Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,488 members, 7,951,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him (745 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. / You Know Youre In Love When: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him by Loveaflame(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2010
Ifi loves this guy so much and desires to marry him at any expense.Not for Jude's money because he earns a little every month and lives in a room.

But Ifi's parents are against the guy refusing to endorse the union.She is bent on marrying him no matter the consequence.

Dear Nairalanders what will you do or advise the lovebirds.

Their love is genuine and real.
Re: Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him by papa190(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2010
13 views no reply

abeg make una reply this poster abeg

make she/he nor commit suicide~
Re: Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him by BeautfulB(f): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2010
If ma parent points are ok, if they don’t have enough reasons I’ll go ahead for the one I truly love.
Re: Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him by ice234: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2010
yes and no
Re: Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him by Spyker: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
Start having kids, may be that will change your parents mind.
Re: Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him by vivaladiva(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2010
like bobby brown said----its my perogative
and like dr alban said---its my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48j2hYLbVbg
this song sums it all up
Re: Will You Marry A Man You Love When Your Parents Are Against Him by angel200: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2010
my parents cant chose my husband for me never,if they dont like the man l want to marry let them stay away from him,is my life,even if l choses to marry a blind man,is my life and not there business,period.

(1) (Reply)

Who Cheat Most Guys Or Ladies ? / *******do You Think Is Wise Falling In Love When Not Ready For Marriage******* / Guys,how Do You React To Texts Msgs Of Toasters On Your Gf'phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.