of the vehicle.

The impact of the accident was great that the car destroyed the shop and almost all the goods inside. The front part of the vehicle was also damaged in the process.

The excited woman identified as Raymond Esther Ogochukwu, took to Facebook yesterday to share pictures of the accident and wrote;

With my mouth, will I make known your faithfulness to my Generation oh Lord! This happened to my Shop but God kept me, his mercies kept me. Am grateful Oh Lord I can’t keep calm any more. Monday, November 12 2018. God is great.

BY GISTMORE >> http://gistmore.com/lady-rejoices-speeding-n7m-car-rammed-shop-asaba-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Rejoices After Speeding N7M Car Rammed Into Her Shop In Asaba - Photos by GistMore: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2018

Re: Lady Rejoices After Speeding N7M Car Rammed Into Her Shop In Asaba - Photos by Flexherbal(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2018
Thank God for her life!

(1) (Reply)

Info On Obudu This Holiday / Little Boy Explains How Python Swallowed Policeman In Jos! / Can My BA English Fetch Me A Job In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.