Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,810 members, 7,902,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB (15919 Views)

Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / Tinubu Is No Longer One Of The Presidential Front Runners / Ben Nwabueze Hugs Atiku Abubakar, Says 'This Is My Last Wish' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by mrjaydee(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2018
Zombies

4 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by fejuc: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

I AM PAUL, A MULTIMEDIA EXPERT. LET ME TRAIN YOU TO BE A MOST SOUGHT AFTER GRAPHICS DESIGNER EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS!

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

I am Paul, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by SignatureNG(f): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2018
okay
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by gidgiddy: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2018
Anaskie:
Which one is IPOB Leadership?

I know IPOB' s press statements are usually signed by a named official.

I doubt if this release emanated from IPOB.

People will just sit in front of their computers and manufacture stories to heat up the polity.

But then, what do I even know?

Everyone knows that guy called Emerie Uduchukwu. All he does is put out fake news about IPOB on Facebook all the time. He is better ignored

Personally, I have no problem if Ben Nwabueze wants Atiku to be President, however, let him not fool himself that Atiku will restructure Nigeria. Whoever the president of Nigeria is, he had no power to restructure Nigeria. Only the national assembly can do that

2 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by NonsoWow: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu's election boycott movement is gaining momentum all over Igboland. The man is so much loved by Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by kwajahafiz(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2018
I think the hugging was a bit overdone. Retain some integrity man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Cc: PaChukwudi, Shukuokukobambi. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2018
mekaboy:
IPOB. 419 organization, collecting funds from igbos abroad while using touts and illiterates and jobless hooligans as foot soldiers.
hahahaha lmao

2 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
GavelSlam:

What you wrote just last year.

It seems you are quite an unstable character.
that was before KANU ran away and deserted the Igbo's and later rated his dog more than the Igbo's so some of them including the flat head u quoted have received common sense and repented

7 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by wayne4loan: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2018
shocked shocked shocked bro, u dey keep records like my grandmother.
.. Wow
GavelSlam:

What you wrote just last year.

It seems you are quite an unstable character.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by GavelSlam: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
wayne4loan:
shocked shocked shocked bro, u dey keep records like my grandmother.
.. Wow

Lol.

Detective skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
This useless people working for Buhari

Chanting no election... You will all be shamed

Shukuokukobambi, our good fried just called Igbos USELESS! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by victorvezx(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2018
Lol, Ipob, the only secessionist group in the world that do not have the support of the elites, intellectuals and elders in their region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2018
But the old man has not done any wrong for goodness sake beside who the hell is or are ipob? People are just given these fools too much attention.

So do these animals want the old man to insult Atiku for visiting him? This ipob of a thing annoys me like mad because who ordained them as igbo mouthpiece in the first place?

Last week they banned ohanaeze, today it this old man IPOB una dey craze f u c k I n g bastards illiterate pooh thunder fire you all if dem born una go and do your worst.

3 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by victorvezx(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2018
Anaskie:
Which one is IPOB Leadership?

I know IPOB' s press statements are usually signed by a named official.

I doubt if this release emanated from IPOB.

People will just sit in front of their computers and manufacture stories to heat up the polity.

But then, what do I even know?
It is directly from Ipob. They posted it on their official website and Facebook page

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by ipobarethieves: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2018
cheesy sad sad confused Pigs dumb Atikulated Slaves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by victorvezx(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Everyone knows that guy called Emerie Uduchukwu. All he does is put out fake news about IPOB on Facebook all the time. He is better ignored

Personally, I have no problem if Ben Nwabueze wants Atiku to be President, however, let him not fool himself that Atiku will restructure Nigeria. Whoever the president of Nigeria is, he had no power to restructure Nigeria. Only the national assembly can do that
The News is directly from Ipob. They posted it on their official website and Facebook page

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by STANSTILL: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2018
mekaboy:
IPOB. 419 organization, collecting funds from igbos abroad while using touts and illiterates and jobless hooligans as foot soldiers.
LOL THEY REAL DEAL WIT MY BOSS KNOWN HE HAS NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2018
googlepikins:
Ipob is becoming a nuisance
Modath, are you guys seeing the things I'm seeing?

Is God not wonderful!? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Hugging Atiku like a child in need of his mother is an unforgivable insult to the great Igbo race in particular and we Biafrans in general.
Rotflmao! grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Sibele(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2018
chiedu7:

Most MODS hate igbo people and yet are scared to let us leave Nigeria

My brother I wonder if the air they breathe is supplied by igbos . I don't really understand their problems.

1 Like

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by gidgiddy: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2018
victorvezx:

The News is directly from Ipob. They posted it on their official website and Facebook page

It doesn't really matter, IPOB is neither supporting Buhari or Atiku, they are for election boycott.
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by victorvezx(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

It doesn't really matter, IPOB is neither supporting Buhari or Atiku, they are for election boycott.
I was simply correcting ur false claim of the News not being from Ipob

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Atikulated/Obilated via Nnandi Kanulated.
Regional Confusion.
Hahahahahahaaa!!!!
I am Ibo but still they prefer Atiku, the same way they prefer aboki to ojukwu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by GetCofOProperty: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2018
Sibele:

My brother I wonder if the air they breathe is supplied by igbos . I don't really understand their problems.
Check our signature right here below and reach us on how we can assist you with genuine Real Estate (Land/Properties/House) acquisition and purchase in your choice location.
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by biztip: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2018
ipob abeg make una no come spoil this operation send buhari home in 2019. let's send him home first then we can hear una complaint later

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by modath(f): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2018
fablani:
ipob should use common sense and minimal vituperation in its agitation.
attacking everybody when they voice their opinion is senseless

But that's una usual way now.... abusing everyone and their papa who doesn't agree with your agenda... ipob is acting true to form... let's be realistic..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Manolo213: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2018
Atiku is not Fulani, he is kanuri...
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by Banjiplus(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2018
The only iPod I know is a music player any other iPod is an imitation
Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by themanderon: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2018
"Hugging atiku like a child in need of its mother"
These people will not kill somebody grin

3 Likes

Re: Prof Ben Nwabueze Is No Longer One Of Us, He Has Joined The Enemy Camp - IPOB by citizenY(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
that was before KANU ran away and deserted the Igbo's and later rated his dog more than the Igbo's so some of them including the flat head u quoted have received common sense and repented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 40 Criminal Suspects In Enugu (PICTURES) / Akeredolu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Police Recover 109 Anti-Aircraft Ammunition, Others In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.