Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (16141 Views)

Governor Obaseki To Commission First Tarred Road In Udung Uko Since 1987 (photos / OV4GG Is Working! OV4GG Takes Over Udung Uko LGA For Peter Obi Movement. / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Rotflmao! cheesy

This is the condition PDP is desperate to return our dearest contry to after their regrettable years of disastrous misrule. grin

Look at that mase! cheesy
what are u expecting? a golden mase?

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
abc115:
grin grin
It shall never be well with PDP
Amen.

Evil shall slay PDP and they that hate the APC shall be desolate.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by akusucymon: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jus wondering how government schools in that LGA will look like!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good to hear about Using Uko this is the village I did my NYSC , I hope they have electricity now
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by budusky05(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2018
I laugh in Chinese
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
And this is supposed to be one of the richest states by allocation?

It's a shame.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Why is this being blamed on the State Govt? Doesn’t the local government get their own share? What have they done with the money sent to them?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
They should allocate 20 billion to construct a building for people who add no value to their people while kids don't have a chair to study.
doneyor:
Alarm has been raised in connection to the poor condition of Udung Uko Legislative Chambers where all the legislators from the entire Udung Uko local government area, gather for plenary session.

From the photos, you could see how plastic chairs were arranged and their legislative mace, placed on one of the plastic chairs.

It is a touching situation and we hope the state government will look into it soon.

https://ukrido.com/2018/11/15/see-the-deplorable-state-of-a-local-government-legislative-chamber-in-akwa-ibom/
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ehhmah(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Typical modus operandi of paid Wadata Plaza commentators.

When it involves PDP. generalise the problem to cover the entire country.

When it is APC, make it as SPECIFIC a problem as possible! grin

The shithole party called PDP is responsible for this.

We know better.

all this epistle 2 uphold APC
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Genniez(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Looks like secret cult..did I hear legislative.. I don't belief it.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ohnidehniz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Jesus...is that a prayer meeting?.....the country has fallen
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is a movie
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
What happened to the monies they usually get for office maintenance?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Give them fiscal autonomy. Ithe ball is the state assemblies' court. After that they'll be out of excuses. Right now the state local joint account gives states ability to siphon their funds. Anyway the local governments should be able to handle these issues along with other constitutional responsibilities.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Useless leaders! They treat the people as if it's a village & they are the most enlightened ones
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by iHart(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
I did my NYSC in this LGA oh!!!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
Corrinthians:
Rotflmao! cheesy

This is the condition PDP is desperate to return our dearest contry to after their regrettable years of disastrous misrule. grin

Look at that mase! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Cast His Vote (video) / Nasarawa Lifts Ban On Worship Centres For Two Weeks / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Out CCTV Cameras To Surulere Constituents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.