Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! (15921 Views)

Manchester City Wins Appeal, To play in Champions League Next Season / Referee Orosco Sparks Chaos After Using Fake VAR To Award Penalty (Photos) / Twitter Users Make Use Of VAR To Make Correct Decisions About Pictures (FUNNY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! by sukerefakere(m): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Cant u just correct someone without being rude Didnt your mother teach u how to be nice to strangers
Didn't mean to insult you in anyway..I'm deeply sorry and I'll modify my post immediately.
Re: VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! by IBBG(m): 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
Meskaofficial1:
Even with the VAR dem go still dey blow rubbish.. trust all this English refs dem

Had it been dis development was in d time of Alex Ferguson.. trust me.. Mumuchester united for no win upto d 13premier league wey dem get.
lol. So true. Just scrap three titles commot from the 13 wey him win.
Re: VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! by Isobug: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2018
Better
Re: VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! by nayolight(m): 9:58am On Nov 16, 2018
That means Arsenal will Win the Premiership Next Season.
Re: VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! by Weedfree: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ah Why na.They wan spoil market.That is what makes football fun the unpredictability of the game the useless argument that amount to nothing.The game will now be boring.Defenders will not be able to do their job well what will happens to tactical fouls
Re: VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! by alfaHaywhy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
jagorinho:

var is overdue in england, english referees are mediocres, southampton coach was furious last weekeend when his team's goals was cancelled for offside which is not, he said premier league should get out of dark ages and embrace var, if you usually watch post match analysis of premier league games, u will agree that the premier league really need var, every week you see school boy errors commited by most referees that would directly alter the outcome of matches, about the spontaneity, i would like you to watch the 95th minute goal scored by ac milan against udinese cancelled by the linesman for offside later corrected by var as a valid goal, the emotions and reactions was a beauty to watch and i would like you to check atletico's winner against bilbao, without var, that 3rd goal wouldn't be counted

VAR is dope. Its like the best thing since not allowing players to take off their shirt in football. But many fans are against it.

the teams can all cry about the misgivings in the match cause they all want to win by any means possible, that Southampton coach would only talk about it because it cost him that match. Hadn't been maybe a player of his caught the ankle of his opponent in a bad tackle and the degree ruled on their favour by granting a yellow card, if he was asked to comment about it, he would say " I can't really see it from the angle I was at the moment ".

But don't get me wrong, VAR is good for the league matches it looks good on paper. But we all love the spontaneous actions regarding football.
Re: VAR To Be Used In The Premier League Next Season! by tck2000(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Take it or leave it VAR makes football boring to watch. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliou Cisse And The Teranga Lions: A Show Of Bravery / Mohamed Salah Ruled Out For Barcelona Clash / Nigerian Amputee Team Goes To Angola With Flight Ticket, Jersey, Boots On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.