Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? (400 Views)

98% Of Married Men In Nigeria Have Girlfriends- Bbnaija's Boma / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / #bbnaija: “I Have Been To Different Countries Like UK, USA, And Italy” – Arin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? by exclusiveclue: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
You must be asking yourself "what kind of question is this?" That was how we stumbled on this question on Quora.

One Osazua Iruedo (A interior decorator) has become the center of attraction as she gave the most epic reply you would ever see on Quora. The White man asked "Do African countries like Nigeria have YouTube or internet?" Osazua didn't hesitate and she replied with the most epic and hilarious reply you would ever come across. Catch the conversation below:

Get the full gist here: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/11/white-man-dissed-nigerians-and-africans.html

Re: Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? by kokssy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
Polite, sarcastic, educative savagery.... cool

I imagine the oyibo man actually taking his time to go through the reply and afterwards feeling a FALSE satisfactory sense of 'I thought as much'

Not quite realizing how foolish, oblivious and backward he actually is...
NIGERIA AMAKA JOR!!!
Re: Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? by WavyJohn: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
Before I say anything on this lemme go and blame Jumal for going on Empire and saying Nigeria is in the middle of a civil war.
Thereby killing investment and tourism. Do you know how many millions watch Empire? That was bad publicity.
I wanna sue his a*s. Now this one over here asking stupid question.
Re: Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? by meobizy(f): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Many people might find this hard to believe but a majority of citizens from developed nations are actually more ignorant about the world at large than those from developing nations.
More people in Nigeria are familiar with US politics than many Americans are. It is a sad but true realization.
A lot of akatas don’t know much about the world other than the block they live in. The same as many rednecks and hillbillies.
Re: Do African Countries Like Nigeria Have Youtube Or Internet? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2018
meobizy:
Many people might find this hard to believe but a majority of citizens from developed nations are actually more ignorant about the world at large than those from developing nations.
More people in Nigeria are familiar with US poltics than many Americans are. It is a sad but true realization.
A lot of akatas don’t know much about the world other than the block they live in. The same as many rednecks and hillbillies.

That's because they are living fine and don't care about underdeveloped parts of the world.

Can you blame them? I don't!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Male Fan Gets Butt Surgery To Resemble Kim K / Cardi B Challenges Her Husband Offset To A Rap Battle / Diamond Seriously Dating Kenyan Radio Presenter, See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.