Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC (34034 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / DSS Asks Court To Cancel Igboho’s Associates' Bail / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by VULCAN(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
It's fascinating to see bastard BMC's defending their paymasters. They claim there is no proof

Yet the same animals were attacking Atiku after spreading a story of dollar rain in PH. Was there any proof then

1 Like

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by kayusely70(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
MeanChris:
“Total $55 million is what Adams is alleged to have received. Some party chieftains claim it is $80 million,” a source aware of the contents of the report told SaharaReporters. According to report, $17 million is what Oshiomhole allegedly received as bribe from Zamfara: $10 million for him, $7 million shared between Farouk Adamu, former Minority Leader of the House of Representatives; Niyi Adebayo, former Governor of Ekiti State. He received from other party chieftains, too.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1063040722436268032?s=20
Lies from the hibernation in Dubai, its dead on arrival.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Koralords:
Junk journalism ...like trump would say fake news ...

Dey there dey talk of fake news. Until they finish selling you and your next ten generations into economic and mental slaverygrin

You can ignore that if you're collecting N30k per month from the BMC paymasters though. . . . .

1 Like

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by JuanDeDios: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
Et tu Adamu! After serving as a governor for 8 years and seeing all the money in the world. Something is seriously wrong with our people. I hope it's not true.

1 Like

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Wantam: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Dollars
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Henrypraise41(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Which of the Buharis? Ohh!!! The one that came from Daura.
Asking Buhari to prosecute the pygmy is like asking Lucifer to probe the Devil.
They are the same. No significant difference. The only difference that persist among them is that one criminal is taller than the other.
Bro why are so funny like this!
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by maasoap(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
I'm yet to see a single evidence of Oshiomhole collecting or collected money from aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by humberjade: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Isn't our God great!!! grin

So Dapo Abiodun actually bought the Ogun APC guber ticket for $5m... grin

So Oshiomole received over $55m in bribe to give APC tickets to highest bidders; and he said he was here to change how party politics is run...he was there forming d reformer and claiming dat d party's decisions supersede all other- that all those who lost out should emulate Buhari and wait for another time to fulfill their ambition,,.not knowing that d idi0t is d grand-master of bribery and corruption.

I use to hear people say most short people are mischievous (no offence meant)...i am seeing it for d 1st time...dis guy is pure evil.

I am very sure people are waiting for how Buhari will handle this b4 they release all d evidences to nail that short devil.

1 Like

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by stagger: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
The DSS should not get itself entangled in politics.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Mccullum: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Funny write up and full of fictions what a fabricated tale from SR .... Rubbish!
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by jesmond3945: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
All the people crying junk journalism in this thread I pity you because the only valuable thing you have is data to come to nairaland. Oshiomole is the real vip of the year he actually scammed the Almighthy scamming party of criminals of a wooping sum of 55 million dollars and flew to USA enroute to the bahamas to stash his loot and pop champagne with this lovely wife. Now the Almighty DSS is begging buhari to probe oshiomole, i lol. See Nigerians God just need to see your williness to fight and you will see him coming down for your sake.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by emmaitive(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
free2ryhme:

Kangaroo Journalism
sharap dea..stop arguin nonsense
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by free2ryhme: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
emmaitive:
sharap dea..stop arguin nonsense

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by SirBunky85(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
MeanChris:
“Total $55 million is what Adams is alleged to have received. Some party chieftains claim it is $80 million,” a source aware of the contents of the report told SaharaReporters. According to report, $17 million is what Oshiomhole allegedly received as bribe from Zamfara: $10 million for him, $7 million shared between Farouk Adamu, former Minority Leader of the House of Representatives; Niyi Adebayo, former Gmedovernor of Ekiti State. He received from other party chieftains, too.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/statmmus/1063040722436268032?s=20
even if I don't believe any other allegations, I will believe dat of hope uzodinma cuz d way osho went bk to the ahmed gulak primaries wch he initially rejected is very suspicious
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by jagbajantus: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2018
MeanChris:
“Total $55 million is what Adams is alleged to have received. Some party chieftains claim it is $80 million,” a source aware of the contents of the report told SaharaReporters. According to report, $17 million is what Oshiomhole allegedly received as bribe from Zamfara: $10 million for him, $7 million shared between Farouk Adamu, former Minority Leader of the House of Representatives; Niyi Adebayo, former Governor of Ekiti State. He received from other party chieftains, too.

http://newswirelawandevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Go-after-them.-President-Muhammadu-Buhari-seems-to-be-telling-the-APC-Chairman-Comrade-Adams-Oshiomhole.jpg

