Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,989 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:17 PM

Best Time To Collect Something From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Time To Collect Something From Men (608 Views)

My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / Women Queue To Buy Juju They Can Use To Collect Money From Men / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Time To Collect Something From Men by Bewiseprof: 12:55am On Nov 16, 2018
Best Time to Collect Something From Men
Most women at times find it very ha to get something from a man, or sometimes when they ask or request something from a man, they don’t get what they want. They do some of their request at the wrong time when they will left the man to decide, forgetting that man has a weak point or times that you need to do some request and make the man to do it, not that the man don’t love you but just that men are very hard people to deal with because men believe to gain something before they give out their own and for you as a woman to win them in that way, you must learn to follow that procedure directly or indirectly, so am going to show you ways to follow for you to get something or for you to collect or ask the man questions that you want from him.
On Bed
That moment that all his emotions is high, during this time nothing else runs in his brain than you and him, that time is the best time you can use that romantic an sweet voice to pet and call him that names you think is sweet and then bring up what you want ask him or request something that you want him to do for you and I bet you that he will do it or promise to do it for you but to be at high chance of him doing it for you, force him to do it immediately or if is something for that can’t be done immediately force him to take a step for you to be sure he will do that for you, because some men are crafty and will accept that they will do that thing for you due to that point all they want is sleep with you or have sex with you, due to that they will accept but fail to do it after they have gain that which they want, so try to force him especially that one you don’t really know his character too well, force him to o it instantly for you or take a step on that but remember not to use harsh voice instead use a low. petting and sweet voice to beg him and even make him to be more seduce with your touch and voice, he will o it for you.
When Drinking or Drunk
If your boyfriend or husband is the type of person that love drink, then when drunk ask him about any questions you want, I bet you he will say everything the way it happen, but if you want him to give you something try to ask him that time he is drinking before he get drunk, use that your sweet and romantic voice to beg him and try to distract him from that drink, in fact disturb him like a child, he will give it to you, for you not to distract or disturb him from that drink but remember not all man that drink that you will get something from using this method, so try to first know your man and also his mood, weather he is just drinking or that he is
Click Link To Continue Reading[url] https://bewiseprof.com/best-time-to-collect-or-get-money-and-things-from-men-than-ever/[/url]

Re: Best Time To Collect Something From Men by highqueen(f): 1:08am On Nov 16, 2018
You lie. undecided
Re: Best Time To Collect Something From Men by nlPoster: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Am I the only person who is tired of the many rants about money, females, etc from jobless and lazy morons on this forum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Time To Collect Something From Men by RussianKGB: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Even if u have rounded apple bottoms plus a Zodwa Wabantu figure & so deadly in bed, I'll never promise u shit I can't give wen my dicck is flaccid.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal. ? / A Guy Brutally Pranks His Girlfriend With Public Marriage Proposal At NYSC / What Makes A Man Cry In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.