Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (72918 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Jacqueline22(f): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=AugustineSilva post=73022838] But your emoji shows ur mouth re wide open!!![/quote

But am typing this with my mouth closed. grin
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
fk001:

Northerners are not into yahoo plus

The guy is from a rich family.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Indeed
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Bondinus(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
I wonder what they teach these kids nowadays, even the whites they are trying to imitate can't do all these at once at such age. SMH
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Nigeria men are the dumbest on earth.

A lady that will dump you for another guy and mock you afterwards.

I can bet that he never bought a bicycle for his suffering mum.

Northerners?

You will be surprised!

They might have been betrothed since primary school!

Their chances of getting married is almost 100% as you are seeing them.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Awesomefred32(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Wetin concern mecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by alohman(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
Niger Delta oil money been wasted by almajeri.

3 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by obentenyson(m): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2018
HMMWV don't worry, very soon them go soon go missing.... later na their dead body them go find for Bush.. na when she don die finish she go come realise sey the guy na Yahoo plus guy... ��
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Yoighaman(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
Shey you can see what their children do with our stolen collective wealth and some of you would still be singing their praises like a broken record....continue, you hear? Continue.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by AugustineSilva(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=Jacqueline22 post=73023483][/quote] Oh... i was mistaken then, pardon my manners for being a snitch!!
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Funkybabee(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
In a sane country, he must be questioned....Efcc over to u

2 Likes

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by djbussy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
God, do mine. Congrats. I rejoice with you.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by naijapikin04(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
CRAZY

What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love?

https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/11/16/craziest-thing-love/

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by liyahwillie(f): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:

bros no dey frustrated now...take life jeje.... He's only giving her assurance eeeheen...because u can't buy for UR babe doesn't mean someone shouldn't do for his BANNY..kilode
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by JimD(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
Congrats to the girl
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Orpe7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Who is your father?

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Teespice(f): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
raise your hands if you opened this thread for the comments.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by whytepawn1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:

suffering mum bro are you a learner??....these are obviously the children of wealthy criminal minded politicians, his mum won't lack a million dollars if you ask me..
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by FunnyDude(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
In Northern Nigeria, religion is meant for the poor dirty Mai ruwa.

Zubairu? This boy is Alhaji's son. His father is a notable politician in kano state . He's not yahoo+ boy at all. Not smart for such.

In Kano many of these rich kids are everywhere. Spend lavishly in clubs. I know of a friend that buy his girl 4Matic early this year. With wears of 40k each in 10 places.

You need to date a Northerner to know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by xcelentattitude(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
The cost of running that car is definitely something else.
Naijerians and their mentality.
Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
our oil money.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Dshocker(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
This is what am talking about... The government takes resources from the south and enrich themselves at the north.People at the Niger Delta should stand up for this injustice commited by the government.

Now tell me what this little boy is doing for himself to have gotten what he bought for his juvenile girl friend.

Last month i went to abuja,i saw a very little Hausa boy driving a 2017 mercedes benz c400 like a fast and furious..I just weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Dshocker(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
HungerMustGo:

Which mum is suffering?.... This is money the father stole while in office
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Dshocker(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
carammel:
Such a girl has access to better rides, this is just a plus.
I dunno how her parents would accept it though.

Both the girl and the stupid boy's father are in politics.... Monies gotten from the sales of crude oil,while those living in the Niger Delta are dwindling in abject poverty angry angry angry
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Dshocker(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
Maybe he's from a rich family

Stolen public funds
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Promise47(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2018
highpriestess:
The person that is above the person that is above Me, just shut the fvck up.

Nobody caused your frustration this morning.
a eat your pussy
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by SwizGuy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
agree with you and this dude must be a politicial son

Jeezuzpick:

Northerners?

You will be surprised!

They might have been betrothed since primary school!

Their chances of getting married is almost 100% as you are seeing them.
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by SwizGuy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
that young girl can purchase more than that sef...ECONOMIC THEY SAID IS BAD
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by tonysleek(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=HungerMustGo post=73012508]Nigeria men are the dumbest on earth.

[/quotetrue talk!
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by lightwhite: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
I cant shout!
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Kzealz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
And I can not buy ordinary bounce and cook for my girlfriend ...this life sef...
Re: Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The guy is either a yahoo boy showing appreciation to the girl for allowing him use her pant and destiny OR he is the son of one of these senseless cows in government milking our country dry

which ever case, i salute his courage and stupidity!!!

IF A MAN IS SENSELESS AND MILK YOUR COUNTRY DRY AND YOU DID NOTHING TO HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE WHAT ARE YOU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.