Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,104 members, 7,890,666 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back The Love Of Your Life, Get An Ex Back, Or - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back The Love Of Your Life, Get An Ex Back, Or (671 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back The Love Of Your Life, Get An Ex Back, Or by williamora: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2010
"Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back the Love of Your Life, Get an Ex Back, or even Stop Your Breakup, and I'm Going To Show You Exactly How I Do It!"

YES! You can win your lover back, no matter how stubborn the resistance, no matter how far this person may be from you, no matter how hopeless, 'difficult' or 'different' you think your situation appears! Works for ALL Men and Women.GET THIS FOR FREE,SEND YOUR EMAIL,PHONE NO, TO 08051074440.
Re: Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back The Love Of Your Life, Get An Ex Back, Or by bforbarry(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2010
hm, hmm, send me a message before you go, i mean it, willi
babsomotden@gmail.com
Re: Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back The Love Of Your Life, Get An Ex Back, Or by Omolola1(f): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
hmmmn
Re: Discover How You Can Easily Bring Back The Love Of Your Life, Get An Ex Back, Or by xxcarolxx(f): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
Why in hell would you want an ex back, they are an ex for a reason. Now if i could make him disappear that would be great. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys - What Feeds Your Sense Of Worth? / Bar Baric @ Oniru Beach / Ur Take On Mistake N Forgiveness, Once Bitten Or Every1 Deserve Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.