Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit (5429 Views)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. / How Should I Quit This Beautiful Married Woman / Should I quit this relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Reinah(f): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Ok.....i get you now

but will you open if a man spends?

OK.. I get you now sef

Just go away grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Barzinime(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This just shows how stingy you are
Just common ice-cream??
Na WA o
Happy guys like you don't come my way.
Dont complain when we use your destiny because of ice-cream grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by chimezeaugustus: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20th OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

[b]OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAININ[/b]G

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by pryme(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:
The thing I've realized is, girls use their ability to get gifts and money from guys to brag amidst their clique. The same way guys use their ability to get ladies laid to brag amidst other guys.

Yunno, there is this rep these girls get when they are telling their friends how they got this and that from a guy, how much he spent on them, yen yen yen..That is why a girl would ask for take away when you go out on a date, she has to show her friends that the guy she went out with is a cheerful spender grin
It is the same rep guys get when the number of girls they sleep with increases.

For some, they just use it to evaluate themselves, it gives them the assurance that they are hot cakes, beautiful and smart enough to get whatever they want from a guy.

Las las, this is common with immature people ( both genders).. Comes with phase and age, mostly university students and later, they realize it doesn't worth it.

So which phase are you?
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Foodforthought: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:
The thing I've realized is, girls use their ability to get gifts and money from guys to brag amidst their clique. The same way guys use their ability to get ladies laid to brag amidst other guys.

Yunno, there is this rep these girls get when they are telling their friends how they got this and that from a guy, how much he spent on them, yen yen yen..That is why a girl would ask for take away when you go out on a date, she has to show her friends that the guy she went out with is a cheerful spender grin

For some, they just use it to evaluate themselves, it gives them the assurance that they are hot cakes, beautiful and smart enough to get whatever they want from a guy.

Las las, this is common with immature people ( both genders).. Comes with phase and age, mostly university students and later, they realize it doesn't worth it.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
xule20:

That act is so disgusting, had one similar experience yesterday..

This girl get Bsc. For Hunger Administration

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by samuelchimmy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:

kai babe you summarized the thing too much......

So so so so through
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
ShakurMY:
That's a typical Africa / Nigeria girls for you, they think beautiful face and p@ssy can get them everything
Generalization (if that is a word) is very bad
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Biingoo: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:

OK.. I get you now sef
Just go away grin
Answer the question jor
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Rextizzle(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
This just shows how stingy you are Just common ice-cream?? Na WA o Happy guys like you don't come my way.
This useless thing again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
Rextizzle:
This useless thing again
Seems like your obsessed
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Rextizzle(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Seems like your obsessed
For your mind. grincheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by YorubaAssasin: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

This just shows how stingy you are
Just common ice-cream??
Na WA o
Happy guys like you don't come my way.

Good thing you're not sexually appealing.. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by jobonnairaland: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
They meet a man and the next thing is they need a recharge card, they are broke, bla bla bla. They act shamelessly. So glad that I don't give my digits to them anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Crossbow(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
OP, the meme you used is hilarious grin

Most girls that have this entitlement mindset are usually quite young.. 18-26.. By 27, no single Lady should be asking for ice cream or meatpie. She no longer fancy such as she is now drawn to more pressing issues like career, a healthy relationship/marriage, her lifestyle, her diet, her health. Etc. She would appreciate gifts but she won't demand for them. Girls between 18-26, (some) still enjoy multiple attentions from admirers and to abuse this privilege is almost inevitable, especially with sudden hype on internet fraud and millions guys make. They feel every young admirer should be into the business who will finance their fantasies of cakes, suya, ice cream, kilishi.. Etc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Erums(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
highqueen:
Well, I don't belong to that category so it's all generalizations.
Respect that
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Mikkylounge: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Pls don't tag all Nigerian women because you've not met all
There are many awesome women in Nigeria, unfortunately many are also immature. One i hadn't even met started with 'may i ask a favor dear..'! i knew what was coming , and a few days later, she goes,'i'm not feeling too well' so i task her'have you seen a doctor' grin..and she blocks me grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by centboy123456(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
xule20:
That act is so disgusting, had one similar experience yesterday..

so u can't be nice nd get it for me lol that girl na wow oh
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by ShakurMY(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
gloria34:
Generalization (if that is a word) is very bad

You right, but most Nigeria girls are guilty of this, they always have this sense of entitlement which is very bad.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
centboy123456:

so u can't be nice nd get it for me lol that girl na wow oh
She dey learn work...
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Badilstical(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Reinah:

You're on point
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
ShakurMY:

You right, but most Nigeria girls are guilty of this, they always have this sense of entitlement which is very bad.
True. lets hope things change 4 d better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Alexaonfleek: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mikkylounge:

There are many awesome women in Nigeria, unfortunately many are also immature. One i hadn't even met started with 'may i ask a favor dear..'! i knew what was coming , and a few days later, she goes,'i'm not feeling too well' so i task her'have you seen a doctor' grin..and she blocks me grin grin grin grin
your story sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't worry you'll find a good woman out there who don't love you because if money.they are plenty out there
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by nelxxy(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
your story sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don't worry you'll find a good woman out there who don't love you because if money.they are plenty out there
where are they? this is not funny anymore. being looking for the nice one since 90bc.. nothing have changed.. hungry girls full town
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by ShakurMY(m): 2:15am On Nov 17, 2018
gloria34:
True. lets hope things change 4 d better

yeah, I know your type will be different
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Burgerlomo: 2:54am On Nov 17, 2018
Wetin you sef find go ebilende ebina caucaus cool
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Macgreat(m): 3:02am On Nov 17, 2018
all this one's shouting don't generalize have mastered the "Ability" so much so that they don't know when they are doing it.
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Reinah(f): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2018
Biingoo:
Answer the question jor

Shey you saw the part of "most relationships" ? No fact is ever 100% true.. There are always exceptions, I belong to the exception so NO is the answer tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by Reinah(f): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2018
Macgreat:
all this one's shouting don't generalize have mastered the "Ability" so much so that they don't know when they are doing it.

It's true we love men to spend us and we use the "ability" even without knowing or with some caution but then, DON'T GENERALIZE tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by pedrilo: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2018
xule20:

Stingy? Am far from that.. Enjoy ur begging for just ice-cream from someone you barely even know
dnt dignify that fool wit a response

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by pedrilo: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2018
Reinah:

It's true we love men to spend us and we use the "ability" even without knowing or with some caution but then, DON'T GENERALIZE tongue
cold blooded hypocrite! grin
Re: Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit by olaniyilukman(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2018
Naija girls and their poor eating habit, they eats as if tomorrow will never come....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating Older Guy Is A Bad Idea, read the story Whats Your Opinion / What Will You Do If This GENTLEMAN 'SLAP' Your GF? (GUYS ONLY) / Photo Of An African Curvy Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.