Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment (43132 Views)

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) / Ijora Youths Stopped Thugs From Attacking Palace Of Ojora Of Ijora In Lagos / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by balanceofterror1(m): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Fact is anywhere in the SW where there are many okoro pple tend to be like this... Same with Mile-2, Okokomaiko, Festac et al... They're experts in vandalism and destruction of infrastructures partly due to their barbaric and savagery behaviors. angry

The lack of civilization in thier jungle is very glaring and apparent here in the SW. I totally support Fashola and their deportation back to that jungle of theirs. grin

Shut up 95% of people there are from Kwara state. Igbos are even trying in cleaning up Lagos, left for them you won't see face me I face you or slum in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by kelvinos2002(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2018
Eko oni baje.... Lagos is working! Mtchew..........
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by lebete3000: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Yes

Liar. I dey go do one work for there 2morow oh. I go find out.
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by lebete3000: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2018
melaninpop:

So you quoted everything to type this nonsense cheesy?

Yes...
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by tete7000(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good and quality education is the only weapon to fight the kind of poverty and penury that push people to live in this kind of horrible condition.

1 Like

Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by LyfeJennings(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
lebete3000:

Liar. I dey go do one work for there 2morow oh. I go find out.

Problem ti e niyen o
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
sex any girl from these zones and STD sure you pass 9jabet.
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by OyinO: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Heartbreaking! Hellfire is in Nigeria.
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by hardbody: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
irukere:
REV FR LINUS MBA, HYPOCRISY AT ITS BEST. SO YOU TURNED A BLIND EYE TO THE TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS YOUR PEOPLE ARE MAKING HERE ISN'T IT? ojukwus are indeed of a different kind. **SPITS**

Seen. Acknowledged. Not deserving my time. Bye.
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by cooldipo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
SexyDenzel:
I might need one, where are you and what's the price for both and can you attach the pictures?

Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by YorubaAssasin: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
irukere:
don't mind those ojukwus go to boundary in apapa or ajegunle, the cheapest ugliest ojukwu prostitutes and worst ojukwu criminals are there, but they speak Yoruba fluently thereby people mistaking them for yorubas.

Very true indeed! cool
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by Aldebaran(m): 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Slum cheesy
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by willyo(m): 1:10am On Nov 17, 2018
When I saw "Arewa Road", I know its finish.

Dirtiest before yorubas
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by KingAzubuike(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
This foamy take-away pack is one thing i will ban of i become a governor.

Since Nigerians have decided not to have sense.
Ask yourself if you have sense.
Re: Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment by deherdsman: 6:19am On Mar 19, 2021
Talknochip:
I Have been to that place once.... Its an eye sore... Same slum is already or has already taking over areas around Abuja...go to areas like Masaka,Mararaba, down to Nyanya... Jere etc.. U will weep for Nigeria.. People are living like animals.. Filth,dirts, etc everywhere.. U see people excreting and unirating in d middle of the road...
haba how can you compare the two?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha / Man Driving SUV Dropping Unconscious Lady By Road Side At Night In Kenya (pics) / Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.