This looks like Peter (Buha-baba) giving his boy, Paul (Oshio) a pat on the back.
Or in this case, let us say it's Abdullah (Buha) patting Azeez (Oshio) on the back!
They deserve each other. wink grin cheesy
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Proway: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
maestroferddi:
I always suspected that something was fishy when Oshiomhole began to shout like a rabid dog...
You are a funny man.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by SirBunky85(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
MeanChris:
“Total $55 million is what Adams is alleged to have received. Some party chieftains claim it is $80 million,” a source aware of the contents of the report told SaharaReporters. According to report, $17 million is what Oshiomhole allegedly received as bribe from Zamfara: $10 million for him, $7 million shared between Farouk Adamu, former Minority Leader of the House of Representatives; Niyi Adebayo, former Gmedovernor of Ekiti State. He received from other party chieftains, too.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/statmmus/1063040722436268032?s=20
even if I don't believe any other allegations, I will believe dat of hope uzodinma cuz d way osho went bk to the ahmed gulak primaries wch he initially rejected is very auspicious
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Splashme: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
SarkinYarki:
APC under Buhari is nothing but kleptocracy
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
May thunder fire the change mantra being projected by APC.

It's worst having APC as the ruling party.

And the gullible ones can't be helped with the perceived difference of APC from PDP.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by bedfordking: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
Believe sahara reports at your peril.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by UncleJudax(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
afroniger:
I don't believe this because if any of these allegations could truly be substantiated Oshiomhole would be under arrest by now, after all he has no immunity from arrest so what is stopping the relevant authorities from arresting him if the evidences are there? If Oshiomhole truly wanted to make money, he would have seriously cashed out by taxing the likes of Rochas Okorocha and Amosun to allow them have their way.
Cash out? He is alleged to have collected monies from Dapo Abiodun (against Amosun) and Hope Uzodimma (against Rochass).

Not saying the report is true. But even with evidence against Babachir Lawal, he is still a campaign coordinator for Buhari re-election. Or does he have immunity like Ganduje?
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Deepthoughts: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
MeanChris:

But oshiomole has stated Clearly on several occasions that he carried buhari all along in everything he did,that means buhari is privy to all the corruption that took place so asking buhari to prosecute oshiomole is akin to asking buhari to resigned n be prosecuted!,so much for the acclaimed my integrity n honesty!!,we await buhari/Apc actions towards this even though anyone's guess is as good as mine.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by April4th(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
By the time this present administration hand over to a new government, the level of corruption and the monies that has been stolen between 2015-2019 will make Osborne tower money and Dasuki $2B look like pocket change to buy sweets and chewing gum.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Gandollar(f): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
afroniger:
I don't believe this because if any of these allegations could truly be substantiated Oshiomhole would be under arrest by now, after all he has no immunity from arrest so what is stopping the relevant authorities from arresting him if the evidences are there? If Oshiomhole truly wanted to make money, he would have seriously cashed out by taxing the likes of Rochas Okorocha and Amosun to allow them have their way.
C'mon don't be naive. Before eating meat or fish, there must be things you'll remove from the meat. When accepting bribe, you must be careful to collect the one that won't chop your head off when yawa gas.

In the case of the two governors, their fate was decided even before the primaries by the powers that be. So oshiomole cashing out on them knowing full well the governors won't have their way would have been disastrous for Osho. He knows how powerful a state governor is. They will just get his head smashed on the express and blame it on hit and run drunk driver.
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Chukapage(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2018
afroniger:
I bet you don't believe Gandollar own even with video you know why...ZOMBIE !!

1 Like

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Chukapage(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Stocking:

Cry me a river
lol, the man don tire you to defend ba ?? sold conscience is the worst affliction to man

1 Like

Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Gandollar(f): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Kai... These APC criminals go kill person. Never seen any group more corrupt than them.

Thank God Atiku is coming to kick them out.
cool
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Gandollar(f): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
gurunlocker:
NL BMCs and other zombies will say "it was a gift" grin grin grin

That's how foolish they are. We will see what Mr integrity will do. cool
You should have known what Mr integrity would do nah! HE WILL DO NOTHING!!
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
Does Babachir Lawal enjoy immunity?

afroniger:
Re: DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
"The Department of State Services (DSS) has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to prosecute Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), for allegedly receiving at least $55million in bribes before and after the party primaries all over the country." I mean this ranks at the top of the most idiotic statements I have ever heard. I have never seen a country where if a citizen is alleged to have committed a crime, then the leader of the country has to first give a permission before the criminal is prosecuted. What a useless country do we have here? Where is the Nation's, Attorney General? Then we wonder why corruption is rife in the country. If the "ugly one," Adama Oshiomhole, had taken a bribe and there's evidence of that after a thorough, the Attorney General as the nation's law enforcement officer needs to initiate prosecution of the person without getting a nod from the presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full-text of the Supreme Court Judgement on Bayelsa / Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing / Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.